Excerpts from Palin’s Hannity Interview — Part I

She knows nothing about foreign policy, she has no experience in national politics, and she is under investigation for abuse of power. They have audio tapes, emails, and multiple witnesses. Now she is trying to stonewall the investigation because she knows she's guilty.

For a person who supports McCain/Palin, your probably the wrong person to ask an opinion on Palin.:eusa_whistle:

I'm exactly the right person. Any body left of centerline is consumed with an irrational hatred of her. Garsh, did you know she chases down dinosaurs?

Hannity is grilling her - which is what a REAL journalist does - and she's nailing her answers.

She is so eloquent and intelligent. What a great Vice-President she will be :clap2:

$100 bucks says he fed her the questions beforehand so she could have her answers ready.

as for how she lied about her trip to Iraq well she claimed she went into the war zone and officials say that she never got past Kuwait... :eusa_whistle:

$100 bucks says he fed her the questions beforehand so she could have her answers ready.

as for how she lied about her trip to Iraq well she claimed she went into the war zone and officials say that she never got past Kuwait... :eusa_whistle:

$100 bucks yo-bama got fed the questions too. i mean it only took him a little over a year to actually go on the show.

$100 bucks yo-bama got fed the questions too. i mean it only took him a little over a year to actually go on the show.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were mentally defective.

I'm beginning to see that it's impossible for a con to stay on topic when confronted with a valid point. deflection is such an ugly tactic.

Perhaps Obama did get fed the questions... but I certainly doubt you all said how intelligent he sounded just cuz he knew the answers...

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were mentally defective.

I'm beginning to see that it's impossible for a con to stay on topic when confronted with a valid point. deflection is such an ugly tactic.

Perhaps Obama did get fed the questions... but I certainly doubt you all said how intelligent he sounded just cuz he knew the answers...

Obama cannot even make an utterance without stammering and stuttering and that's with a teleprompter.

For a person who supports McCain/Palin, your probably the wrong person to ask an opinion on Palin.:eusa_whistle:

Yes Yes and all you die Hard Obama heads are the right people to ask.

lol.

I love how you guys are all for innocent until proven guilty when it comes to a Democrat, and ready to act as judge, jury, and executioner when it comes to a Conservative Republican, and then you have the balls to act like you are fair minded thinking people.

Palin lied about supporting the bridge to nowhere.
Palin lied about asking for earmarks.
Palin lied about her "trip to Iraq."
Palin lied about Troopergate.
See a pattern?

The only pattern I see is with you. You are obviously so obsessed with Democratic Party talking points that you cannot form sentences without them. For Example:

Kirk's boyfriend: "How 'bout a reach around?"

Kirk: "No, the republicans are lying motherfuckers."

Kirk's boyfriend: "What does that have to do with my reach around?"

Kirk: "Sarah Palin's daughter is a whore."

Get some help man. :cuckoo:

She knows nothing about foreign policy, she has no experience in national politics, and she is under investigation for abuse of power. They have audio tapes, emails, and multiple witnesses. Now she is trying to stonewall the investigation because she knows she's guilty.

How much experience did Clinton have in National politics when you voted for him?

Yeah, thought so.

On fixing the economy:
“Through reform, absolutely. Look at the oversight that has been lack, I believe, here at the 1930s type of regulatory regime overseeing some of these corporations. And we’ve got to get a more coordinated and a much more stringent oversight regime…government can play a very, very appropriate role in the oversight as people are trusting these companies with their life savings, with their investments, with their insurance policies, and construction bonds, and everything else.
“When we see the collapse that we’re seeing today, you know that something is broken and John McCain has a great plan to get in there and fix it.”

I mean...what a flabbergasting turn of events.

Palin now sounds like the most liberal of liberals, doesn't she?

For decades the Republicans have whined about regulations on markets, and once again the liberals are proven right about the need to regulate such markets.

the market has gone into one of their inevitable meltdowns because the REPUBLICANS DEREGULATED THE MARKET.

SHE AND McCain start calling plays from the liberals' handbook to describe what needs to be done to save capitalism??!?

This complete reversal of policy position by the Republican VP candidate is SO preposertous, only a neo-con could possible say it with a straight face.

Supoorters of McCain...are you starting to get it yet?

The McCain Palin team is completely and totally clueless about what conservatism is really all about.

They are even less conservative than I am.

These people do not stand for ANYTHING.

All they're about is winning this elction so they can continue to feed the wealthy off the near dead corpse of the democractic republic they are largely responsible for nearly killing.

They are ZOMBIE REPUBLICANS

Read what this Zombie woman is saying...

She is now calling for EXACTLY the kinds regulations that just a few weeks ago she'd have called me a communist for suggesting.

Do you or do you not see this, McCain supporters?

Seriously, do you understand now what kind of people you're supporting?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back