Executive Action for Pipeline~ Where are all the criers who slammed Obama for doing it?

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Jobs are only temporary , and will result in 33 long term..

President Donald Trump on Tuesday signed executive actions to advance approval of the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.

"The pipelines are all risk and no reward, allowing corporate polluters to transport oil through our country to be sold on the global market, while putting our air and water at serious risk," he said in a statement.

Trump advances Keystone pipeline, DAPL with executive actions - CNNPolitics.com

EPA Freezing Grants to Air Quality Monitoring and Water Quality Testing – Environmental Leader

• No social media will be going out. A Digital Strategist will be coming on board to oversee social media. Existing, individually controlled, social media accounts may become more centrally controlled.
  • No blog messages.
  • The Beach Team will review the list of upcoming webinars and decide which ones will go forward.
  • Please send me a list of any external speaking engagements that are currently scheduled among any of your staff from today through February.
  • Incoming media requests will be carefully screened.
  • No new content can be placed on any website. Only do clean up where essential.
  • List servers will be reviewed. Only send out critical messages, as messages can be shared broadly and end up in the press

Here Are The Jobs The Keystone XL Pipeline Would Create Under Trump's Executive Order
Also, pipelines are the safest way to transport oil and gas. The environment issue is a fallacy.

I have adblock so I cannot open Forbes

Thousands of New Pipeline Jobs? Those Are Temporary

The Dakota Access pipeline would create 8,200 to 12,000 temporary jobs, but only 40 permanent ones, according to Dakota Access LLC, the company behind the pipeline, the Brookings Institution reported last year.

Here Are The Jobs The Keystone XL Pipeline Would Create Under Trump's Executive Order
Also, pipelines are the safest way to transport oil and gas. The environment issue is a fallacy.

The Dakota Access pipeline would create 8,200 to 12,000 temporary jobs, but only 40 permanent ones, according to Dakota Access LLC, the company behind the pipeline, the Brookings Institution reported last year.
it creates more jobs than just pipeline maintenance. It will increase refinery workers jobs, manufacturing and other jobs.
Pipelines are not only the safest, they require the least maintenance. If im not mistaken.. don't get me wrong, im against it, but for other reasons.

President Donald Trump on Tuesday signed executive actions to advance approval of the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.

"The pipelines are all risk and no reward, allowing corporate polluters to transport oil through our country to be sold on the global market, while putting our air and water at serious risk," he said in a statement.

1. They did the study, it is ok!

2. Obama demanded the study, and if it came back ok, he suggested strongly that he would allow it. He lied!

3. Ummm, I think it was OKed, but Obama just said no, so if Obummer can say no, than I suppose Trump can say yes, YES?!

4. You live by the EO, your side is dying by the EO, although I am sure it will be made into law down the road a piece, cause we all see what happens with EOs, lol.

5. Today is WINSday, and we Republicans are winning so much, I just don't know how we can stand it!

Have a great WINSday-)

And then those construction workers will move onto other pipelines, that will now not be blocked by the Feds. and then they can get to work on water lines and such if trump goes with his infrastructure spending, because one pipe is just like another.

Also, I believe most honest analysis would point to saying its impossible to accurately predict jobs with this sort of thing.

EPA Freezing Grants to Air Quality Monitoring and Water Quality Testing – Environmental Leader

• No social media will be going out. A Digital Strategist will be coming on board to oversee social media. Existing, individually controlled, social media accounts may become more centrally controlled.
  • No blog messages.
  • The Beach Team will review the list of upcoming webinars and decide which ones will go forward.
  • Please send me a list of any external speaking engagements that are currently scheduled among any of your staff from today through February.
  • No new content can be placed on any website. Only do clean up where essential.
  • List servers will be reviewed. Only send out critical messages, as messages can be shared broadly and end up in the press
Isnt that awesome! The sad thing is, the dept is unconstitutional to begin with.

1. They did the study, it is ok!

2. Obama demanded the study, and if it came back ok, he suggested strongly that he would allow it. He lied!

3. Ummm, I think it was OKed, but Obama just said no, so if Obummer can say no, than I suppose Trump can say yes, YES?!

4. You live by the EO, your side is dying by the EO, although I am sure it will be made into law down the road a piece, cause we all see what happens with EOs, lol.

5. Today is WINSday, and we Republicans are winning so much, I just don't know how we can stand it!

Have a great WINSday-)

Do you have a link to the study saying it is ok? Thanks..

The MSM reported 50 long term jobs last night, so you're wrong there. As far as the temporary ones go, that is what they do, build pipelines across America. Of course they are temporary morons, yet string them together and its a lifetime job.

Transporting oil quicker and cheaper results in lower gas pricing, which benefits all Americans.

• No blog messages.
Isnt that awesome! The sad thing is, the dept is unconstitutional to begin with.

Why is it unconstitutional ? Freedom of speech.... They were trying to keep it all secret but someone told someone...

Also why is it ok for Trump to go over everyone's head without a peep from those who opposed it for Obama.

We're not crying because he's fixing the wrongs Obama did with executive orders.

It is okay for Warren Buffets Railroads to carry that same oil from Canada to the Refineries, making him Billions of dollars and when one of those trains explode??????

The Man Behind the Exploding Trains
The Man Behind the Exploding Trains
Pulling back the curtain on Warren Buffett's role.

• No blog messages.

Why is it unconstitutional ? Freedom of speech.... They were trying to keep it all secret but someone told someone...

Also why is it ok for Trump to go over everyone's head without a peep from those who opposed it for Obama.
The EPA is unconstitutional. Nowhere in the COTUS does govt have the right..
IDK about that.. I actually thought about starting a thread about him amking EOs instead of working with congress like he said.. But a couple things only make sense he would do that.. idk

• No blog messages.

And here's why.

EPA's Secret And Costly 'Sue And Settle' Collusion With Environmental Organizations

The pipeline was authorized and Obama used an executive order to stop it. Trump is only rescinding Obama's executive order. By the way the most notorious executive order in history was #9066.

Forum List

Back