Exclusive: Biden himself leaked word of his son's dying wish

Biden is certifiable. I think he's the ideal Democrat in 2016
========
I've always liked Biden but he is 100% anti-marijuana and has said he would use the Federal Government to shut down ALL marijuana including medical marijuana.

BYE BYE JOE ... hello Bernie. Go fuck yourself Ice Queen Hillary.

the key to your vote for president depends on who is in favor of medial marijuana?
wow...
========
That's just as good as people who vote for / against a candidate based on his position on abortion.

Biden is certifiable. I think he's the ideal Democrat in 2016
========
I've always liked Biden but he is 100% anti-marijuana and has said he would use the Federal Government to shut down ALL marijuana including medical marijuana.

BYE BYE JOE ... hello Bernie. Go fuck yourself Ice Queen Hillary.

the key to your vote for president depends on who is in favor of medial marijuana?
wow...
========
That's just as good as people who vote for / against a candidate based on his position on abortion.

so you're saying you're just as stupid as they are?

..great....

Question

Why aren't right wingers supporting Kasich? Too much fiscal conservatism?
The hard core tea party won't ever accept him because he took the Medicaid money so his constituents would have more healthcare, even though he didn't think Obamacare was the way to go. The "we hate anybody who's ever been elected" crowd hate him cause he's been elected ... a lot. The establishment prefers Jeb, still, because he is a staunch "let's cut the rich's taxes," and Rubio is their second choice. The neocons are likewise wary that he might not toe the line.

Question

The hard core tea party won't ever accept him because he took the Medicaid money so his constituents would have more healthcare, even though he didn't think Obamacare was the way to go. The "we hate anybody who's ever been elected" crowd hate him cause he's been elected ... a lot. The establishment prefers Jeb, still, because he is a staunch "let's cut the rich's taxes," and Rubio is their second choice. The neocons are likewise wary that he might not toe the line.

In other words, he may not be insane or incompetent?

Question

In other words, he may not be insane or incompetent?
That's about it. )-: But add-in pimp for the 1% in turning the rest of us out to whore. And the gop will probably win.

Well, maybe Beau Biden did say that. Ever thought of that?
I doubt it. Brain cancer kills the brain. He probably could not speak.

Biden is a drunk but he is still better than Hillary or sanders. Not much better though.

Well he told Biden not to let the Clinton's back in the white house. So how do Hillary supporters think of that?
How do we know Beau said that? Because the guy who wants to be President said Beau said it to Maureen Dowd?

Question

I would also add that he's not likely to start any wars.

Forum List

Back