Excellent example of how out of touch with reality liberals are

Why would anyone automatically assume that the impasse/strike is the fault of the teachers?

Because that's what fox and the other right wing propaganda outlets tell the right wing sheep to believe, and they do without question.

At a time with cities are broke all they care about is needs their next raise and they will hold the city hostage for it. I have gone three years without a raise due to the poor economy. They miss one and they go on strike for guaranteed raises when the city is still facing a 1 billion deficit at the end of this year. I bet Chicago is the next to file bankruptcy after this agreement is done. By the way, how will paying these teachers more money improve education?

Why would anyone automatically assume that the impasse/strike is the fault of the teachers?

Because that's what fox and the other right wing propaganda outlets tell the right wing sheep to believe, and they do without question.

At a time with cities are broke all they care about is needs their next raise and they will hold the city hostage for it. I have gone three years without a raise due to the poor economy. They miss one and they go on strike for guaranteed raises when the city is still facing a 1 billion deficit at the end of this year. I bet Chicago is the next to file bankruptcy after this agreement is done. By the way, how will paying these teachers more money improve education?

Every year the left squawks education needs more money, we throw more money at it and it gets worse... then they squawk education needs more money, we throw more money at it and it gets worse... then they squawk education needs more money, we throw more money at it and it gets worse... then they squawk education needs more money, we throw more money at it and it gets worse... then they squawk education needs more money, we throw more money at it and it gets worse... then they squawk education needs more money, we throw more money at it and it gets worse... then they squawk education needs more money, we throw more money at it and it gets worse... then they squawk education needs more money, we throw more money at it and it gets worse... then they squawk education needs more money, we throw more money at it and it gets worse... then they squawk education needs more money, we throw more money at it and it gets worse... then they squawk education needs more money, we throw more money at it and it gets worse... then they squawk education needs more money, we throw more money at it and it gets worse... then they squawk education needs more money, we throw more money at it and it gets worse...

Last edited:
With the economic hardships we have faced and are still set to face they are striking for more money. Greed drives the democrat party not the GOP party.

Chicago teachers strike for first time in 25 years; contingency sites ready, charters remain open - Chicago Sun-Times

Teacher's wages are very very low and many pay for their own supplies.
You have to have a special heart to teach our children. We need to invest in the future of our children if we want to keep the good teachers..

Chicago teachers average $76,000 a year, so much, that there isn't money in the school budget to pay for school supplies.

With the economic hardships we have faced and are still set to face they are striking for more money. Greed drives the democrat party not the GOP party.

Chicago teachers strike for first time in 25 years; contingency sites ready, charters remain open - Chicago Sun-Times

Excellent example of how out of touch with reality liberals are

The biggest illusion confronting the dems is that some of them still think that there is some good in compromising with the pubes. That is like thinking that if they just let these insane fucks stick their dicks in the dems butt for just a second or two that they are not homos... and the GOPers will pull out after a stroke or two. I mean...what's the harm? Apparently some dems just like taking it in the ass. There is no other explaination that makes sense. Deep down they all have a little Barney Frank in them. That goes for anyone that votes GOP any more also unless you are a billionaire. I can see why you billionaires vote GOP... You just like fucking people in the ass and many Americans line up and lube up to be your next sex toy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back