Executive Order limitations

Last edited:
With the pending Executive Orders to come out regarding the second amendment and gun control, what is everyones opinion in regards to limitations on the Executive Order if any?

What executive order?

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

It's all there Posts 24, 33, 37 and the whole damned thread so just keep dancing and blabbering

"Many" does not mean the same thing as "routinely."

"Many" means lots.

"Routinely" means something happens relatively systematically, as a matter of course.

"Routinely" implies an element of time. "Many" does not. Many things can happen in a short order of time and not happen again, whereas for something routinely to happen, it should happen at approximate intervals.

I don't know if there have been many Executive Orders. But if there have been many Executive Orders, that doesn't mean they happen routinely.

With the pending Executive Orders to come out regarding the second amendment and gun control, what is everyones opinion in regards to limitations on the Executive Order if any?

Just make up a solution, like your pending Executive Order!

she never said eos are overturned routinely.

lying and stupid.

are you a big derp sock by any chance?

Okay tough guy. I post them and if she said it you leave the board forever. Deal? Clue: she can race back and delete it but her replies are part of my replies back to her.

So deal?? And we get a moderator to make sure you're gone.

LOL

Notice how the little pussy doesn't offer to leave the board if he is wrong?

yeah, i noticed that, too.

color me shocked.

The president cannot unilaterally create law, only congress creates law. Therefore any executive order "From any president" should be nullified. If they let him get away with it they are just as guilty as he is.

How about you cut him off at an even 920 and call it a day? I mean seriously other presidents in their two terms signed 6. Maybe 12. But this guy? Over 900 executive orders signed already. He has been ruling by executive order since the day he stepped into power.

Enough already.

-Jeremiah

How about you cut him off at an even 920 and call it a day? I mean seriously other presidents in their two terms signed 6. Maybe 12. But this guy? Over 900 executive orders signed already. He has been ruling by executive order since the day he stepped into power.

Enough already.

-Jeremiah

ronald reagan issued 380 eo

george w bush issued 290

obama so far has issued 145

they're numbered, so even complete fuckchops like you can figure it out.

maybe

List of United States federal executive orders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Enough already.

-Jeremiah

Oh so very wrong...

That's gotta hurt...

The president cannot unilaterally create law, only congress creates law. Therefore any executive order "From any president" should be nullified. If they let him get away with it they are just as guilty as he is.

In Obama's mind, he isn't President...he's God. And God don't need no stinkin Congress!

Forum List

Back