Excerpts from Palin’s Hannity Interview — Part I

Palin lied about supporting the bridge to nowhere.
Palin lied about asking for earmarks.
Palin lied about her "trip to Iraq."
Palin lied about Troopergate.
See a pattern?

See a pattern?

You're lying right now.

She did fight the bridge to nowhere, and won.
She did cut earmark spending by more than half.
I don't even know what you're talking about on the "trip to Iraq" but I can assume that you, not Palin, are lying.
And she didn't lie about troopergate.

See a pattern?

That you are a lying troll that repeat posts baseless, moronic crap all day, all night, every day, every night

Yep... we see that pattern

You can watch Palin lying at this link...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA7WrCipkck]YouTube - Palin was for 'Bridge to Nowhere'[/ame]

You're lying right now.

She did fight the bridge to nowhere, and won.
She did cut earmark spending by more than half.
I don't even know what you're talking about on the "trip to Iraq" but I can assume that you, not Palin, are lying.
And she didn't lie about troopergate.

What he is talking about as far as her trip to IRaq is simple.

She went to Kuwait, to a border check point, and then traveled 1/4 mile into Iraq to review an Alaskan national guard formation.

Technically a trip to Iraq.

Don't mind these koolaid drinking Liberals, they can't help their moronic behavior.

What he is talking about as far as her trip to IRaq is simple.

She went to Kuwait, to a border check point, and then traveled 1/4 mile into Iraq to review an Alaskan national guard formation.

Technically a trip to Iraq.

Don't mind these koolaid drinking Liberals, they can't help their moronic behavior.

How's that investigation into Palin's abuse of power going?

Is she "fully cooperating" like she said she would?

I am watching it now. How refreshing, a candidate who can speak and entire sentence without interjecting a single ah aha ah ah uh uh uh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand. And, she can look you directly in the eye. No left, no right, just straight out eye contact. Wow!

Hannity is grilling her - which is what a REAL journalist does - and she's nailing her answers.

She is so eloquent and intelligent. What a great Vice-President she will be :clap2:

I wholeheartedly agree!

See a pattern?

What earmarks?

We saw her in Iraq! There is video of her there.

Troopergate has now turned into Tazzergate. The officer in question, tazzered a 10 year old boy. (He deserved to be fired.)

What earmarks?

We saw her in Iraq! There is video of her there.

Troopergate has now turned into Tazzergate. The officer in question, tazzered a 10 year old boy. (He deserved to be fired.)

not to mention being drunk in his police car, and killing wildlife illegally.

I watched the previews of the interview. She looks really bad in these interviews. She is selling McCain, but does nothing to build her own credibility with voters. It consisted of softball questions, and we learn nothing new about Palin. McCain has a real disaster of a VP candidate on his hands.:eusa_whistle:

in your wildest dreams!

Forum List

Back