Excerpts From the Sarah Palin Interview Released

Like that means anything. When did Obama do diddly squat with Russia ? and he's going for the TOP spot !

Obama isn't touting experience in working with Russia or claiming being in proximity to a country as foreign policy experience.

david...moderated doesnt mean censored...moderaters tend to stay you of name calling by anyone....dont venture into the flame zone however, it is wide open. if you would like a censored board...auto censor....i can refer you to one....if you are so thinskinned that dumb shit bothers you....you might want to toughen up.

Forget Biden, I want to watch her decimate Obama in a debate :badgrin:

After seeing how she replied to the questions I'd say you may end up being disappointed.

I can see Biden will have a field day on foreign policy issues in his debate with Palin.:lol:

After seeing how she replied to the questions I'd say you may end up being disappointed.

I can see Biden will have a field day on foreign policy issues in his debate with Palin.:lol:

Biden or Clinton, seems he thinks she's better qualified. My guess we'll soon find out.

Which says something about the company you keep.

That's a nice little anecdote.

Too bad it's about as relevant to our discussion as my cousin being bitten by a dog in 5th grade.

Oh yeah, let me guess - you have lots of Black friends :rolleyes:

I guess having to be in a classroom with people is the company I keep. It's not like the schedule is set up that way or anything. :rolleyes:

Well you call me a Bigot when I'm friends with people of all different cultures and races. I say I have more then proven on here on what I think of people of different races and cultures other then my own.

Though it's just like you Ninja to try and smear someone instead of focusing on the issues.

then he asked if we had the right to cross the border into pakastan to go after terrorists, even without permission from the pak government and she pussy footed around with the "we have the right to protect ourselves" he came right out and said "is that a yes or a no" and she still didn't answer.

Garbage-
What is it about "doing whatever it takes" do you and Charlie not understand ?

Which is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

There is already a thread about that.

Why don't to waddle your way on over to it, mmmmmkay?

No way.

What the hell is the topic at hand, currently...? It has been all over the board...

I guess having to be in a classroom with people is the company I keep. It's not like the schedule is set up that way or anything. :rolleyes:

Well you call me a Bigot when I'm friends with people of all different cultures and races. I say I have more then proven on here on what I think of people of different races and cultures other then my own.

Though it's just like you Ninja to try and smear someone instead of focusing on the issues.

You're still a bigot if you think others of other groups are less intelligent or less entitled than your "fave five".

That includes those of different (or any) religions, those in different geographies, those of different income levels.

So if you think, for example, that Alaskans are stupid meth heads, that's bigoted. If you think Christians are backwards, that's bigoted. If you think poor people are stupid, that's bigoted. If you think the children of single mothers will be criminals and therefore are less entitled to life, that's bigoted.....and so on and so forth.

You're still a bigot if you think others of other groups are less intelligent or less entitled than your "fave five".

That includes those of different (or any) religions, those in different geographies, those of different income levels.

So if you think, for example, that Alaskans are stupid meth heads, that's bigoted. If you think Christians are backwards, that's bigoted. If you think poor people are stupid, that's bigoted. If you think the children of single mothers will be criminals and therefore are less entitled to life, that's bigoted.....and so on and so forth.

Are you blind or something? Honestly? I have to ask that at this point.

SHOW ME where I said that any groups are "less intelligent" or "less entitled" then anyone else.

I never said any of the examples you said.

All I did was make a comment on assuming that Ninja was taking yet another at Obama but this time using Obama's race. (Though I think some people forget Obama is HALF-WHITE)

Are you blind or something? Honestly? I have to ask that at this point.

SHOW ME where I said that any groups are "less intelligent" or "less entitled" then anyone else.

I never said any of the examples you said.

All I did was make a comment on assuming that Ninja was taking yet another at Obama but this time using Obama's race. (Though I think some people forget Obama is HALF-WHITE)

I'm too lazy today to make you look like an idiot. So I'll just let you do it yourself.

Like that means anything. When did Obama do diddly squat with Russia ? and he's going for the TOP spot !

Bro, stop beating around the Bush. You said something that the Alaskan Coast Guard and Sarah Palin deals with Russia every day. Either back that up with evidence or withdraw the comment.

New Topics

Forum List

Back