Excerpts From the Sarah Palin Interview Released

The other day a very good friend (and Obama supporter) told me that "Illinois borders Canada."

I said, yeah, in the same way California borders Japan.

*snort*

Kinda like the idiot on Faux News saying Palin would be good with foreign relations because Alaska is by Russia......

Bro, stop beating around the Bush. You said something that the Alaskan Coast Guard and Sarah Palin deals with Russia every day. Either back that up with evidence or withdraw the comment.

NO--I didn't say that ! BRO !! Try reading it again, rookie !

:rolleyes: Right, why don't you say that you have no evidence and just talking out of your ass?

Same thing, less words.

Evidence of what? I didn't accuse you of anything. I said IF, if you'll notice.

If you don't do any of those things, then obviously you haven't got an issue.

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?

PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.

ralph-lisa.jpg

here we go again--cherry picking interviews--why did you leave this out ?

GIBSON: Let's start, because we are near Russia, let's start with Russia and Georgia.

The administration has said we've got to maintain the territorial integrity of Georgia. Do you believe the United States should try to restore Georgian sovereignty over South Ossetia and Abkhazia?

PALIN: First off, we're going to continue good relations with Saakashvili there. I was able to speak with him the other day and giving him my commitment, as John McCain's running mate, that we will be committed to Georgia. And we've got to keep an eye on Russia. For Russia to have exerted such pressure in terms of invading a smaller democratic country, unprovoked, is unacceptable and we have to keep...

GIBSON: You believe unprovoked.

PALIN: I do believe unprovoked and we have got to keep our eyes on Russia, under the leadership there. I think it was unfortunate. That manifestation that we saw with that invasion of Georgia shows us some steps backwards that Russia has recently taken away from the race toward a more democratic nation with democratic ideals.That's why we have to keep an eye on Russia.

And, Charlie, you're in Alaska. We have that very narrow maritime border between the United States, and the 49th state, Alaska, and Russia. They are our next door neighbors.We need to have a good relationship with them. They're very, very important to us and they are our next door neighbor.

Last edited:
Well you call me a Bigot when I'm friends with people of all different cultures and races.

That's how every White supremacist I've ever called out has responded.

I say I have more then proven on here on what I think of people of different races and cultures other then my own.

All you've proven is that the word "brother" conjures images of black men in your head.

Bigots like you make me fucking sick.

Though it's just like you Ninja to try and smear someone instead of focusing on the issues.

I don't have to smear you, Robert. Your own hate speech does more to tarnish your reputation here than anything I could ever write.

Kinda like the idiot on Faux News saying Palin would be good with foreign relations because Alaska is by Russia......

Are you Robert's brother? That's already been mentioned in this thread. The point of my anecdote is that libtards have said the same thing in making the case for Obama's experience.

here we go again--cherry picking interviews--why did you leave this out ?

What is your point? Alaska is near Russia? So the fuck what? How does that give Palin any experience dealing with foreign policy whatsoever? The governer of a state does not exert control over its national guard when deployed overseas -- all they do is basically clean up federal disasters. That's not being commander in chief of a military. Someone back there said that the Alaskan Coast Guard, which Palin commands, deals with Russia "every day." I'm waiting to see some kind of link where I can read an article where Palin, or some other government administrator from Russia, and Putin have dealt directly one-on-one on some kind of issue. Please, I'm ready to read!

That's how every White supremacist I've ever called out has responded.

All you've proven is that the word "brother" conjures images of black men in your head.

Bigots like you make me fucking sick.

I don't have to smear you, Robert. Your own hate speech does more to tarnish your reputation here than anything I could ever write.

Are you Robert's brother? That's already been mentioned in this thread. The point of my anecdote is that libtards have said the same thing in making the case for Obama's experience.

Right, the guy who calls out the racists on this board is the one who is the bigot while the other one who makes all kind of comments all the time is disgusted. :rolleyes:

Dare I point out the irony here?

Is this out of the Karl Rove playbook? Try to paint me as a bigot so all my other points seem false or worse?

Luckily, people here are smart enough to read between the lines of my posts and your posts and determine the truth.

That I was just pointing something out while you try to smear and insult anyone who dares disagree with you.

By the way, I haven't seen one White supremacist yet on the internet who supports Barack Obama. If I'm a White supremacist as you dare try to label me, then why the hell am I supporting Barack Obama and have been since the beginning?

Your problem Ninja is that you can make all the baseless attacks you want, doesn't mean they'll hold up though.

I just find it entertaining that you're so sensitive about it :eusa_boohoo:

You're a racist fuck, Robert. Admit it and move on.

Oh, as for the Karl Rove playbook thing... This isn't the national arena, dumbfuck. It's a message board.

And IIRC some WN types endorsed Obama during the primary. Wouldn't be surprised if the "amnesty" fiasco (read: denying the BoR to brown people) would drive you and your ilk away from McCain as well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back