Executive experience, who?

seth1492

Sep 15, 2008
When talking about the Presidential race the discussion often leads to who has more experience. The question is experience in what? We are talking about being the President of the United States! This is the executive branch. It means administration, it means being responsible and being a leader. None of the candidates have any real executive experience. I don't care if it is 143 days, or 30 years, the Senate is not executive experience. They run bills, they run campaigns (actually they pay someone else), they talk, and talk, and talk. This isn't preparation for the President. John McCain, Barack Obama, Sarah Palin, and Joe Biden are all jokes!

None of them have Executive experience that is worthy preparation for President. Sarah Palin is the only one with executive experience on her resume, but it is in a small state (population) for a short time. Legislators are not executives! These guys(and girls) can't even run their own campaigns. What we are really doing is choosing the candidate that will pick the best advisers to do the job for them! The 3rd party candidates fit in this boat as well. What do these candidates really know about running anything. They couldn't run a local QUICKY-Mart on their own!

yeah I guess it is a tirade... I'm just sick of people even having the argument. Maybe if there was a candidate with relevant experience it would be a proper argument, but none are qualified.

Forum List

Back