Executive Branch - POLITICS Alinsky-tied group awarded $56 million federal loan for h

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Good, this is exactly the kind of thing I think we should do in this country (or at least have the OPTION to do). I would totally join. I no longer want to pay a CEO's salary that he gets by DENYING health care to sick people, like they did my dying grandmother. Evil parasites, all health insurance companies - every one of them. A non-profit health care co-op would work beautifully.

Good, this is exactly the kind of thing I think we should do in this country (or at least have the OPTION to do). I would totally join. I no longer want to pay a CEO's salary that he gets by DENYING health care to sick people, like they did my dying grandmother. Evil parasites, all health insurance companies - every one of them. A non-profit health care co-op would work beautifully.

then pay for it yourself and don't rip money from the pockets of the tax payers. I'm sure you can get enough like minded people to start your own fucking not for profit health insurance comapany if it's such a fantastic idea

A Saul Alinsky-tied group has been awarded a $56 million federal loan to start up a nonprofit health insurance company -- one of several organizations across the country this week tapped to launch a new network of insurers under the sponsorship of the federal health care overhaul.

Read more: Alinsky-tied Group Awarded $56 Million Federal Loan For Health Insurance Project | Fox News

what a load of total bullshit. I cannot wait until Nov.

Alinsky is dead, much like cells in your Frontal Lobe.

The Republicans are now the party of Alinsky

Adapting his tactics to support their twisted views

I wish the silly rabcons would educate themselves about Saul Alinsky. But no ... they'd rather shove their heads deep in the sand.

Poor dumb idiots.

hmmm - Wasn't it their leader, big mouth lushbo, who advised them to accuse their enemy of what they themselves are doing?

Obviously it works. Look at the number of fools will gladly vote against their own self-interest.

then pay for it yourself and don't rip money from the pockets of the tax payers. I'm sure you can get enough like minded people to start your own fucking not for profit health insurance comapany if it's such a fantastic idea

Um. MORON, did you read the article? What exactly do you think a co-op is? God, I think you righties get dumber every day.

hmmm - Wasn't it their leader, big mouth lushbo, who advised them to accuse their enemy of what they themselves are doing?

Obviously it works. Look at the number of fools will gladly vote against their own self-interest.

Alinsky would be proud of the current GOP and their tactics

Forum List

Back