Exclusive Trump set to indict Hillary Clinton & other deep staters in coming months

President Trump is keen on indicting Hillary Clinton, as he promised he would do during his presidential campaign. Alex Jones breaks down how the Deep State is hell-bent on preventing Trump from restoring law and order in the Justice Department.
Exclusive: Trump Set to Indict Hillary Clinton & Other Deep Staters in Coming Months

Well this should get interesting, wonder who will end up dead during the process of it all.

Watch how many will never remember even seeing this post lmfao.
You had me at info wars

You had me at sth up =)

not even going to get into it with someone who seems to be in pure defense mode and willing to excuse things that i KNOW if trump did, you'd be furious over.
President Trump is a Man of Lawlessness, he has no regard for our present laws or the laws and practices of his fore fathers.... PLUS the president believes he is suppose to run the Justice dept and Intel agencies and THEY are his own personal cronies for his own personal use, which is what is most frightening about him to me... so YES, most certainly he would be blamed.

and obama spied on lots of people. it's the denial of so many or the excuses that gets so frustrating. see if sharyl attkisson says he never spied on her after she broke fast and furious.

Brennan, nor Obama knew what these rogue agents were doing....

if you read the article and researched it, they SPIED on Democrats.... these were agents that were in the BUSH administration and part of the TORTURE that Bushed approved and were trying to prevent Feinstein, and Obama (indirectly) from finding out what they did.

SO NO, Obama did not approve it or direct it.... silly one!
we are back to lawlessness. last time you used that about the border hut it seems he is only following the law.

you lead with emotions and that makes convos difficult.

yiur desire to think obama didnt know is amazing. i never see you give trump the same latitude. itcall rolls up to the "lawless" one fir sone reason.

emotions, not logic.
He is a man of lawlessness, he has no regard for the law, or ethical practice and standards, or justice, or truth, or even a regard for the good side of America.... and has shown such abuse of power, time and time and time again... that is a FACT, not an emotion, like your own thoughtless response to my relevant points to the debate you and I were having... just a response of nothingness... dancing!

Or maybe this is your way of recognizing defeat? :D
when you go on am emo rant you are right. i wont put much thought into it.

defeat... giggle.

not even going to get into it with someone who seems to be in pure defense mode and willing to excuse things that i KNOW if trump did, you'd be furious over.
President Trump is a Man of Lawlessness, he has no regard for our present laws or the laws and practices of his fore fathers.... PLUS the president believes he is suppose to run the Justice dept and Intel agencies and THEY are his own personal cronies for his own personal use, which is what is most frightening about him to me... so YES, most certainly he would be blamed.

and obama spied on lots of people. it's the denial of so many or the excuses that gets so frustrating. see if sharyl attkisson says he never spied on her after she broke fast and furious.

Brennan, nor Obama knew what these rogue agents were doing....

if you read the article and researched it, they SPIED on Democrats.... these were agents that were in the BUSH administration and part of the TORTURE that Bushed approved and were trying to prevent Feinstein, and Obama (indirectly) from finding out what they did.

SO NO, Obama did not approve it or direct it.... silly one!
we are back to lawlessness. last time you used that about the border hut it seems he is only following the law.

you lead with emotions and that makes convos difficult.

your desire to think obama didnt know is amazing. i never see you give trump the same latitude. itcall rolls up to the "lawless" one fir some reason.

emotions, not logic.
He is a man of lawlessness, he has no regard for the law, or ethical practice and standards, or justice, or truth, or even a regard for the good side of America.... and has shown such abuse of power, time and time and time again... that is a FACT, not an emotion, like your own thoughtless response to my relevant points to the debate you and I were having... just a response of nothingness... dancing!

Or maybe this is your way of recognizing defeat? :D
ok - now TAKE 2; let me try again since you didn't answer last time but now think i'm the one not putting thought into responses.

Trump and the border. What does the law say? You're telling a man who's enforcing the law at the border (not liking it is NOT the issue, what does the law say?) to stop people who are in fact testing / flaunting the law that you seem to be defending.

how is this not a "quandarius dilemma" of epic proportions? the person enforcing the law is "lawless" while those openly breaking it are to be helped.

i get you hate trump but that doesn't mean every new adjective you can lob at him will be true. it's just you once again putting your emotions on a sleeve. you call him lawless but can't really show where he's doing that. the one place you try is a total fail because again - he's following the laws other presidents put out that they did NOT fully enforce. you don't seem to worry about 7000 people who are willing to openly break out laws and you focus on the person trying to stop them from coming in ILLEGALLY.

that's about the most pure definition of "ironic" i've seen in quite some time.

you then excuse obama for FISA warrants, bannan for spying on congress, obama for going after journalists such as sharyl attkisson and when i provide links you simply dismiss them as "right wing opinions" then lob some of your TRUMP IS LAWLESS opinions back as if your opinions are somehow magically more important or correct than my own.

and you wonder why i can't give that a serious response.

fyi - i don't look for winning and losing in these discussions, i look to understand other points of view to validate or change my own based on what i learn today. i've said several times in here in many thread i've been wrong when i obviously have been.

i don't think i've ever seen you say "wow, i got that wrong". i usually don't see you reply at all or when you do, you simply do something like this emo-rant and wonder why i don't go along with it. i get it, i can get emotional also. but i don't better understand things from an emotional point of view. i'm more if wrong is wrong then its wrong for all, not conditional.

ie - tear gas at the border. lord all mighty the news is going after trump on this and you're calling him LAWLESS. only the laws are there and if lobbing tear gas as people coming in illegally is being LAWLESS then wham, we got obama for doing it several times a month.

yet show me in the left wing media where they went after him anywhere near how they go after trump.

then tell me you're being fair and open minded, not validating your undying hate for trump yet again with opinions and rants that simply don't hold up to facts and fair play. hate trump, i don't care. but when you go after him for things obama did and only hold one side accountable for their actions - you get where we are today.

on the brink of some form of warfare no one really wants to be in. but far too many in the middle are tired of double standards that shift with the emotional outbursts of the left.

now - there is your more "thoughtful" response. lets see if you reply "thoughtfully" this time or ignore me or do your usual bash trump defend obama and wonder why i can't see the world like you do when you obviously won't try to see it like i do.

there's that "ironic" again.

Why are you still here???

Shouldn't you be licking the crease on her pantsuit?????

Just a few (25) of the scandals, lies, and criminal activity of Hillary Clinton.

1. Travelgate: After their election, the Clintons fired the White House Travel Office...which had served 7 administrations, and turned it over to their pals. As part of this, they brought bogus corruption charges against the civil servants therein.

The individuals were cleared on all counts.

The Independent Council found that Hillary lied when she claimed she wasn't behind the scam. “The overwhelming evidence establishes that she played a role in the decision to fire the employees. … Thus, her statement to the contrary under oath was factually false.”

a. " Hillary described Travelgate with cool indifference as, “perhaps worthy of a two-or-three-week life span, instead, in a partisan political climate, it became the first manifestation of an obsession for investigation that persisted into the millennium.” But for Billy Dale, it wasn’t a partisan manifestation. It was the termination of a thirty-plus-year career, and a fight for his freedom. If convicted, he faced a maximum of twenty years in prison and up to $500,000 in fines.”

Read more: The Daily Caller

b. For you or I that would mean a perjury charge and criminal record for trying to destroy an innocent American who had served honorably under eight administrations and lying about it. For Hillary it meant a future as the junior New York Senator and then President Barack Obama’s Secretary of State." Ibid.

2. @ 0:58 Hillary's pal Vince Foster was involved in several of the Clinton scandals. When he was found dead: was that why Hillary had Foster's files ransacked before investigators could view them?

WASHINGTON, July 26— A Secret Service officer today flatly contradicted the White House account of the night of Vincent W. Foster Jr.'s death, telling the Senate Whitewater panel that he had seen Hillary Rodham Clinton's top aide remove files from Mr. Foster's office. The aide vehemently denied doing it.

Testifying under oath before the special Senate committee investigating Whitewater, the officer, Henry P. O'Neill, said that on July 20, 1993, several hours after Mr. Foster's body was found in a Virginia park, he saw Mrs. Clinton's chief of staff, Margaret A. Williams, carrying two handfuls of folders from Mr. Foster's office." 2 Conflicting Accounts on Files From White House Aide's Office

3. @ 1:47 To see how a President Hillary would 'rule,' take a look at her methods when Bill put her in charge of the earlier attempt at a take-over of healthcare: " WASHINGTON, Dec. 1— A Federal district judge said today that he intended to impose sanctions on Clinton Administration officials for their "misconduct" in a court case involving the disclosure of documents from Hillary Rodham Clinton's task force on health care..... "The court understands plaintiffs' frustration with the defendants' misconduct during the course of this litigation, and the court intends to impose sanctions." Misconduct Found on Clinton Health Plan

The Kremlin would be proud!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. @4:07 Whitewater....15 Clinton pals were convicted of 40 federal crimes.

5. @4:35 Cattlegate...."... computerized records of her trades, which the White House obtained from the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, show for the first time how she was able to turn her initial investment into $6,300 overnight. In about 10 months of trading, she made nearly $100,000, relying heavily on advice from her friend James B. Blair, an experienced futures trader.

The new records also raise the possibility that some of her profits -- as much as $40,000 – came from larger trades ordered by someone else and then shifted to her account,...." http://www.washingtonpost.com/wpsrv/politics/special/whitewater/stories/wwtr940527.htm

a. "....guided through the risky trades by James Blair, a friend and top lawyer for one of Arkansas' most powerful companies, Tyson Foods Inc." Business | Hillary Clinton Invested $1,000, Netted $100,000 Through Trading | Seattle Times Newspaper

b. "....Tyson was everything shed been taught to despise at Wellesley and Yale, a greedy capitalist who hated labor unions and had no compunction about polluting Mother Earth for financial gain. Yet she allowed Blair, Big Daddys right-hand man, to manage her financial affairs. Second, assuming the speculation in Marshalls Magazine is correct, she was the conduit for a bribe." Democrook: Hillary Clinton

The odds that Hillary did that honestly have been computed at 1 in 31 trillion. That was small potatoes compared to the deals Bill and Hillary appear to have cut with foreign governments. Enormous sums went directly into Bill’s pockets for doing speeches or to the scammy Clinton Foundation and next thing you know, the State Department was doing favors for those shady deep pocketed donors. Clinton Foundation Donors Got Weapons Deals From Hillary Clinton's State Department

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. @5:38 Raw naked power: Filegate. The Clintons illegally obtained FBI files on potential political enemies. "... in 1996 when it was discovered that the Clinton White House illegally obtained FBI files on adversaries, and used them to smear them, continues to this day. Strangely, although Mrs. Clinton is the principal defendant, and although there is sworn testimony, obtained during earlier discovery that Mrs. Clinton was the mastermind of this illegal scheme, the Court has never granted Plaintiffs requests to depose her —.... civil lawsuit which seeks to hold her accountable for illegally violating the privacy rights of American citizens she and her husband Bill Clinton viewed as political adversaries during their administration in the 1990s." Hillary Clinton tries to escape from on-going Filegate case

a. "It was also during this Filegate case that it was learned that President Clinton, on the advice of his top political adviser, James Carville, had illegally released Privacy Act protected information from White House files to smear Kathleen Willey, a woman who was a material witness in the impeachment proceedings, as she was also sexually harassed by the “philanderer in chief” while working for him in the White House."
Proof Hillary isn't fit to be president - WND - WND

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. @ 6:35 Chinagate. Foreign countries funneled millions into Clinton's campaign. ".... Hillary then masterminded a scheme whereby the Clinton-Gore presidential campaign of 1996 took bribes from communist Chinese banks and their government to bankroll the president’s and the Democratic Party’s re-election efforts ."
Proof Hillary isn't fit to be president - WND - WND

a. "When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, Chinese missiles were greatly limited in terms of their range and accuracy. But as journalist Richard Poe noted in 2003, “Thanks to Bill Clinton, China can now hit any city in the USA, using state-of-the-art, solid-fueled missiles with dead-accurate, computerized guidance systems and multiple warheads.”.... "'We like your president. We want to see him reelected,' former Chinese intelligence chief General Ji Shengde told Chinagate bagman Johnny Chung.

"Indeed, Chinese intelligence organized a massive covert operation aimed at tilting the 1996 election Clinton’s way.

"Clinton’s top campaign contributors for 1992 were Chinese agents; his top donors in 1996 were U.S. defense contractors selling missile technology to China.

"Clinton recieved funding directly from known or suspected Chinese intelligence agents, among them James and Mochtar Riady who own the Indonesian Lippo Group; John Huang; Charlie Trie; Ted Sioeng; Maria Hsia; Wang Jun and others." Discover the Networks | Bill Clinton

b. "Agents for the Chinese government and military funneled millions into President Clinton’s re-election campaign, the Clinton Legal Defense Fund and the DNC.

The DOJ reported “A pattern of events suggests a level of knowledge within the White House–including the President’s and First Lady’s offices–concerning the injection of foreign funds into the reelection effort.” Hillary Clinton A Career Criminal Video | LYBIO.NET Discover New Reading Content.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8. @6:35 ChinaGate Against campaign finance law, China donated to Bill Clinton's campaign so as to influence US policies. Agents for the Chinese government, and the military, funneled millions into Clinton's campaign.

DoJ: ...knowledge within the President's and First Lady's Offices...concerning the injection of foreign funds in the reelection effort.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9. @7:10 Using the IRS against political enemies....a Democrat tactic. A senior IRS official admitted that Clinton opponents were singled out for audit....including Bill Clinton's female accusers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10. @ 7:45 PardonGate He issued pardons to 450 individuals including cocaine traffickers, terrorists and kidnappers. Several pardons directly benefitted Hillary Clinton, with ties to her NYSenate bid. Marc Rich was actually a fugitive on the run at the time...on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted List....while his wife donated thousands to Hillary Clinton's Senate Campaign, the Clinton Legal Defense Fund and the DNC.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11. @12:00 As Senator....introduced three minor bills which became law in seven years. That includes naming a post office.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12. @12:33 Enthusiastically voted for the Iraq War

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13. @13:10 "....prosecutors revealed Monday that the mastermind of Mayor Vincent C. Gray’s “shadow campaign” also funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars to aid Mrs. Clinton’s bid for the White House.

Jeffrey E. Thompson’s scheme included diverting more than $608,000 in illicit funds to a New York marketing executive, Troy White, who organized “street teams” to raise Mrs. Clinton’s visibility in urban areas during her Democratic primary battle against Barack Obama.

.....from February to May 2008, Thompson used two firms to disburse $608,750 in “excessive and unreported contributions to pay for campaign services in coordination with and in support of a federal political candidate for president of the United States and the federal and the candidate’s authorized committee.” That candidate was Mrs. Clinton." Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14. @ 13:39 " State Department spokeswoman can't name Hillary Clinton's diplomatic achievements ... and neither can Hillary Clinton!
· Jen Psaki, the State Department's chief spokesperson, seemed blindsided by a question about Clinton's accomplishments

· A CNN panel erupted into laughter when Psaki's gaffe was shown

· Clinton herself couldn't articulate what she was 'most proud of' during her time as America's top diplomat when asked just weeks ago

Read more: State Department spokeswoman can't name Hillary Clinton's diplomatic achievements ... and neither could Hillary Clinton | Daily Mail Online

Not one achievement in her 4years collecting a salary from the taxpayers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15. @ 14:33 " The State Department misplaced and lost some $6 billion due to the improper filing of contracts during the past six years, mainly during the tenure of former Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, according to a newly released Inspector General report." State Dept. misplaced $6B under Hillary Clinton: IG report

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16. @ 14:48 " Hillary's State Department Refused to Brand Boko Haram as Terrorists" Hillary's State Department Refused to Brand Boko Haram as Terrorists
Even though FBI, DoJ and CIA had requested it, so they could pursue group.Result was kidnapping of 300 Nigerian school girls.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17. @ 14:58 A special investigator for the State Department found that with Hillary in charge, the following investigations were blocked or called off:
a) Sexual assaults by state dept security officials in Beirut
b) "Endemic" use of prostitutes by Hillary's security detail
c.) Drug use by state dept contractors in Baghdad
d) Solicitation of child male prostitutes by US ambassador in Belgium
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
18. @16:10 Benghazi cover-up
Hillary testified that she had submitted all documents related to the inquiry. 20 months later....41 new documents were found....including changes to Susan Rice's talking points.
More documents are being withheld.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19. "State Dept. Promises to Release Clinton Emails on Day That Literally Doesn’t Exist" State Dept. Promises to Release Clinton Emails on Day That Literally Doesn’t Exist
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20. This, from the Mexican paper...the NYTimes:

"In April 2012, representatives from Qatar were apparently hoping to get “five minutes” with former President Bill Clinton while in New York to present him with a $1 million check for his foundation as a birthday gift from the previous year.

While it is unclear whether that meeting ever took place, the offer,mentioned in one of thousands of hacked Clinton campaign emailsreleased by WikiLeaks last week, was an example of the complex ethical issues the Clinton Foundation faced in managing relationships with foreign governments when Hillary Clinton was secretary of state. It also raised questions about whether the foundation had fully followed procedures it had voluntarily agreed to in order to avoid those very issues."

Email About Qatari Offer Shows Thorny Ethical Issues Clinton Foundation Faced

Obsessed much?

Is this stupid comment really the best defense you can establish for a central player on the political scene?????

Clearly it is based on an inability to either substantiate a defense for the criminal, or to articulate an actual response to a cogent post.

I find that sort of thing redolent of many government school grads who have long given up any ability to think.

Did I hit the nail on your head?

The FBI already investigated this and found that no prosecutor would bring charges.

Trump's IG investigated the FBI investigation into the matter and found that their conclusions were based in law and precedent.

Why would I ignore either.....because you pretend that you know better?

Please don't address me.....I've explained previously that I consider you a reprobate, and wish nothing to do with you.

And yet, this is the man you support:

DtIk6pxWkAAmLt_.jpg

DskOvTiXQAAqjfs.jpg

You're upset because nobody ever loved you??????

Trump and the border. What does the law say? You're telling a man who's enforcing the law at the border (not liking it is NOT the issue, what does the law say?) to stop people who are in fact testing / flaunting the law that you seem to be defending.
President Trump was trying to change the law, that allows any illegal or refugee on our soil, to have a hearing for seeking Asylum in a Court with a Judge, before rejecting them and deporting them.... Due Process.

The law at the border for crossing illegally is now a MISDEMEANOR....not a felony, a minor infraction.

It became a misdemeanor the last decade or so...

BEFORE the fairly recent change in the law, it was the equivalent or a parking ticket.... simply a citation, that did not give you any kind of criminal record.

The President announced he was taking away the ability for anyone crossing outside of the border crossings, their due process to a hearing with a Judge to seek asylum, through an Executive order.

A Judge ruled that the President could not do that, could not stop those crossing outside of the legal border crossing from seeking asylum and having their day in court, because that is not how the Law is written, and if the President wanted to do that, the President needed to have Congress renege the law on the books, and re-write a new law, stating such.... and signing that new law, making it law.... and legal.

Iceberg ... I have to do some Christmas shopping for my relatives in another State and will be back here off and on, and will try to answer your posts later on....

OH SHIT lookieeeee,

I hope he does it this week........ know that I will be posting it and the fact tis article was moved here will be once again PROVEN TO BE THE WRONG MOVE bahahah . lol

Alex Jones reveals that President Trump and his administration have obtained copies of Hillary Clinton’s 35,000 emails that went missing from her private server and that Congress will act soon.

View attachment 231502

Trump Set To Release Hillary’s 35,000 Missing Emails In Death Blow To Deep State
Oh my God. Info wars.

These people never learn.

So what is she doing now?

DtIhQtZWsAAEIAn.jpg

President Trump was trying to change the law, that allows any illegal or refugee on our soil, to have a hearing for seeking Asylum in a Court with a Judge, before rejecting them and deporting them.... Due Process.

The law at the border for crossing illegally is now a MISDEMEANOR....not a felony, a minor infraction.

It became a misdemeanor the last decade or so...

BEFORE the fairly recent change in the law, it was the equivalent or a parking ticket.... simply a citation, that did not give you any kind of criminal record.

The President announced he was taking away the ability for anyone crossing outside of the border crossings, their due process to a hearing with a Judge to seek asylum, through an Executive order.

A Judge ruled that the President could not do that, could not stop those crossing outside of the legal border crossing from seeking asylum and having their day in court, because that is not how the Law is written, and if the President wanted to do that, the President needed to have Congress renege the law on the books, and re-write a new law, stating such.... and signing that new law, making it law.... and legal.
but has he succeeded in doing so yet? he shoots his mouth off all the time and then has to actually go through our checks and balances to get it done.

if you're going to get upset about EO's then i hope and PRAY you are not happy when obama did his EO's either to "get around the law" and create his own.

trump / obama and likely previously we've had EO's being abused because congress is gridlocked on ensuring one side fails at all times. that's the US these days, NOT trump or obama. we're all to be held accountable for how bad things are today.

and the core of this problem, to me, is when someone says "everything this guy does is wrong" and when you hear that "your" guy did it, you find excuses. when you do that what do you expect the "other" side to do?

so again - you're bashing trump for doing the very same things obama did then saying NO HE DIDN'T and wondering why i can't take your posts that serious.

Dec.5 was supposed to be the day when the USA developed a shortage of prison cells due to all those liberals getting arrested. They were all going to be rounded up at Bush's funeral.

Also, Comey's dog dying 4 days earlier supposedly tied into it somehow. Ask Mindwars to explain it, as I can't.

So what happened?

Oh, I now I see. The liberals really are all in prison. And they've all been replaced with body doubles. Crafty, that Trump is.

OH SHIT lookieeeee,

I hope he does it this week........ know that I will be posting it and the fact tis article was moved here will be once again PROVEN TO BE THE WRONG MOVE bahahah . lol

Alex Jones reveals that President Trump and his administration have obtained copies of Hillary Clinton’s 35,000 emails that went missing from her private server and that Congress will act soon.

View attachment 231502

Trump Set To Release Hillary’s 35,000 Missing Emails In Death Blow To Deep State
Oh my God. Info wars.

These people never learn.

So what is she doing now?

DtIhQtZWsAAEIAn.jpg

What traitor?

President Trump is keen on indicting Hillary Clinton, as he promised he would do during his presidential campaign. Alex Jones breaks down how the Deep State is hell-bent on preventing Trump from restoring law and order in the Justice Department.
Exclusive: Trump Set to Indict Hillary Clinton & Other Deep Staters in Coming Months

Well this should get interesting, wonder who will end up dead during the process of it all.

Watch how many will never remember even seeing this post lmfao.
Oh! The memories.

Forum List

Back