Excerpts From the Sarah Palin Interview Released

Intelligent???

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?

PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.

Well, my god, you can see Russia from Alaska! Let's nominate her!!! She has foreign policy experience!!! She can do anything!!! :clap2::clap2:

did she really say that? I missed the beginning of the interview...

Intelligent???

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?

PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.

Well, my god, you can see Russia from Alaska! Let's nominate her!!! She has foreign policy experience!!! She can do anything!!! :clap2::clap2:

Nothing fancy like breathalyzers for kids, sex education for preschoolers, or asking a man in a wheelchair to stand up, I don't think you should be mocking her :badgrin:

You're right. I shouldn't have brought your brother into this. I apologize.

My "brother" into this?

Do you mean my real life brother because he's not. Though if he was, that would only make you more sick in my mind really.

However, I assume the "your brother" comment was a reference to the part of Barack Obama being half black.

I'm white, just so you know. Though keep up the ignorance. Only continues to show that rational thought keeps avoiding you.

They are her neighbors, and she is undoubtedly appalled, as I have been, that people who jeer at her governorship because they claim she has had no international experience overlook the fact that her closest neighbors are Canada and Russia.

She's dealt with Russia. The Alaskan fishing fleet, the Alaskan Coast Guard, they all deal with Russia every day.

Anyway, I liked this:

"I would never presume to know God's will or to speak God's words. But what Abraham Lincoln had said, and that's a repeat in my comments, was let us not pray that God is on our side in a war or any other time, but let us pray that we are on God's side."

All the idiots who misquoted her about God should feel like idiots. She was quoting Lincoln, and, as I said, lead an perfectly appropriate and humble prayer. If you miss the difference between saying "God's on my side" and saying "I hope I'm on God's side" then you're just too dumb to participate in any meaningful conversation.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
wow.. she didn't answer one question straight forward and just head on...

I'm watching the interview on television and Charlie isn't soft balling her that's for sure and she seems kind of uncomfortable...even getting snippy with him at one point.

He asked if she believed in the Bush Doctorine and she didn't even have a fucking clue what he meant.......

she also kept repeating we can not second guess what Isreal does to protect itself when asked if we would support them taking out an Iran nuclear power facilities....

then he asked if we had the right to cross the border into pakastan to go after terrorists, even without permission from the pak government and she pussy footed around with the "we have the right to protect ourselves" he came right out and said "is that a yes or a no" and she still didn't answer.

hmm she's also sounds like she believes like Obama does about forging new allies... sounded like she meant with old enemies to me.

That woman got sippy ???? to a man ?? how DARE she !!

My "brother" into this?

Do you mean my real life brother because he's not. Though if he was, that would only make you more sick in my mind really.

However, I assume the "your brother" comment was a reference to the part of Barack Obama being half black.

I'm white, just so you know. Though keep up the ignorance. Only continues to show that rational thought keeps avoiding you.

No, I was referring to your biological brother - the one who lives at Devereaux :badgrin:

Very telling that the word "brother" conjures the image of a Black man in your head. Bigot.

No, I was referring to your biological brother - the one who lives at Devereaux :badgrin:

Very telling that the word "brother" conjures the image of a Black man in your head. Bigot.

I hate that you crack me up sometimes ... :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDIjcw0qELg]YouTube - Zoolander[/ame]

Nothing fancy like breathalyzers for kids, sex education for preschoolers, or asking a man in a wheelchair to stand up, I don't think you should be mocking her :badgrin:

You're completely missing the point, or refusing to even look at it. I'm not entirely sure which one.

The point is that you said she was intelligent.

Gibson asked her "What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?"

And she replied "You can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."

Come on, Ninja. Being able to see the Eastern edge of Russia means diddly squat. I can see New Jersey from my window, does that qualify me to run for a mayor of New Jersey???

You're completely missing the point, or refusing to even look at it. I'm not entirely sure which one.

The point is that you said she was intelligent.

Gibson asked her "What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?"

And she replied "You can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."

Come on, Ninja. Being able to see the Eastern edge of Russia means diddly squat. I can see New Jersey from my window, does that qualify me to run for a mayor of New Jersey???

You dumb shit----she didn't claim it was the ONLY thing she knew about Russia. The more she talks the less ammo you are gonig to have, buddy.

Not really since once you hear all the racial slurs, they repeat after that.

Just today I was talking to someone at school who said that if Obama gets elected then he's going to put all his "brothers" in the cabinet. And he didn't mean biological either.

You calling me a bigot though? That's rich.

They are her neighbors, and she is undoubtedly appalled, as I have been, that people who jeer at her governorship because they claim she has had no international experience overlook the fact that her closest neighbors are Canada and Russia.

She's dealt with Russia. The Alaskan fishing fleet, the Alaskan Coast Guard, they all deal with Russia every day.

Please provide me with a direct link over recent dealings with Russia the Alaskan Coast Guard has had.

You dumb shit----she didn't claim it was the ONLY thing she knew about Russia. The more she talks the less ammo you are gonig to have, buddy.

Is this board moderated at all? "You dumb shit?" If you knew who I was, you would apologize to me for talking to me like you talk to your girlfriend. I am the WRONG person to call "dumb shit" to.

Anyway, the question was, once again: "What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?"

Now either you're admitting that she dodged the question, or you're admitting she doesn't know anything about Russia.

Not really since once you hear all the racial slurs, they repeat after that.

Which says something about the company you keep.

Just today I was talking to someone at school who said that if Obama gets elected then he's going to put all his "brothers" in the cabinet. And he didn't mean biological either.

That's a nice little anecdote.

Too bad it's about as relevant to our discussion as my cousin being bitten by a dog in 5th grade.

You calling me a bigot though? That's rich.

Oh yeah, let me guess - you have lots of Black friends :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back