EXCLUSIVE: Trump says exposing ‘corrupt’ FBI probe could be ‘crowning achievement’ of presidency

Once *what* is released to the world? See, kiddo.....you're offering us your imagination on documents you imagine exist that you can't even name. To support vague allegations you can't support factually or even name specifically. With the documents that Trump is considering releasing just another 'Nunes Memo' ploy.

As the FISA application has already been reviewed by 30 members of congress, unredacted....and found to be unremarkable. Nunes already tried the tactic of claiming that the FBI didn't disclose the political nature of the Steele Dossier by refusing to declassify those pages of the FISA application where the FBI *did* disclose it.

It didn't work. Even Nunes was forced to admit that yes, the FBI did disclose the origins of the Steele Dossier. And what was 'Bigger than WATERGATE!!!' turned out to be just another piece of partisan fiction.

But you imagine that this time its different? Laughing.....show me the evidence. Not your imagination.

And you have nothing but opinion and fake bullshit foisted off on the world by your complicit MSM.
I actually have real evidence based on the fact that high level fbi assholes have been fired and demoted, you have fantasy.

Laughing....says the poor rube that just told me that 'its just the tip of the iceberg'. Yet when asked what else is coming down the pipe, you tucked your tail between your legs and fled.

You can't even articulate what your conspiracy is. Let alone demonstrate it occured factually. What is it that you are actually claiming in your 'corrupt FBI' claims?

Laughing! You don't even know. Trump hasn't told you what to think yet. So all you can do is allude to vague 'corruption', and make empty promises about 'icebergs'.

But tell us again how 21 pages out of 412 is 'full disclosure'. It makes me giggle, kiddo.

I don't need to articulate anything silly person, I have the FACT that fbi assholes have been FIRED, and DEMOTED. That means it ain't a conspiracy theory, silly one.

Laughing....you can't articulate it. As you haven't been told what to think yet. You're mindlessly apeing a batshit conspiracy and you can't even tell us what it is. Yet in your hapless ignorance, you fantasize that this is the 'tip of the iceberg' backed by nothing but your imagination.

Sorry, kiddo. But the silly stories you tell yourself doesn't translate into a conspiracy.

As I've said many times, 30 members of congress have *already* seen the FISA application. And nothing. There is no smoking gun there. If there were, it would have gone off earlier this year. Instead, the Nunes memo turned out to be just another partisan fantasy.

A fantasy that you're happily lapping up off the floor, desperate for substance. And there still isn't any.

Laugh all you wish silly boy. You have nothing but air, I have fbi corrupt officials FIRED and demoted. Put that in your mary jane pipe, and smoke it.

You can't even articulate your own accusations as no one has told you what to think yet. Talk to us when you're told what conspiracy to gobble, kiddo.

And you have nothing but opinion and fake bullshit foisted off on the world by your complicit MSM.
I actually have real evidence based on the fact that high level fbi assholes have been fired and demoted, you have fantasy.

Laughing....says the poor rube that just told me that 'its just the tip of the iceberg'. Yet when asked what else is coming down the pipe, you tucked your tail between your legs and fled.

You can't even articulate what your conspiracy is. Let alone demonstrate it occured factually. What is it that you are actually claiming in your 'corrupt FBI' claims?

Laughing! You don't even know. Trump hasn't told you what to think yet. So all you can do is allude to vague 'corruption', and make empty promises about 'icebergs'.

But tell us again how 21 pages out of 412 is 'full disclosure'. It makes me giggle, kiddo.

I don't need to articulate anything silly person, I have the FACT that fbi assholes have been FIRED, and DEMOTED. That means it ain't a conspiracy theory, silly one.

Laughing....you can't articulate it. As you haven't been told what to think yet. You're mindlessly apeing a batshit conspiracy and you can't even tell us what it is. Yet in your hapless ignorance, you fantasize that this is the 'tip of the iceberg' backed by nothing but your imagination.

Sorry, kiddo. But the silly stories you tell yourself doesn't translate into a conspiracy.

As I've said many times, 30 members of congress have *already* seen the FISA application. And nothing. There is no smoking gun there. If there were, it would have gone off earlier this year. Instead, the Nunes memo turned out to be just another partisan fantasy.

A fantasy that you're happily lapping up off the floor, desperate for substance. And there still isn't any.

Laugh all you wish silly boy. You have nothing but air, I have fbi corrupt officials FIRED and demoted. Put that in your mary jane pipe, and smoke it.

You can't even articulate your own accusations as no one has told you what to think yet. Talk to us when you're told what conspiracy to gobble, kiddo.
FBI good, Trump bad.

Isn't that right?

It really is that simple.

FBI good, Trump bad.

Isn't that right?

More accurately, the FBI's conclusions in the Hillary investigation were reasonable and based in law and precedent. With no evidence of political bias affecting any investigative decision.

Your conspiracy was investigated. It didn't pan out.

But tell us again how a wiretap of Russian Organized Crime in 2013 was the FBI trying to wiretap the Trump campaign. And was a TARDIS involved? Perhaps a delorean that went 88 miles an hour?

Laughing....its like watching a dog chase its own tail. You don't even know what batshit conspiracy you're supposed to be apeing at this point.

FBI good, Trump bad.

Isn't that right?

More accurately, the FBI's conclusions in the Hillary investigation were reasonable and based in law and precedent. With no evidence of political bias affecting any investigative decision.

But tell us again how a wiretap of Russian Organized Crime in 2013 was the FBI trying to wiretap the Trump campaign. And was a TARDIS involved? Perhaps a delorean that went 88 miles an hour?

Laughing....its like watching a dog chase its own tail. You don't even know what batshit conspiracy you're supposed to be apeing at this point.
Hillary broke laws with her e-mail activity, then destroyed her servers and used bleach bit to cover it up. Since when is all internet activity traceable EXCEPT when it comes to Hillary again? My bad, there is also the IRS who did the same when proved to have been targeting conservatives. All those servers just vanished into thin air. No doubt the IG agreed there was nothing to see here.

There was not need to prove intent and you well know it.

Now run along my condescending dolt.

FBI good, Trump bad.

Isn't that right?

Hillary broke laws with her e-mail activity, then destroyed her servers and used bleach bit to cover it up. Since when is all internet activity traceable EXCEPT when it comes to Hillary again? My bad, there is also the IRS who did the same when proved to have been targeting conservatives. All those servers just vanished into thin air. No doubt the IG agreed there was nothing to see here.

The FBI concluded that no prosecutor would charge her with any crime under the circumstances they found. Nor did they have precedent in the FBI for such charges under the same circumstances.

With the IG (under Trump, mind yo) finding that the FBI's conclusions were reasonable and based in law and precedent. With no evidence that political bias affected any investigative decisions.

You're simply imagining an even LARGER and more elaborate conspiracy to try and cling to your already laughably complicated conpsiracy ramblings.

How's that conspiracy Turduckin taste, buddy?

As I said.....anyone that doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of it. Tin Foil 101. The IG doesn't back your conspiracy. So the IG becomes *part* of your unhinged conspiracy.

This is exactly why conservatives are so hard to have rational discussions with. They try and counter facts and evidence with their imagination.

FBI good, Trump bad.

Isn't that right?

The FBI concluded that no prosecutor would charge her with any crime under the circumstances they found. Nor did they have precedent in the FBI for such charges under the same circumstances.

With the IG (under Trump, mind yo) finding that the FBI's conclusions were reasonable and based in law and precedent. With no evidence that political bias affected any investigative decisions.

You're simply imagining an even LARGER and more elaborate conspiracy to try and cling to your already laughably complicated conpsiracy ramblings.

As I said.....anyone that doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of it. Tin Foil 101. The IG doesn't back your conspiracy. So the IG becomes *part* of your unhinged conspiracy.

This is exactly why conservatives are so hard to have rational discussions with. They try and counter facts and evidence with their imagination.

You have to realize that we are at a place where the thought of the government being unpartisan and unbiased has been blown to hell. It was only a matter of time. Those who sell their souls to the deep state must be protected, otherwise it all falls apart. But how does one explain people like Charley Rangel or Hilary who openly defy our laws and scoff at the notion they should be held to the law the way we all are?

It is a conundrum

No worries though, you don't need the consent of the masses, although it is preferable.

FBI good, Trump bad.

Isn't that right?

You have to realize that we are at a place where the thought of the government being unpartisan and unbiased has been blown to hell.

I thought that was obvious when Trump publicly ridiculed his own AG for indicting republicans in an election year.

FBI good, Trump bad.

Isn't that right?

You have to realize that we are at a place where the thought of the government being unpartisan and unbiased has been blown to hell.

I thought that was obvious when Trump publicly ridiculed his own AG for indicting republicans in an election year.

And to think, the only corruption in government is Trump.

Once he is gone, all is well with the world..........that is.......according to the IG.

LMAO!

It's been fun.

And to think, the only corruption in government is Trump.

Once he is gone, all is well with the world..........that is.......according to the IG.

LMAO!

It's been fun.

So you're intent on ignoring Trump's own public denunciation of his AG for indicting republicans during an election year just like you ignore the IG report?

Wow. Willful ignorance really is essential to your entire argument. That and imagination.

I'm still waiting for those indictments. All I hear are crickets.

Hey, it takes time to deal with corrupt bureaucrats. So far they have been fired and demoted, the arrests take time. Why do you think the progressives are in bat poop crazy overdrive for the mid terms? If the repubs hold the Senate and the House, the progressives goose is cooked.

Any day now, huh?

See, 30 members of congress have already seen the full, unredacted FISA application. 15 of them republicans.

And......nothing. Just shredding your latest nested fantasy.

Wow...are you really that dumb? That is the tip of the iceberg silly boy. Once those are released to the world you will see a flood of stuff come out. You have no clue what you are blabbering about.

Once *what* is released to the world? See, kiddo.....you're offering us your imagination on documents you imagine exist that you can't even name. To support vague allegations you can't support factually or even name specifically. With the documents that Trump is considering releasing just another 'Nunes Memo' ploy.

As the FISA application has already been reviewed by 30 members of congress, unredacted....and found to be unremarkable. Nunes already tried the tactic of claiming that the FBI didn't disclose the political nature of the Steele Dossier by refusing to declassify those pages of the FISA application where the FBI *did* disclose it.

It didn't work. Even Nunes was forced to admit that yes, the FBI did disclose the origins of the Steele Dossier. And what was 'Bigger than WATERGATE!!!' turned out to be just another piece of partisan fiction.

But you imagine that this time its different? Laughing.....show me the evidence. Not your imagination.

And you have nothing but opinion and fake bullshit foisted off on the world by your complicit MSM. I actually have real evidence based on the fact that high level fbi assholes have been fired and demoted, you have fantasy.

welcome to the world of another shill that has penetrated this forum.

FBI good, Trump bad.

Isn't that right?

I KNOW you were being sarcastic there on FBI good.LOL

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back