AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
EXCLUSIVE: Woman Houses Single Mother 'In Need' — Biggest Mistake Ever!

Woman-Houses-Single-Mother-In-Need-%E2%80%94-Biggest-Mistake-Ever-Jetta-Amougou-II.jpg

In the comments section of this disturbing news article, Cecelia Loeb correctly pointed out, "...Child protective services should have been called immediately and that within its self would have gotten her removed..."

Hello, Cecelia Loeb. You are 1000% correct. Kat McGurn's first call should have been to CPS, reporting and SNITCHING as loud as she possibly could about an apparently emotionally or mentally ill Georgette who apparently, for whatever reasons, is unable to embrace a mom's natural maternal instincts to protect hers, or any child from experiencing emotional and/or physical trauma during a critical period of human/childhood development.
My twelve years of experience as a cop and investigator serving young CHILD ABUSE VICTIMS Shawn Carter and Christopher Wallace's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods leaves no doubt in my mind that Kat McGurn, Georgette, as well as all the kids involved are just a few of the COUNTLESS “EVERYONES” the late popular American urban story-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur is speaking about in his (often misinterpreted) #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS* concept:

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE*" ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur

Unfortunately, before he gained the confidence to properly promote his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

"What If UNCLE SAM Told Black Women......" ~Warren B.

In case there is any confusion, I am writing about and sharing evidence of America's MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring African American *PARENTAL CHILD CARE* HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

Google Groups

Peace.

tumblr_inline_owiysfvTYQ1tpmhoa_540.jpg
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

Forum List

Back