Excellent Observation

Teachers have been incorporating movement into classwork for years. It does not work, despite all of the good intentions..

These students with ADHD are too distracted easily by the movement and do not grasp the concepts they are supposed to be learning, and the resulting class disruption that occurs ruins it for everyone.

"In order for children to learn, they need to be able to pay attention. In order for them to pay attention, we need to let them move."

Seems this isn't just a US problem. I've never understood why kids are given drugs to settle them down.
Kids are made to move, not sit.
Statists view humans as a resource. Not individuals with rights.

We are cattle to them.

"Statism": A term which incorporates Trumpism and Fascism.

Since Fascism and "Trumpism" are polar opposites, how do you reconcile your pathetic attempt at defining "statism"?

"In order for children to learn, they need to be able to pay attention. In order for them to pay attention, we need to let them move."

Seems this isn't just a US problem. I've never understood why kids are given drugs to settle them down.

We are cattle to them.

Why make this about Trump. You’re so stupid.

We are cattle to them.

Since Fascism and "Trumpism" are polar opposites, how do you reconcile your pathetic attempt at defining "statism"?

"Statists view humans as a resource. Not individuals with rights.

"We are cattle to them."
Peter7469 defined it.

Trump treats people like cattle. As for fascism, the best definition (14 points of fascism) defines trump's behavior.

tumblr_np4bvqOFgg1qkml81o1_500.jpg

One or two can be argued, but a clear-eyed person sees all of them in trump's speeches, impromptu meetings with the press, his tweets and at his rallies.

I remember when there was a big push for TPR. Fads come and go. Letting kids with ADHD run amok does not cure them of ADHD.

We are cattle to them.

"Statists view humans as a resource. Not individuals with rights.

"We are cattle to them."
Peter7469 defined it.

Trump treats people like cattle. As for fascism, the best definition (14 points of fascism) defines trump's behavior.

tumblr_np4bvqOFgg1qkml81o1_500.jpg

One or two can be argued, but a clear-eyed person sees all of them in trump's speeches, impromptu meetings with the press, his tweets and at his rallies.

Seems I derailed ^^^ this thread. Mea culpa to the author; though I could spin my comments about trump by pointing to his appointment of Devos, and her failure to lead pragmatic and doable curriculum from pre-school to the 12th grade and potentially a 13th or 13th and 14th grade in high school.

Those students who do not want a college degree and seek a future working in technology, agriculture, recreation, real estate, the Trades; as para professional (para legal, for example), medical assistant, clerical, secretarial, or in a hospitality career.

They can be introduced into the wide variety of employment which does not require a degree from college (and the insuring debt); there they can learn the MQ's necessary to apply; practice writing a resume; develop the skills for a job interview; and potentially apply for and serve as an intern in one or more careers of interest.

PS As for the post above regarding a child with ADHD running amok, schools in CA have small necessary schools within the school building with teachers trained to work with problematic students.

Last edited:
Kids need to pay attention in school.

Maybe if there were more DISCIPLINE in school, that would improve the environment. You know, kids getting to class on time, remaining awake, coming in dressed appropriately, not walking around during class, not speaking out of turn, treating each other and the teachers respectfully.

"To Sir, with Love."

Not a new concept.

Maybe if there were more DISCIPLINE in school, that would improve the environment. You know, kids getting to class on time, remaining awake, coming in dressed appropriately, not walking around during class, not speaking out of turn, treating each other and the teachers respectfully.

"To Sir, with Love."

Not a new concept.

Spare the rod or spoil the child, was that your experience? Not mine, it doesn't work for people and it doesn't work for dogs.

Shaping behavior begins early, with rewards, not violence.

"To Sir, with Love."

Not a new concept.
That teaches that violence gets the desired behavior- then they grow into adults who take that example into life.
The best teacher is example- a simple observation of our "leaders?" proves the examples followed leads to more violence.
Begets, begets. Somethings can't be denied.

Forum List

Back