“EXCESSIVE (Osama) CELEBRATING”

That’s what Reno channel 2 morning news reported call the reorganization of the one years university of the demise of Osama. If Bush had got Osama “dead or alive” we would have a national holiday with a parade yearly and a statue on Bush erected next to Martin King or at the site of 911. When the news got out that Obama had got Osama there were nation wide applauding. Appalling that Obama mention Osama on the university of the death? And university happen to fall on an election years has nothing to do with it. Hypocrites.
Taking a shot at GOP rival Mitt Romney over his potential decision-making is not “excessive celebrating” Osama death.
President Obama denies 'excessive celebration' on anniversary of Osama bin Laden's death - NY Daily News

Bush’s “mission accomplished” grandstanding when the mission was not accomplished is was a celebration by Bush. The only problem with getting Osama is that it was Obama got him instead of Bush. Obama did accomplish the mission and there were no grandstanding or celebration.
Channel 2 morning radical right wing news host never past up a chance to take cheap shots at Obama. Report the news and leave personal attacks on Obama to blogs.
If is want to hear cheap shots toward Obama, I would go to FOXNEWS.

The 'Mission Accomplished' sign was NOT Bush's. It was the military.

That’s what Reno channel 2 morning news reported call the reorganization of the one years university of the demise of Osama. If Bush had got Osama “dead or alive” we would have a national holiday with a parade yearly and a statue on Bush erected next to Martin King or at the site of 911. When the news got out that Obama had got Osama there were nation wide applauding. Appalling that Obama mention Osama on the university of the death? And university happen to fall on an election years has nothing to do with it. Hypocrites.
Taking a shot at GOP rival Mitt Romney over his potential decision-making is not “excessive celebrating” Osama death.
President Obama denies 'excessive celebration' on anniversary of Osama bin Laden's death - NY Daily News

Bush’s “mission accomplished” grandstanding when the mission was not accomplished is was a celebration by Bush. The only problem with getting Osama is that it was Obama got him instead of Bush. Obama did accomplish the mission and there were no grandstanding or celebration.
Channel 2 morning radical right wing news host never past up a chance to take cheap shots at Obama. Report the news and leave personal attacks on Obama to blogs.

Thats all they have Clementine... screw em, they dont care about the truth.

Hey you all heard by now, Obama single handily took down Bin Laden

cut him some slack for spiking the football over and over and over and over and over

I love the smell o' bitch-slapped Teabaggers, in the morning!

gop-cry-baby.jpg

It smells like.....

:eusa_boohoo: .
825.gif
. :eusa_boohoo: .
825.gif
. :eusa_boohoo:

I guess you were merely too-busy (creating jobs) to KILL bin Laden, right???

r-JOHN-BOEHNER-CRIES-NASA-large570.jpg
[/IMG]

handjob.gif
handjob.gif
handjob.gif
handjob.gif

Can anyone tell me how we conservatives have been dancing in the streets over .....

Saddam Hussein is Captured Day?

Have I missed that date on the Republican calendar of days to celebrate a great victory?

December 13th should be the day of the party. I double checked my conservative date book and there's nothing nada about being able to shamelessly brag on and on.

:lol:

Or how about a let's celebrate President Bush for arranging the execution of Saddam Hussein every December 30th?

Allow me!!

President Obama & THE F.B.I. got....

THE REAL BAD-GUY!!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

827.gif

"Mission Accomplished" was the celebration of the successful invasion of Iraq.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbDfYzq_HaQ]Truth about Halliburton and Dick Cheney - YouTube[/ame]​

Was it Bush's flight suit?

Last edited:
It wasn't a very gutsy call on obama's part. He already had a plan in place in case the operation failed. It would have been blamed on Admiral McRaven as a rogue acting on his own. obama would have known nothing of it. There would have been a string of court martials with McRaven spending the rest of his life in prison. As "proof" that obama was innocent of any knowledge, he was playing golf when the operation was going down.

obama might just be going overboard on patting himself on the back. We know certain things about muslims, urinating on a corpse is grounds for days of uprisings, burning a few defaced korans, likewise orders up more murder, being photogaphed with the remains of suicide bombers, yes, that too. Men are being prosecuted for these actions and more will be. Yet, obama is so convinced of his own divinity that he intends to not only gloat, but go to Afghanistan to gloat over the death of one of their holy men. Bin Laden was a murderous thug to us, but to muslims in the middle east he was a spiritual leader, a shiekh and a great man.

obama has done more, with these very foolish self-serving victory laps, to advance the cause of terrorism and violence than all of the burnings and pissings so far.

No one is surprised that the Right is cry-babying about this are you? They cry about every move Obama makes no matter what he does.

It's an autonomic response at this point.

Have not heard any cries / worries from the left regarding the killing of bin Laden as a possible 'recruitment tool for Al Qaeda'. Remember every Bush-Cheney milestone was met with this fear/concern or 'What will they think of us?'

Forum List

Back