Excellent Pot / Kettle

Herman is not a stupid person. He's right.

The evidence: This September, our national debt will hit $15 trillion. For the educationally challenged, that is 102% of our GDP. We will owe more than we have. Any citizen who's debt exceeds their assets is an idiot. Therefore, our government are idiots. Therefore, Cain is right. Our country is being destroyed by stupid people.

Where is the evidence that Cain is stupid?

The evidence: This September, our national debt will hit $15 trillion. For the educationally challenged, that is 102% of our GDP. We will owe more than we have. Any citizen who's debt exceeds their assets is an idiot.

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg
bush_oedipus_complex.jpg

We're broke CG?

how could this happen? didn't i hear something along the lines of 'Deficits don't matter'?

Edited

Three tactics? Lies? SIN. Shift ignore and name call. Yikes, what a complete hypocrite. And the greatest irony is he uses "liberal" which the right made a four letter word long ago. He needs to add "progressive" to his lexicon. The right is working on that word too. Even 'social democracy' or justice are bad words in their world. Name call, huh! Jeez, if the conservatives didn't have liberals to blame, do you think they would be completely lost? Memories can be short but please.

"President Eisenhower describes his administration's political philosophy as 'dynamic conservatism,' then as 'progressive, dynamic conservatism,' then as 'progressive moderation,' then as 'moderate progressivism,' and then as 'positive progressivism.'" William Manchester

We're broke CG?

how could this happen? didn't i hear something along the lines of 'Deficits don't matter'?

Edited

Your whining doesn't change the facts. I stated those facts once, I will not repeat them. And.... there is a decent amount of Americans who will not stand idly by while stupid people destroy our country in the name of 'redistribution of wealth'.

Alot of countries hold us in contempt because of our debtor nation status combined with doing next to nothing about it. Our degree of influence is also rapidly shrinking more than any other factor due to this.

What is the best way to get rid of our Constitution and change this country into a banana republic?
BANKRUPTCY - that has been Obama's goal all along.
Can't have complete government control as long as we have the constitution.

The evidence: This September, our national debt will hit $15 trillion. For the educationally challenged, that is 102% of our GDP. We will owe more than we have. Any citizen who's debt exceeds their assets is an idiot. Therefore, our government are idiots. Therefore, Cain is right. Our country is being destroyed by stupid people.

Any citizen who's debt exceeds their assets is an idiot? Where did you get that?

A young couple makes $70,000 a year and have assets of $20,000. They owe $30,000 on a student loan. They purchase a $200,000 home with $20,000 down and owe $180,000

They owe more than they earn, they owe more than their assets
Are they idiots?

Last edited:

Any citizen who's debt exceeds their assets is an idiot? Where did you get that?

A young couple makes $70,000 a year and have assets of $20,000. They purchase a $200,000 home with $20,000 down and owe $180,000

Are they idiots?

If they can't sell everything and be debt free, then yes, they are idiots.

We're broke CG?

Edited

Your whining doesn't change the facts. I stated those facts once, I will not repeat them. And.... there is a decent amount of Americans who will not stand idly by while stupid people destroy our country in the name of 'redistribution of wealth'.

How about in the name of imperialism?

'Redistribution of wealth.' You really need to diversify your news sources.

Three tactics? Lies? SIN. Shift ignore and name call. Yikes, what a complete hypocrite. And the greatest irony is he uses "liberal" which the right made a four letter word long ago. He needs to add "progressive" to his lexicon. The right is working on that word too. Even 'social democracy' or justice are bad words in their world. Name call, huh! Jeez, if the conservatives didn't have liberals to blame, do you think they would be completely lost? Memories can be short but please.

It gets worse!!!!!

"In politics, Left, left-wing and leftist are generally used to describe support for social change to create a more egalitarian society."

Wikipedia

(For the benefit o' 'Baggers....)

egalitarianism:: 1. a belief in human equality especially with respect to social, political, and economic affairs.

2. a social philosophy advocating the removal of inequalities among people.​

"President Eisenhower describes his administration's political philosophy as 'dynamic conservatism,' then as 'progressive, dynamic conservatism,' then as 'progressive moderation,' then as 'moderate progressivism,' and then as 'positive progressivism.'" William Manchester
Whew!

Who knew Eisenhower was a Nazi/Communist?

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

A young couple makes $70,000 a year and have assets of $20,000. They owe $30,000 on a student loan. They purchase a $200,000 home with $20,000 down and owe $180,000

Are they idiots?

Yes.

In fact, to be absolutely accurate, the US debt will be $15.476 trillion. That's 102.6%. My bad.

Are they idiots?

Yes.

In fact, to be absolutely accurate, the US debt will be $15.476 trillion. That's 102.6%. My bad.

By gum you're right... Shit! We better get rid of those tax cuts quick, seems they're having a negative effect on our deficit that, for some reason, nobody considered!

What is the best way to get rid of our Constitution and change this country into a banana republic?
BANKRUPTCY - that has been Obama's goal all along.
Can't have complete government control as long as we have the constitution.

Cloward-Piven. :eusa_shhh:

We're broke CG?

Edited

Yeah....let's HEAR IT for SERFDOM!!!!

"...a servile feudal class bound to the land and subject to the will of its owner(s) (1%ers / high-roller$)

Last edited:

Are they idiots?

Yes.

By gum you're right... Shit! We better get rid of those tax cuts quick, seems they're having a negative effect on our deficit that, for some reason, nobody considered!

Actually, I wouldn't have bitched if Obama had put taxes up..... as long as the rise was ringfenced into the deficit. I'm ok with paying more to ensure our economic stability. I would not be ok with increasing taxes while we're spending our way into oblivion. However, personally, I figure it should be those who voted Obama in that should pay the lions share of the debt. You wanted it, you pay for it. :lol:

Forum List

Back