Exclusive: Confidential source reveals to me what really happened in Benghazi

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Believe what you want but for me this sounds like the most plausible reason for the attack. It is what I have been saying from the start. Stevens and or the CIA were gun running and he was killed because of it. That is why people lie, to cover up the truth. There is absolutely no doubt that the administration made up the story about the video, the question always has been why. Maybe now we know.

A Former Congressman Is Making Explosive Allegations After Allegedly Being Told the ?Ground Truth? About Benghazi by Source | TheBlaze.com

As far as why U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens was in Benghazi at the time, West claims he was informed that there was a “covert weapons scheme going on in Libya, Benghazi.”

“We had been supplying radical Islamists with weapons against Libyan President Moammar Gadhafi, effectively supplying the enemy and destabilizing that country,” he added.

“And it seems that there was a CIA weapons buy-back program, the aim of which was to ship the retrieved weapons out of Libya through Turkey, and to the Islamist forces in Syria.”

Believe what you want but for me this sounds like the most plausible reason for the attack. It is what I have been saying from the start. Stevens and or the CIA were gun running and he was killed because of it. That is why people lie, to cover up the truth. There is absolutely no doubt that the administration made up the story about the video, the question always has been why. Maybe now we know.

A Former Congressman Is Making Explosive Allegations After Allegedly Being Told the ?Ground Truth? About Benghazi by Source | TheBlaze.com

As far as why U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens was in Benghazi at the time, West claims he was informed that there was a “covert weapons scheme going on in Libya, Benghazi.”

“We had been supplying radical Islamists with weapons against Libyan President Moammar Gadhafi, effectively supplying the enemy and destabilizing that country,” he added.

“And it seems that there was a CIA weapons buy-back program, the aim of which was to ship the retrieved weapons out of Libya through Turkey, and to the Islamist forces in Syria.”
And I have learned from a highly placed inside source whose name must remain secret that Stevens was killed because he had made secret deals with space aliens who were planning on setting up a base in Libya. Obama wanted to keep this hidden which was why he sent in Seal Team 6. Further, think about the fact we have no pictures of who killed Stevens which clearly proves a US Seal Team was involved. The Obama administration was scared that the pictures would leak out and show that Americans did the killing. Go ahead, laugh if you want but my explanation makes as much sense as the explanation in the OP.

And another black mark for Obama, Hillary and that whole cast of characters. I believe it. Just as Fast and Furious and Mexico/Holder.

CORRUPTION to the CORE.

Well, if it were a covert CIA operation, then the administration would be justified in not revealing it. Even if that meant lying.

Unless of course you're one who believes that national security is not an administration responsibility.

Well we have something going on. But I don't get why it had to be hidden.

Well for one thing four people were killed right prior to the election. Two, what they were doing was probably illegal that is why people lie.

Well, if it were a covert CIA operation, then the administration would be justified in not revealing it. Even if that meant lying.

Unless of course you're one who believes that national security is not an administration responsibility.

Well I do agree with that. But what if it was an illegal covert operation? Or are all CIA operations covert and illegal? Certainly we can agree a cover story was developed by the administration right from the start. My question always has been, why?

So the coward West believes he knows something? Sure thing.

Tell me why West is a coward. I'll make sure I pass it on.

Truly I will.

When you threaten to kill a bound prisoner and then fire a gun next to his ear, you're a coward. It's why he was forced out of the service.

Yes, trying to save lives of his men is such a cowardly thing to do.

We all know you would never do such a thing sitting in front of your computer, good for you.

Well I do agree with that. But what if it was an illegal covert operation? Or are all CIA operations covert and illegal? Certainly we can agree a cover story was developed by the administration right from the start. My question always has been, why?

Why yes Virginia, they are..

Each and every one of them.

Good on Romney and Issa to draw attention to the CIA.

There's that crazy Libya through Turkey story again.

It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

And?

It's coming from Allen West..

:lol:

Last edited:
Rand Paul hinted at this during the hearings, Hillary lied when she claimed she never heard of the program.

Forum List

Back