Excerpts From the Sarah Palin Interview Released

Similar to your points about Palin-----you got your new goodies out there that you have been begging for----cat got your tongue ?

I posted some of my thoughts on the 1st page.

This is only a preview of the "goodies" that I'm supposedly been "begging for."

To be honest, I'd like to see the full interview in order to decide on how Charlie Gibson did.

Though I can look at every question that Sarah Palin answered and give my thoughts on that.

Though is it because you value them so much or your that bored that your asking me to give my opinion on subjects? :lol: I assume the latter.

OMG! OMG! OMG! PALIN WANTS TO START A WAR WITH RUSSIA OVER GEORGIA!!!

Yeah, that kinda goes hand-in-hand with having mutual defense treaties. All I hear is her saying we would not renege on our mutual security committments. You cowards don't have an issue with Gov. Palin, your issue is with the security framework that is NATO.

Why is it this same crowd--this self-styled bastion of moral rectitude, civil rights, social justice and democracy--never ask: Why does Russia want to start a war with the NATO over Georgia?

I posted some of my thoughts on the 1st page.

This is only a preview of the "goodies" that I'm supposedly been "begging for."

To be honest, I'd like to see the full interview in order to decide on how Charlie Gibson did.

Though I can look at every question that Sarah Palin answered and give my thoughts on that.

Though is it because you value them so much or your that bored that your asking me to give my opinion on subjects? :lol: I assume the latter.

I just listened to you bitch for so long about her not talking that I was hoping for a bit more. I figure she has you stumped for now-----that's what happens when you get all caught up in a few twisted interpretations.

I just listened to you bitch for so long about her not talking that I was hoping for a bit more. I figure she has you stumped for now-----that's what happens when you get all caught up in a few twisted interpretations.

I guess giving my opinion is "bitching for so long now."

So next time you talk about a subject often, guess that means "you bitch for so long about it" correct? Or you just deciding to flop flop on that anyway?

She has me far from stumped, that much is for sure.

OMG! OMG! OMG! PALIN WANTS TO START A WAR WITH RUSSIA OVER GEORGIA!!!

Yeah, that kinda goes hand-in-hand with having mutual defense treaties. All I hear is her saying we would not renege on our mutual security committments. You cowards don't have an issue with Gov. Palin, your issue is with the security framework that is NATO.

Why is it this same crowd--this self-styled bastion of moral rectitude, civil rights, social justice and democracy--never ask: Why does Russia want to start a war with the NATO over Georgia?

The floor is yours, professor ...

DavidS ?-----I'm trying to think if I know any DavidS---nope--don't think so !

All kidding aside--what difference does my age make?

Uh... life experience? Going out there and getting to know the world? If you still love under mommy and daddy's cocoon, if you have no place in this argument. You're not qualified to even begin to understand the world.

That woman got sippy ???? to a man ?? how DARE she !!

you know what, it's not that she's a woman...it's that she sounded put off by his question... like he had no right to ask it

I'm so SICK of this bullshit of her getting special treatment cuz she's a woman. She sounded condescending IMO...

and the fact that she had NO CLUE what he was talking about is amazing to me....

you know what, it's not that she's a woman...it's that she sounded put off by his question... like he had no right to ask it

I'm so SICK of this bullshit of her getting special treatment cuz she's a woman. She sounded condescending IMO...

and the fact that she had NO CLUE what he was talking about is amazing to me....

why does 0bama get special treatment because of his skin-tone?

why do you turn a blind eye when 0bama has NO CLUE what he is talking about?

why does 0bama get special treatment because of his skin-tone?

why do you turn a blind eye when 0bama has NO CLUE what he is talking about?

When did Obama say something that he had no clue what he was talking about? Please provide me with a reference.

When did Obama say something that he had no clue what he was talking about? Please provide me with a reference.

to easy. but i will present you with a video. i'm sure you will find him well read on the subject but people with a brain know he is clueless.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpSDBu35K-8]YouTube - Obama - Taxes, Capital Gains[/ame]

She needs to stop pulling sexist card, Obama isn't pulling the racist card. And everytime you guys call him a muslim that is racism.
Did you ever hear Hilary act offended.
But that might be because she has balls, big ones!
And I love how people still think they were never any shots fired during the Cold War!

She needs to stop pulling sexist card, Obama isn't pulling the racist card. And everytime you guys call him a muslim that is racism.
And I love how people still think they were never any shots fired during the Cold War!

yo-bama is good at playing the race card. you are obviously just to wrapped up in him to see it.

She needs to stop pulling sexist card,

um, where has SHE done so?
Obama isn't pulling the racist card.

"Oh, and he's black"
nope, no race card there
:rolleyes:
And everytime you guys call him a muslim that is racism.
that actually was started by the hillary camp, not the right
are there some on the right that still try it? yeah, but they are pretty much dismissed by all but a few
all the time
bill wants them back, too :D
really? people think that?
who?

um, where has SHE done so?

"Oh, and he's black"
nope, no race card there
:rolleyes:

that actually was started by the hillary camp, not the right
are there some on the right that still try it? yeah, but they are pretty much dismissed by all but a few

all the time
bill wants them back, too :D

really? people think that?
who?
Sarah Palin and McCain camp asked Obama for an apology on the pig comment. And Sarah Palin today in her CHarlie Gibson interview said there were no shot fired in the cold war
"We cannot repeat the Cold War. We are thankful that, under Reagan, we won the Cold War, without a shot fired, also."
And maybe Hilary started it but you guys keep bringing it up!

Sarah Palin and McCain camp asked Obama for an apology on the pig comment. And Sarah Palin today in her CHarlie Gibson interview said there were no shot fired in the cold war
"We cannot repeat the Cold War. We are thankful that, under Reagan, we won the Cold War, without a shot fired, also."
And maybe Hilary started it but you guys keep bringing it up!
no, not "you guys"
unless you can find a post of mine where i actually support that
good luck

no, not "you guys"
unless you can find a post of mine where i actually support that
good luck
Sorry I should of phrased some republican, I was generalizing and that is wrong. And as Ninja has sad it shouldn't matter if he is Muslim or not.

Sorry I should of phrased some republican, I was generalizing and that is wrong. And as Ninja has sad it shouldn't matter if he is Muslim or not.
and he is correct
we have no religious test to be POTUS
and if a muslim was a conservative and supported the US Consitution, i would vote for them
however, i wont be voting for a liberal, muslim or not

Forum List

Back