Excellent example of entire class being disciplined in school

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
I posted a while back on how group discipline has advantages and can build teamwork.

Here is a video. A bunch of students were fighting in class, knocking desks over, complete chaos. A substitute teacher took off his belt and charged in whaling away at everything in his path. Notice how quickly the students stopped acting like jackasses and started becoming cooperative.

A leather belt, folded in two, makes a loud cracking noise when it hits someone, but it doesn't hurt much, and it certainly can cause no injury. It's the noise that freaks kids out, but they don't understand that.

When this form of discipline was fairly common, the threat was to use the BUCKLE of the belt, which was serious. A belt folded like in this video...no big deal.

But I assume the guy will get fired.

The Phil Donahue effect. We are all pussies.

When I was in middle school I was paddled so many times that I can still read Rawlings on my ass if the lighting is just right...:4_13_65:

Whoop dat ass!

The dean at my school used to practice his golf swing on my ass!

Triple underwear helps. :rolleyes:

I was never whipped when I was in elementary school and neither were any of the other kids that went to my school. Losing our recess is the punishment that we got when we misbehaved which of course meant that we had to stay inside when the rest of the kids got to go to the playground. If students misbehaved badly enough, the privilege was taken from them for as much as a whole week if I remember right.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Being sent to the principal's office and phone calls to the parents took place back in them days too when the kids misbehaved badly enough. I don't remember anyone ever getting suspended though and detention was never a punishment until I was in junior high school.

When I was in middle school I was paddled so many times that I can still read Rawlings on my ass if the lighting is just right...:4_13_65:
our 4th Grade nun teacher spanked me with a paddle
out pastor didn't mess around either

Forum List

Back