Excellent news for the Republican Party

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Coming off a shellacking at the polls in November, the plurality of GOP voters (43%) say their party has been too moderate over the past eight years, and 55% think it should become more like Alaska Governor Sarah Palin in the future, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 24% think failed presidential candidate John McCain is the best future model for the party, and 10% are undecided.

Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Site.

Coming off a shellacking at the polls in November, the plurality of GOP voters (43%) say their party has been too moderate over the past eight years, and 55% think it should become more like Alaska Governor Sarah Palin in the future, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 24% think failed presidential candidate John McCain is the best future model for the party, and 10% are undecided.

Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Site.

That is excellent news. The Republican Party has become almost indistinguishable from the Democratic Party of the 60s and 70s (while the Democratic Party keeps moving to the Left). The US does not need two Democratic Parties. I'm glad they're finally realizing that. Otherwise, it would be best if they were replaced by a 3rd party.

It's all up to the obamalama ain't it? Yep,, does he win or does he fail? so far he's not doing well IMHO, letting these big azzed tax evaders get a pass and awards them with poisitions of power. That won't sit too well with a number of people. Where's the ethics in that? Oh and this entitlement money they are going to rip the American taxpayer offfor,, you better smooZe enough people with that money to keep them from getting angry..

It's all up to the obamalama ain't it? Yep,, does he win or does he fail? so far he's not doing well IMHO, letting these big azzed tax evaders get a pass and awards them with poisitions of power. That won't sit too well with a number of people. Where's the ethics in that? Oh and this entitlement money they are going to rip the American taxpayer offfor,, you better smooZe enough people with that money to keep them from getting angry..

Shocking that you already think he sucks 12 days in. Maybe if he went and adopted a few cats you might change your mind

Shocking that you already think he sucks 12 days in. Maybe if he went and adopted a few cats you might change your mind

Newsflash,, I thought he sucked 2 years before he went in. That's why I didn't vote for him. He sucked. :lol::eusa_angel:

Yes limiting government would be horrible, as oppossed to becoming the nanny state that we are becoming under liberal rule.

Yep, that damn liberal rule for the last 8 years.:cuckoo:

If Obama sucks, then I don't think there is a word low enough for your previous puppet.

Love all the crying and moaning from the left. More shit in a week and a half than in 8 years of bushititup.:lol:

Yes limiting government would be horrible, as oppossed to becoming the nanny state that we are becoming under liberal rule.

If Obama sucks, then I don't think there is a word low enough for your previous puppet.

Love all the crying and moaning from the left. More shit in a week and a half than in 8 years of bushititup.:lol:

I love it too. It's what makes life worth living! :lol::lol:

The further to the right they go, the better it will be for the left

And the worse it is for the country.

How come you understand the problem with a government getting too big and powerful but you don't listen to guys like Thomas Jefferson when they warn you about corporations getting too big and powerful?

And how come the GOP way of governing felt an awful lot like Fascism?

1. (sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

Funny how you fascists complain about government yet you practically gave Bush the power of a dictator.

And the worse it is for the country.

How come you understand the problem with a government getting too big and powerful but you don't listen to guys like Thomas Jefferson when they warn you about corporations getting too big and powerful?

And how come the GOP way of governing felt an awful lot like Fascism?

1. (sometimes initial capital letter) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

Funny how you fascists complain about government yet you practically gave Bush the power of a dictator.

adjust your meds

I love it too. It's what makes life worth living! :lol::lol:

If the GOP is what you call a party, I would hate to see your get togethers. :lol:

Obama's the man, but he's not God. He'd have to be to go up against established corporate forces and the military industrial complex. It's too bad our destined to be sinking ship will end up taking him down with it. I do hope I'm wrong because Barack, we dig you!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA0TTfqFZg8]YouTube - OBAMA GIRLS MAMA[/ame]​

Forum List

Back