Excellent New Dog Toy!!!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
What do ya do with all the pieces of those big cow bones your Pit Bull crushes and distributes around the house?

Answer! Get a sturdy ski cap and put the bone pieces inside and take a nylon tie and cinch it real tight enclosing the bone pieces.

The dog LOVES it!

It rattles when he shakes it.

It's heavy enough to throw.

It's fun for him to chew on.

Because the bones inside have a familiar smell he immediately recognizes it as "his".

What's your dogs favorite chew toy?

Tug-of-war 'sockies'. Found them at an Irish Festival that features several rescue dog groups. Great fun, washable and uber durable!

twisttoy.jpg

Tug-of-war 'sockies'. Found them at an Irish Festival that features several rescue dog groups. Great fun, washable and uber durable!

twisttoy.jpg

Those look like they are pretty durable. What are they made from? My Pit can take almost every commercial dog toy and tear it to shreds in seconds literally.

Balls of ANY manufacture are a waste of time. Plastic..rubber..makes no difference. He will pop them in the first bite and render them to pieces within seconds. I timed him with two what appeared to be durable beach balls one 2 ft in diameter one 6 inches....Had em both reduced to small bits of plastic rubble in less than thirty seconds.

Another toy I "invented" is the common ship rope. It's about two inches in diameter..very rugged. I use an eight foot section with the ends tied so it won't unravel. Tied securely to a deck railing he will sneak up on it and grab it, pull hard and shake it giving the whole deck a big jolt like an earthquake.

Little dogs are easy to find toys for.. Try finding a durable chew toy for a 115 lb Pit Bull.

New Topics

Forum List

Back