Executive MBA

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
I am considering pursuing an executive MBA and I am just wondering what those of you familiar with EMBAs think of them and which programs you have heard of being the best.

As International Business is my "bailiwick", Thunderbird is my "off-the-cuff" choice, but I have a lot more research to do on the subject before deciding....

freeandfun1 said:
I am considering pursuing an executive MBA and I am just wondering what those of you familiar with EMBAs think of them and which programs you have heard of being the best.

As International Business is my "bailiwick", Thunderbird is my "off-the-cuff" choice, but I have a lot more research to do on the subject before deciding....

I understood you till you mentioned bailiwick and Thunderbird and then i realized i have no idea what the heck your talking about.

As for my opinion. If you can do it and you think it will help go for it.

I understood you till you mentioned bailiwick and Thunderbird and then i realized i have no idea what the heck your talking about.

As for my opinion. If you can do it and you think it will help go for it.

Thanks for your words of encouragement. I have to take care of a few things personally, but once that is taken care of, this is what I am thinking of doing. It will take two years and since I didn't finish my BA, an EMBA would help support the experience I have gained over the years and help me pursue different areas of interest.

BTW:

bail·i·wick ( P ) Pronunciation Key (bl-wk) n.
A person's specific area of interest, skill, or authority.
Thunderbird, The Garvin School of International Management
is the premier MBA school in international management.

Forum List

Back