Executive orders need to be put in check. Reasonable limits are needed.

In simple language, Obama's Executive Order says, "Congress gave you guys a pay raise. Here's how much."

The right wing Making Shit Up factory screamed, "OH MY GOD! Obama is ordering pay raises now! What an abuse of power! Somebody STOP HIM!!!!"

Obama ordering 10 billion over 10 years in pay raises is absurd. Thankfully congress rejected it.

This should draw shap criticism from both sides. And this practice needs to be addressed by congress. No president should weild this much unilateral power.

Absolutely agreed. Obviously the President needs to be able to act unilaterally in certain situations but there should be limits.

Spending money that is outside of his preset discretionary spending should be at the top of that list.

Congress tried to give themselves a pay raise, color me surprised.

A pay raise for themselves and Fed workers is exactly what I wouldn't be surprised about.

Loads of folks on UE and yet they find a way to take more tax money for themselves.

Color me not shocked at all.

Okay, dumbshits. Let me explain it to you in small words.

Congress passed the pay raise.

Read that again. Congress passed the pay raise. It was to take effect in the first pay period of 2013.

I even quoted the relevant section of the relevant Resolution for you.

Obama's Executive Order was simply a carrying out of that Congressional bill, you stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid fucks.

No violation of the Constitution, piss drinkers.

I never said it was a violation of any kind you fucking prick.

Let me make this clear for YOU.

I don't care what YOU post. Period. I watch you everytime I'm on her and although many times you are correct I can not look past the fact that you are....
The most condecending stuck up full of yourself poster I've ever known. You strike me as a severe case of OCD and I choose to simply disqualify your posts because of your pompous attitude.

So let me repeat myself......

FUCK OFF

While I will agree that you never said it was a "violation" per say, what exactly did you mean when you typed this:

No president should weild this much unilateral power.

Just what I said in the title. There should be reasonable limits on it.

I know many will point to Bush or other presidents but I wasn't politically motivated or involved then. I became interested in things when the economy collapsed and it started affecting my business.

Having said that my understanding of this situation may be wrong but since I'm not a studied political genius I deal with what I'm able to decipher for myself. I post from work regularly so I often post from the hip. I don't mind admitting when I'm wrong any more than I mind telling someone what a total douche thwy are. Unlike many on here I'm not posting from home where I can sit around all day and research every topic we talk about.

Life is too short to be all consumed with proving everyone else wrong or stupid.

I don't care what YOU post. Period. I watch you everytime I'm on her and although many times you are correct I can not look past the fact that you are....
The most condecending stuck up full of yourself poster I've ever known. You strike me as a severe case of OCD and I choose to simply disqualify your posts because of your pompous attitude.

FUCK OFF

While I will agree that you never said it was a "violation" per say, what exactly did you mean when you typed this:

No president should weild this much unilateral power.

I know many will point to Bush or other presidents but I wasn't politically motivated or involved then. I became interested in things when the economy collapsed and it started affecting my business.

Having said that my understanding of this situation may be wrong but since I'm not a studied political genius I deal with what I'm able to decipher for myself. I post from work regularly so I often post from the hip. I don't mind admitting when I'm wrong any more than I mind telling someone what a total douche thwy are. Unlike many on here I'm not posting from home where I can sit around all day and research every topic we talk about.

Life is too short to be all consumed with proving everyone else wrong or stupid.

Understood. You have clearly told g5000 what a douche you believe him or her to be, I guess now is the time to admit that you were making false assumptions about Obama based on limited or no real understanding of the situation?

In simple language, Obama's Executive Order says, "Congress gave you guys a pay raise. Here's how much."

The right wing Making Shit Up factory screamed, "OH MY GOD! Obama is ordering pay raises now! What an abuse of power! Somebody STOP HIM!!!!"

Just as I said OCD

You made your fucking point 5 posts ago yet you can't stop. You don't give ANYONE a chance to absorbe your comments before your off to the next insult.

Idiot

Understood. You have clearly told g5000 what a douche you believe him or her to be, I guess now is the time to admit that you were making false assumptions about Obama based on limited or no real understanding of the situation?

Reread my response to you.

*sigh*

President Obama did not issue raises to anyone. Congress issued raises. The President used his administrative authority to put a freeze on wages a couple years ago, and now is lifting that freeze, and is administratively executing the raises that Congress established.

Pardon me but would you please FUCK OFF

Read that again. Congress passed the pay raise. It was to take effect in the first pay period of 2013.

Obama's Executive Order was simply a carrying out of that Congressional bill, you stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid fucks.

I read it and your 100% correct.

Congress authorized the raises.

Thank you.

Pardon me but would you please FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

:talktothehand: Admit you just had a threadFAIL :neutral: He was nice until you Fox/Drudge watchers started doubling-down :clap2:

FUCK OFF

:talktothehand: Admit you just had a threadFAIL :neutral: He was nice until you Fox/Drudge watchers started doubling-down :clap2:

I don't, nor have I ever read drudge or any other website. I heard this in my truck on the radio. ABC news brief to be exact. Despite being misled I believe the title to be accurate.

I didn't source my first post but the condecending started right off the bat. You all want reashonable discussion but you post like angey beavers. See a disconect there?

Congress is the problem, not EO's. Term limits are the solution.

Forum List

Back