Excuse me, UN AGENDA 21 is not a "Conspiracy Theory"

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
I grew up in a test ground for it. Here a Local Congressman who brought it to my area,
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPAQsxlORmM&feature=player_embedded]Congressman Sam Farr supports Agenda 21, then denies it on camera - YouTube[/ame]

I'm friends with the people who were on the starting boards for Local Agenda 21, here is a film of him talking about it, second half [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6RJaa92-DA&feature=player_embedded]The Con of Sustainable Development. UN AGENDA 21 - YouTube[/ame]

Here is the UN document for Agenda 21
agenda21.jpg

Here is a map of what it wants the USA to look like
AGNEDA%2021%20MAP.jpg

Here is a small clip about it, but their is lots of info on it out now
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzEEgtOFFlM]Agenda 21 For Dummies - YouTube[/ame]

Here is a group fighting it Freedom Advocates | Exposing Agenda 21 and Sustainable Development

Just because its scary to think of doesn't mean its a "Theory" its not its been active in the USA for 20 years!

Last edited:
This is one of the greatest threats to the whole world as a whole, and this active policy agreed to by Bush Sr is still ignored. Just wait, what do you think the smart grid and the smart meters are all about? Thats Agenda 21 rolling out in Agenda 21's control grid for the masses. I'm sorry, but its true and its active.

This might help....you think they would mind starting with China and Russia before screwing America over..?

Agenda21

Agenda 21 is a comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations System, Governments, and Major Groups in every area in which human impacts on the environment.

Agenda 21, the Rio Declaration on Environment and Development, and the Statement of principles for the Sustainable Management of Forests were adopted by more than 178 Governments at the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) held in Rio de Janerio, Brazil, 3 to 14 June 1992.

The Commission on Sustainable Development (CSD) was created in December 1992 to ensure effective follow-up of UNCED, to monitor and report on implementation of the agreements at the local, national, regional and international levels. It was agreed that a five year review of Earth Summit progress would be made in 1997 by the United Nations General Assembly meeting in special session.

The full implementation of Agenda 21, the Programme for Further Implementation of Agenda 21 and the Commitments to the Rio principles, were strongly reaffirmed at the World Summit on Sustainable Development (WSSD) held in Johannesburg, South Africa from 26 August to 4 September 2002.

DSD :: Resources - Publications - Core Publications

Last edited:
This might help....

Agenda21

Agenda 21 is a comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations System, Governments, and Major Groups in every area in which human impacts on the environment.

Agenda 21, the Rio Declaration on Environment and Development, and the Statement of principles for the Sustainable Management of Forests were adopted by more than 178 Governments at the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) held in Rio de Janerio, Brazil, 3 to 14 June 1992.

The Commission on Sustainable Development (CSD) was created in December 1992 to ensure effective follow-up of UNCED, to monitor and report on implementation of the agreements at the local, national, regional and international levels. It was agreed that a five year review of Earth Summit progress would be made in 1997 by the United Nations General Assembly meeting in special session.

The full implementation of Agenda 21, the Programme for Further Implementation of Agenda 21 and the Commitments to the Rio principles, were strongly reaffirmed at the World Summit on Sustainable Development (WSSD) held in Johannesburg, South Africa from 26 August to 4 September 2002.

You do understand they hide what they are really doing don't you?
If someone was going to murder someone, would they say "I plan to murder you?"

No they would lie. That is what the UN does, and the followers of UN Agenda 21 brag about how they change the names and hide from the idiot masses who don't understand what they are up to... then they laugh at those who believe their lives and justify their actions by people believing them. They call them fools for not understanding and that they deserve to die.

The devil comes as an angel of light, so does the UN and so does its bastard son, United Nations Agenda 21. Its for total global control from cradle to grave for the masses, and kingship on earth by the evil out of control rich ruling elite, of which some, like the Rothschilds and Royals our Founding fathers fought at our birth.

Last edited:
This might help....

Agenda21

No they would lie. That is what the UN does, and the followers of UN Agenda 21 brag about how they change the names and hide from the idiot masses who don't understand what they are up to... then they laugh at those who believe their lives and justify their actions by people believing them. They call them fools for not understanding and that they deserve to die.

The devil comes as an angel of light, so does the UN and so does its bastard son, United Nations Agenda 21. Its for total global control from cradle to grave for the masses, and kingship on earth by the evil out of control rich ruling elite, of which some, like the Rothschilds and Royals our Founding fathers fought at our birth.

I can't get you-tube so I was at a loss but I tend to agree with you and figure Obama is a perfect dupe for their intentions...I suspect he'd trade America's sovereignty for a Nobel Peace Prize any day of the week..:eusa_whistle:

This might help....

Agenda21

I can't get you-tube so I was at a loss but I tend to agree with you and figure Obama is a perfect dupe for their intentions...I suspect he'd trade America's sovereignty for a Nobel Peace Prize any day of the week..:eusa_whistle:

You do understand who the Nobel piece price is given to and why it was created? Its a death prize now a days, the globalists normally give it to their fellow deathers. People where dying under Nobel, Obama got it for doing nothing...but it was to promote him for his mission ahead. Remember, if we are to believe the War on Terror is real, remember who Obama handed libya over too...the very terrorists we are told we fight.

You see they al Qaeda is what ever intel wants it to be, Obama gave Libya to them, under NATO, but in Afgan we are told they are bad. In Afgan their are only about 50 to 100 members of al Qaeda left, but we have CIA contractors and troops to the tune of 150,000 to 200,000. And now US our troops are protecting the Opium trade for the Crown. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apaUuqU89jQ]BUSTED-Troops Filmed Protecting Opium! - YouTube[/ame]

Who created the terrorist movement that threatens America today? The Central Intelligence Agency recruited thousands of Arabs from Muslim countries during the 1980s, and sent them to Afghanistan where they were trained by our Special Forces units in military tactics, and the "methods of murder" needed to defeat the Soviet invaders. [27] The Muslims we trained, trained others, and when the Afghan war ended, many of them joined al Qaeda. [28] Why did the Holy Warriors embrace radical Islam? Because the CIA, the Pakistani Intelligence agency (ISI), and Saudi Arabia established Islamic schools and indoctrinated them in Wahhabism, the religion of Saudi Arabia. The Afghans and Afghan Arab warriors were taught they would go to heaven if they killed infidels and died fighting for Allah. The CIA printed thousands of copies of the Koran in Virginia and sent them to the Middle East where they were used to indoctrinate the Mujahideen. [29] The AAE created the CIA, and the CIA created the Islamic terrorists that threaten us today. [30]
Radio Liberty Newsletter - March 2002

Today in Afgan we aren't being told we fight AL CIAdia, we are now told we are fighting the Taliban, who are the enemies of Al Ciadia. Created reality for the masses, and now our troops are running the drug trade, well just look at "fast and furious"

Last edited:
This might help....

Agenda21

He's doing a bang up job so far. But then Obama is an American only by birth. Out side of that? He's an enemy to this Republic.

Attack-watch-button.gif

PRESS TO ACTIVATE

He's doing a bang up job so far. But then Obama is an American only by birth. Out side of that? He's an enemy to this Republic.

Attack-watch-button.gif

PRESS TO ACTIVATE

The T .... knows

Can we get back to Agenda 21, its much more dangerous that intel created toadies. ;)

I grew up in a test ground for it. Here a Local Congressman who brought it to my area,
Congressman Sam Farr supports Agenda 21, then denies it on camera - YouTube

I'm friends with the people who were on the starting boards for Local Agenda 21, here is a film of him talking about it, second half The Con of Sustainable Development. UN AGENDA 21 - YouTube

Here is the UN document for Agenda 21
agenda21.jpg

Here is a map of what it wants the USA to look like
AGNEDA%2021%20MAP.jpg

Here is a small clip about it, but their is lots of info on it out now
Agenda 21 For Dummies - YouTube

Here is a group fighting it Freedom Advocates | Exposing Agenda 21 and Sustainable Development

Just because its scary to think of doesn't mean its a "Theory" its not its been active in the USA for 20 years!
The UN Can get the hell out of NY. And I would love for the US to resign.

I am not willing to give up my soverignty, or that of my State or Country to anyone.

SOB! ITS NOT A THEORY, I GREW UP IN THE TEST GROUNDS FOR IT IN THE USA!!! SANTA CRUZ CALIFORNIA HERE IT IS! http://www.freedomadvocates.org/images/pdf/local-agenda-21.pdf ...who the hell is doing this and trying to help kill the US?

I guess its someone who is to scared to face facts of international policy agreed to by our leaders!!!

YOU MUST HAVE KIDS!, THEY WILL REALLY ENJOY UN AGENDA 21, and some day ask you why you sold them down the river!

Oh to scary, this is America, that can't happen here......WELL ITS HERE!

Here is Rockefeller, Rothschild and Strong saying it in their own words on Audio.

UNCED -Summit Rothschilds

THE UNCED EARTH SUMMIT MEETING RIo

De JAneiro Brazil June 1-12 1992

36:58 min Video exposing the New World order Globalist plans for humanity on Earth, using the Environment and Business in a Helgelian Dialectic Model for humanity. (UN AGENDA 21 ) Hegelian dialectic, two forces aligned against one another. One is thesis, the other antithesis. The conflict will produce a synthesis. Rothschild's own words are recorded on this video, also listing Maurice Strong and Rockefeller.

UNCED VIDEO LINK http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4434160622382887664&q=New+world&pl=true Two

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6642758020554799808&hl=en-GB UNCED One Video

Last edited:

You do understand who the Nobel piece price is given to and why itwas created? Its a death prize now a days, the globalists normally give it to their fellow deathers. People where dying under Nobel, Obama got it for doing nothing...but it was to promote him for his mission ahead. Remember, if we are to believe the War on Terror is real, remember who Obama handed libya over too...the very terrorists we are told we fight.

You see they al Qaeda is what ever intel wants it to be, Obama gave Libya to them, under NATO, but in Afgan we are told they are bad. In Afgan their are only about 50 to 100 members of al Qaeda left, but we have CIA contractors and troops to the tune of 150,000 to 200,000. And now US our troops are protecting the Opium trade for the Crown. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apaUuqU89jQ]BUSTED-Troops Filmed Protecting Opium! - YouTube[/ame]

Who created the terrorist movement that threatens America today? The Central Intelligence Agency recruited thousands of Arabs from Muslim countries during the 1980s, and sent them to Afghanistan where they were trained by our Special Forces units in military tactics, and the "methods of murder" needed to defeat the Soviet invaders. [27] The Muslims we trained, trained others, and when the Afghan war ended, many of them joined al Qaeda. [28] Why did the Holy Warriors embrace radical Islam? Because the CIA, the Pakistani Intelligence agency (ISI), and Saudi Arabia established Islamic schools and indoctrinated them in Wahhabism, the religion of Saudi Arabia. The Afghans and Afghan Arab warriors were taught they would go to heaven if they killed infidels and died fighting for Allah. The CIA printed thousands of copies of the Koran in Virginia and sent them to the Middle East where they were used to indoctrinate the Mujahideen. [29] The AAE created the CIA, and the CIA created the Islamic terrorists that threaten us today. [30]
Radio Liberty Newsletter - March 2002

Today in Afgan we aren't being told we fight AL CIAdia, we are now told we are fighting the Taliban, who are the enemies of Al Ciadia. Created reality for the masses, and now our troops are running the drug trade, well just look at "fast and furious"
Only Alex Jones fans say "Nobel Piece Prize":lol: and don't know the difference between the words "their" and "there". :cuckoo::cuckoo:

When evil takes over, evil says good made the problem.

It's very easy to understand.

It's called lying. that is the power of evil. Very simple. Lies can make trend go 180

[ame=http://youtu.be/uG0TnK_6cEs]Alex Jones - Google Conspiracy (Recent Show) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back