Exhonerated huh? Follow the money

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
No, there is no whitewash to continue. The science and methods were found to be sound, the dingbats that were trumpeting all the bullshit have been shown to be inefective liars. Get over it.

No, there is no whitewash to continue. The science and methods were found to be sound, the dingbats that were trumpeting all the bullshit have been shown to be inefective liars. Get over it.

Show me one single laboratory experiment where a 200PPM increase in CO2 raised temperature.

Whatever.

Like I said last week...This is like having the RNC investigate Watergate, then clear Nixon, Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Liddy & Hunt of any wrongdoing.

More like having G Gordon Liddy doing the investigation

MIT claims is might cause a 5 degree increase! Holy Crap! I'll give you a 400PPM increase and you only have to show a 2.5 degree inrease!

Why are you such a fucking pussy Old Rock? Do one fucking experiment with 400PPM of CO2

Go get your Vagisil.

The NASA guys promised me a deal. So I made up a lot of stuff about Michael Mann. Because then, that's what they wanted. But it was all lies. Everything.

They said Michael Mann did this, Michael Mann did that. So I said, "Yeah, sure."

The NASA guys promised me a deal. So I made up a lot of stuff about Michael Mann. Because then, that's what they wanted. But it was all lies. Everything.

They said Michael Mann did this, Michael Mann did that. So I said, "Yeah, sure."

I was in the tree ring business with his Father

pic.php

• Banned

Old fraud, shame on you. Pushing your prevarications again.....Here is a pertinent quote as regards the review of the "science". Namely they didn't. This is from the head of the review board.

"First, this was not about forming a view on the content or quality of the
scientific work and the conclusions drawn by CRU. Let me explain that.
We looked at processes and procedures, and how data was handled, but
not at how the results should be interpreted in scientific terms."

Oxburghs enquiry was the same as I posted before.

Here is the pertinent link...

http://www.cce-review.org/pdf/MR Launch intro.pdf

And you call US liars:lol::lol::lol:

Exonerated. Jones is back on the his job as head of research. Mann has been vindicated. Your liars have been shown to be exactly that. Get over it.

Exonerated. Jones is back on the his job as head of research. Mann has been vindicated. Your liars have been shown to be exactly that. Get over it.

Sticking a thermometer on a tarmac and saying, "LOOK! GLOBAL WARMING!" is not research.

Yap-yap without any real scientific evidence is not debate. You fellows have lost. The scientists have been shown to be the honest people in this debate. The overwhelming scientific consensus has been shown again and again.

If you ever get any evidence that would pass peer review in a real scientific journal, please present it. Until then, just keep up the yap-yap and continue to demonstrate your willfull ignorance.

So you say. The people judging didn't seem to think that.

You lost. Your dingbats never had anything but quotes out of context. Now they and you have been shown to be fools. But just keep repeating the mantra, and continue to show the world what fools you are.:lol:

Forum List

Back