Excellence and uniqueness

It is alleged that Islam divides mankind into Believers and Infidels/Kafirs;
Response;
Kafir means one who rejects or denies.
Kafir is derived from the word Kufr, which means to conceal or to reject or to deny.
Kafir is the one who conceals or rejects or denies. This is contrary to how some people wrongly translate Kafir as Infidel.
Kufr is not a curse or an insult. A Muslim also has to do Kufr, not with Allah but with all that is worshipped other than, or along with Allah.
"Whoever disbelieves in taghoot (yakfur bialtaghooti) and believes in Allah alone, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break" The Holy Quran, Chapter 2, Verse 256.
So a Muslim also has to do Kufr, He has to be a Kafir of Taghoot. Taghoot means all that is worshipped other than, or along with, Allah. If Kafir was an insulting word, Allah would not have used it for Muslims.
In general Kafir is a term used for a person who rejects Islam. However if a Non-Muslim considers being called a Kafir as an abuse, it is due to his/her misunderstanding about Islam. He or she needs to reach out to proper sources of understanding Islam and Islamic terminology, and not only will he feel abused, but rather appreciates Islam in the proper perspective.

you can believe anything you hear in the weekly khutbah jumaat feces fling. The
"part of the family" thing is not at all unique and existed ---more or less, in virtually
all slave societies. Slavery was an ARAB monopoly for millennia-------and an
arab MUSLIM monopoly since the genocidal age of Islamic conquest. It is true that
slaves that CONVERT TO ISLAM do have rights above those who resist. The status of DHIMMI is far inferior to that of a black freed person in the USA. For more
information, talk to people who are non muslims and have escaped lands with
muslim majorities. You know ----the ones that muslims insist were DELERIOUSLY
happy under the rule of islam. My very own mother-in-law was rescued from sexual slavery in the Islamic sh$#--hole in which she was born. It is important to keep in
mind that "freedom to go to the gutter" -------also meant ----death by starvation
in many arab lands.. In fact----even in the USA south---with its brutal chattel slavery---lots of slaves OPTED to stay on the plantation. It was a kind of security
for them

Last edited:
It is alleged that Islam divides mankind into Believers and Infidels/Kafirs;
Response;
Kafir means one who rejects or denies.
Kafir is derived from the word Kufr, which means to conceal or to reject or to deny.
Kafir is the one who conceals or rejects or denies. This is contrary to how some people wrongly translate Kafir as Infidel.
Kufr is not a curse or an insult. A Muslim also has to do Kufr, not with Allah but with all that is worshipped other than, or along with Allah.
"Whoever disbelieves in taghoot (yakfur bialtaghooti) and believes in Allah alone, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break" The Holy Quran, Chapter 2, Verse 256.
So a Muslim also has to do Kufr, He has to be a Kafir of Taghoot. Taghoot means all that is worshipped other than, or along with, Allah. If Kafir was an insulting word, Allah would not have used it for Muslims.
In general Kafir is a term used for a person who rejects Islam. However if a Non-Muslim considers being called a Kafir as an abuse, it is due to his/her misunderstanding about Islam. He or she needs to reach out to proper sources of understanding Islam and Islamic terminology, and not only will he feel abused, but rather appreciates Islam in the proper perspective.

try to learn more. The semitic root word which is approximately
K F R----means "cover" or "conceal" The word KAFFIR is used in
Arabic to denote any person who REFUSES ISLAM. The word denotes
a person who DENEIS "the truth" The root thing is
not hard. Remember the CUFI beanie? That is also derived from the
root which denotes "covering" or "concealment" The word KAFFIR is used
as a pejorative by Arabic/muslim speakers. Try not to imagine that Arabic is some kind of secret. My very own hubby was born in an arab/muslim shi%# hole. He is very aware of Islam in its proper perspective-----as were his relatives when alive. THEY lived it

The Cave of Hira

On a clear and moonlit night.
In the dark cave of Hira.
A man began to cry.
Oh Allah show me the light.
Tell me why I was created.
Where will I go after I die ?
What’s the purpose of this life .
Where people murder and lie?.
How can I stop their corruption?
Oh Allah You’re my only Guide

On that clear and blessed night.
Jibra’il came to Hira.
He hugged Prophet Muhammad.
Until he thought he would die.
Read O Muhammad read.
In the name of your Lord.
By Allah you’ve been chosen.
Over the whole of mankind
You’ve been elevated high … Like the moon up in the sky

He’s a mercy for mankind.
His speech was gentle and kind.
He summoned people to Allah.
And led them on his path.
Mankind lived in the darkness.
Everyone alive was just blind.
His message brought the light.
To the hearts that had no sight.
In mercy he’s the ocean.
While others are drops of rain.

Forever we’ll be indebted.
To him for this Islam.
Our life for him we’ll give.
His message with us will live.
Our love for him knows no bounds.
It is loftier than the clouds.
Whenever his name is mentioned.
Our tears begin to flow.
Oh Allah send your blessings.
On al Mustafa.

Muhammad ibn (son of) Abdullah ibn (son of) Abdul Mutalib, was born on 12 Rabi 'Awwal in the year 570 C.E. (Christian Era) in Makkah, (today: Saudi Arabia) and he died in 633 C.E. in Yathrib (today: Madinah, Saudi Arabia)

In Arabic the word prophet (nabi) is derived from the word naba which means news. Thus we deduce that a prophet spreads the news of God and His message, they are in a sense God’s ambassadors on earth. Their mission is to convey the message to worship One God. This includes, calling the people to God, explaining the message, bringing glad tidings or warnings and directing the affairs of the nation. All the prophets were anxious to convey God’s message sincerely and completely and this included the last prophet, Muhammad. During his final sermon Prophet Muhammad asked the congregation three times whether he had delivered the message, and called on God to witness their answer, which was a resounding “yes!”.

As well as the essence of their call to One God, another accepted sign of the truth of the prophets is how they live their lives. The accounts of Prophet Muhammad’s life that we have inherited from our righteous predecessors illustrate that Muhammad’s Prophethood was guided by God from the very beginning. Long before, Prophethood Muhammad was being prepared to guide humankind to the straight path and his life experiences stood him in good stead for such a weighty mission. Then at the age of 40 when Prophethood was bestowed upon him, God continued to support and affirm his mission. Any account of Muhammad’s life is filled with examples of his exemplary character; he was merciful, compassionate, truthful, brave, and generous, while striving solely for the rewards of the Hereafter. The way Prophet Muhammad dealt with his companions, acquaintances, enemies, animals and even inanimate objects left no doubt that he was ever mindful of God.

Muhammad’s birth was accompanied by many so called miraculous events and the talk of the extraordinary events no doubt functioned as signs of Prophethood,

Special but not unique circumstances surrounded childhood of Prophet Muhammad and these undoubtedly had a bearing on his character. By the time he was eight years old he had suffered through the death of both his parents and his beloved grandfather Abdul Muttalib. He was left in the care of his uncle and great supporter Abu Talib. Thus even as a young boy he had already suffered great emotional and physical upheaval. Both the many chroniclers of Muhammad’s life and the Quran acknowledge his disrupted life.

Did He not find you (O Muhammad) an orphan and gave you a refuge? (Quran 93:6)

Muhammad’s uncle Abu Talib was poor and struggled to keep his family fed, thus during his adolescence Muhammad worked as a shepherd. From this occupation he learned to embrace solitude and developed characteristics such as patience, cautiousness, care, leadership and an ability to sense danger. Shepherding was an occupation that all the prophets of God we know of had in common. ‘…The companions asked, “Were you a shepherd?” He replied, “There was no prophet who was not a shepherd.”’[1]

In his teens Muhammad sometimes travelled with Abu Talib, accompanying caravans to trade centres. On at least one occasion, he is said to have travelled as far north as Syria. Older merchants recognized his character and nicknamed him Al-Amin, the one you can trust. Even in his youth he was known as truthful and trustworthy. One story that is accepted by most Islamic scholars and historians is the account of one of Prophet Muhammad’s trips to Syria.

The story goes that the monk Bahira foretold the coming Prophethood and counselled Abu Talib to “guard his nephew carefully”. According to biographer Ibn Ishaq, as the caravan in which Prophet Muhammad was travelling approached the edge of town, Bahira could see a cloud that appeared to be shading and following a young man. When the caravan halted under the shadow of some trees, Bahira “looked at the cloud when it over-shadowed the tree, and its branches were bending and drooping over the apostle of God until he was in the shadow beneath it.” After Bahira witnessed this he observed Muhammad closely and asked him many questions concerning a number of Christian prophecies he had read and heard about.

The young Muhammad was distinguished among his people for his modesty, virtuous behaviour and graceful manners, thus it was no surprise for his companions to see him, even as a youth many years before Prophethood, shun superstitious practices and keep away from drinking alcohol, eating meat slaughtered on stone altars or attending idolatrous festivals. By the time he reached adulthood Muhammad was thought of as the most reliable and trustworthy member of the Meccan community. Even those who concerned themselves with petty tribal squabbles acknowledged Muhammad’s honesty and integrity.

Muhammad’s virtues and good moral character was established from a young age, and God continued to support and guide him. When he was 40 years old Muhammad was given the means to change the world, the means to benefit the whole of humanity

THE SEAL OF ALL THE PROPHETS MUHAMMAD PBUH - Muhammad Abdul Jabbar

\

The greatest man to ever walk the earth - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaClr9qEOAI

Can't we just nuke these people ?
I mean really! why can't we just fry them ....the planet would be better off without them

PS----Arabic was not a written language until about 300 AD----the word
NABI----is, simply, the Arabic equivalent of the Hebrew NAVI -----which was around in written form for millennia before the rapist of mecca was born

PROPHET MUHAMMAD (pbuh) IN THE BIBLE

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the Old Testament:

The Qur’an mentions in Surah Al-Araf chapter 7 verse 157:

"Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures) in the law and the Gospel".

MUHAMMAD (PBUH) PROPHESISED IN THE BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY:

Almighty God speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

The Christians say that this prophecy refers to Jesus (pbuh) because Jesus (pbuh) was like Moses (pbuh). Moses (pbuh) was a Jew, as well as Jesus (pbuh) was a Jew. Moses (pbuh) was a Prophet and Jesus (pbuh) was also a Prophet.

If these two are the only criteria for this prophecy to be fulfilled, then all the Prophets of the Bible who came after

Moses (pbuh) such as Solomon, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Malachi, John the Baptist, etc. (pbut) will

fulfill this prophecy since all were Jews as well as prophets.

However, it is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who is like Moses (pbuh):

i)

Both had a father and a mother, while Jesus (pbuh) was born miraculously without any male intervention.

[Mathew 1:18 and Luke 1:35 and also Al-Qur'an 3:42-47]

ii)

Both were married and had children. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not marry nor had children.

iii)

Both died natural deaths. Jesus (pbuh) has been raised up alive. (4:157-158)

Muhammad (pbuh) is from among the brethren of Moses (pbuh). Arabs are brethren of Jews. Abraham (pbuh) had two sons: Ishmail and Isaac (pbut). The Arabs are the descendants of Ishmail (pbuh) and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac (pbuh).

Words in the mouth:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered and whatever revelations he received from Almighty God he repeated them verbatim.

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

[Deuteronomy 18:18]

iv)

Both besides being Prophets were also kings i.e. they could inflict capital punishment. Jesus (pbuh) said, "My kingdom is not of this world." (John 18:36).

v)

Both were accepted as Prophets by their people in their lifetime but Jesus (pbuh) was rejected by his

people. John chapter 1 verse 11 states, "He came unto his own, but his own received him not."

iv)

Both brought new laws and new regulations for their people. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not bring any new laws. (Mathew 5:17-18).

It is Mentioned in the book of Deuteronomy chapter 18:19

"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not harken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him."

Muhammad (pbuh) is prophesised in the book of Isaiah:

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".

Surat Al-`Alaq (The Clot) -

96:1

Recite in the name of your Lord who created -

96:2

Created man from a clinging substance.

96:3

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous -

96:4

Who taught by the pen -

96:5

Taught man that which he knew not.

prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned by name in the old testament:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 16:

"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem."

"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters

of Jerusalem."

In the Hebrew language im is added for respect. Similarely im is added after the name of Prophet Muhammad

(pbuh) to make it Muhammadim. In English translation they have even translated the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as "altogether lovely", but in the Old Testament in Hebrew, the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is yet present.

The Absolute Truth About Muhammad in the Bible With Arabic Subtitles
The American film about the Prophet (peace be upon him)

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the New Testament:

Al-Qur'an Chapter 61 Verse 6:

"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said, 'O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me and giving glad tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed.' But when he came to them with clear signs, they said, 'This is evident sorcery!' "

All the prophecies mentioned in the Old Testament regarding Muhammad (pbuh) besides applying to the Jews also hold good for the Christians.

John chapter 14 verse 16:

"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."

silly sophistry ^^^^ CLEARLY ----DONALD TRUMP is mentioned in the bigle----
-----BECAUSE----the term DON is used as an honorific title in Latin and
Italian------and----ADON---means "lord" in Hebrew. I have just PROVEN
that Donald Trump is a "messenger from heaven" (gawd help us) ----for the record-----CHAMOOD Kh M D is a semitic root which can be translated
as "charming" as in really nice. With an M in front it means ---Person who is charming

the story of Moses peace be upon him and especially the Exodus from Egypt of the Hebrews. concerning the historical time-frame occupied by the Exodus in the history of the pharaohs, I have concluded that the most likely is the theory which makes Merneptah, Ramesses II’s successor, the pharaoh of the Exodus.

evidence leading us to situate Moses in the history of the pharaohs. Moses was probably born during the reign of Ramesses II. Biblical data. are therefore of considerable historical value in the story of Moses. A medical study of the mummy of Merneptah has yielded further useful information on the possible causes of this pharaoh’s death. The fact that we possess the mummy of this pharaoh is one of paramount importance. The Bible records that pharaoh was engulfed in the sea, but does not give any details as to what subsequently became of his corpse. The Qur’an, in chapter Yoonus, notes that the body of the pharaoh would be saved from the waters:
“Today I will save your dead body so that you may be a sign for those who come after you.” Qur’an, 10:92
A medical examination of this mummy, has, shown that the body could not have stayed in the water for long, because it does not show signs of deterioration due to prolonged submersion. Here again, the comparison between the narration in the Qur’an and the data provided by modern knowledge does not give rise to the slightest objection from a scientific point of view.
Such points of agreement are characteristic of the Qur’anic revelation.

The main causes which brought about such differences as arise from the comparison between the Holy Scriptures and modern knowledge is known to modern scholars. The Old Testament constitutes a collection of literary works produced in the course of roughly nine centuries and which has undergone many alterations. The part played by men in the actual composition of the texts of the Bible is quite considerable.

The Qur’anic revelation, on the other hand, has a history which is radically different. As we have already seen, from the moment it was first commto humans, it was learnt by heart and written down during Muhammad’s own lifetime. It is thanks to this fact that the Qur’an does not pose any problem of authenticity.

A totally objective examination of the Qur’an, in the light of modern knowledge, leads us to recognize the agreement between the two, as has already been noted on repeated occasions throughout this presentation.

It makes us deem it quite unthinkable for a man of Muhammad’s time to have been the author of such statements, on account of the state of knowledge in his day. Such considerations are part of what gives the Qur’anic revelation its unique place among religious and non-religious texts, and forces the impartial scientist to admit his inability to provide an explanation based solely upon materialistic reasoning.

Such facts as I have had the pleasure of exposing to you here, appear to represent a genuine challenge to human explanation leaving only one alternative: the Qur’an is undoubtedly a revelation from allah. ركن

|The Qur'an Or The Bible, Which Is God's Word

According to the Midrash----recorded more than a millennia before the rapist of mecca was born----the Pharoah at the time of Moses accompanied his army to the red sea but survived and moved on to Assyria. There are lots of midrash legend inspired stories in the koran

Dr.Maurice the French professor was searching for a holy book that in harmony with the modern science .
After he made a discovery of which pharaoh is the one which were drowned while chasing
Dr.Maurice and the Pharaoh - Qur'an & Science

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
The Conquest of Makkah

This happened in the time of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Polytheists and infidels tortured new Muslims unjustly

Killing infidels owners of the Messenger of Allah, without the right

Prevent the infidels from Muslim food and drink without the right

Infidels and take their money home without the right

Get out the infidels of Mecca, the Prophet without the right

Imagine with me all these terrible acts occurred

Only because they are Muslims

Therefore, the revelation came through Jibreel to the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

State in the Holy Qur'an

Must fight the polytheists as mohammed they killed unduly

But
You mohammed you have the right to kill them

36. Verily, the number of months with Allah is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allah on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred, (i.e. the 1st, the 7th, the 11th and the 12th months of the Islamic calendar). That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein, and fight against the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) collectively , as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allah is with those who are Al-Muttaqun

But
The peaceful infidels should not fight them or kill them at all

We have to talk to them about the message of Islam to respect

. Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

However, the love of the Prophet for humanity and his concern for the safety of the lives and property of his enemies is also evidenced from this period of history., this great man, exercising unusual foresight, ignored the crimes of Quraysh after achieving victory and proclaimed general amnesty.

While granting general amnesty the Prophet addressed the people of Makkah thus: "You have been my very unreasonable countrymen. You refuted my prophethood and turned me out of my house. And when I took refuge in a far-off place, you rose to fight against me. However, inspite of all these crimes of yours, I forgive all of you and make you free and declare that you may go after the pursuits of your life."

The Conquest of Makkah Part 1 | Stories from the Seerah

Lessons & Morals - Yasir Qadhi | June 2012

Last edited:
It is alleged that divorce in Islam is very easy; a man only has to say to his wife: ³You are divorced,´three times and its all over.
1. Actually divorce is not easy in Islam. There are conditions which must be fulfilled even before its proceedings can begin. Firstly, divorce cannot be pronounced while a woman is menstruating. Prior to the beginning of the menstrual cycle, many women suffer mood swings and become cranky. The biological changes in their body cause psychological changes that are commonly known as PMS (premenstrual syndrome). In order to ensure that the cause of the husband pronouncing divorce is not a product of behavioral changes brought on by PMS, divorce pronouncement during menses is prohibited. Secondly, the divorce cannot be pronounced during a period between menses in which the couple has had sexual relations. The rational being that if the man cared enough about the woman to have sexual relations, he needs to reflect about his decision more before going ahead. He will have to wait until after the woman’s next menses ends, before he can pronounce divorce.

2. The pronouncement is considered invalid if man is in such a rage that he does not know what he is saying. This is based on the Prophet’s statement, “The divorce pronouncement is not valid at the time of [mental] seizure.”
3. After the pronouncement, the divorce does not come into effect until the woman has had three subsequent menstrual cycles. The first cycle is to insure that she is not pregnant, and the second two are further opportunities for reconciliation. She is not supposed to leave her home as is common among Muslims today. The husband is required to continue to maintain her until the waiting period [µiddah] ends.

4. If a woman is pregnant at the time of the pronouncement, her µiddah is until she has delivered her child. This principle gives the maximum amount of time for reconciliation, in order for the welfare of the child to be reflected upon.
5. finally, divorce proceedings are somehow easier than in many Western countries [a notable exception being the well known “Mexican divorce” which can be concluded in a matter of minutes]. The theory is that marriage in Islam is primarily a contract and not a sacrament as originally perceived in the West, where it is considered unbreakable [and remains as such among Catholics]. Consequently, if the contract was entered into with a verbal statement of “I do,” and witnesses, it should be dissoluble with the statement “I don’t,” and witnesses

ذ

ق

ن

ال- How Jay Kim Becomes Muslim

- She Used to Teach Catholicism and Now Muslim

for the record-----their ain't a religion in the world that cannot come up with jerky
converts willing to provide a "TESTIMONIAL"-----except---maybe----Zoroastrianism.
very boooooringgggg

Accordingly, `jahiliyah' is a concept and a civilization. Besides, it is a mark with which we can differentiate the enemies of Islam through their different philosophical, mental ideologies and their various schools and social systems in each period and generation in history.

Whoever does not follow Islam, nor believes in it, nor conveys its message and the system of its life and call is ignorant and misguided even if he becomes changeable, pretends, practices hypocrisy, and uses misleading slogans.

The civil and historical fact is a clear evidence of the existence of two opposite blocs throughout history and presentation of human life- its past, its present and its future. These are: the bloc of faith and monotheism and the bloc of deviation, misguidance and global ignorance `jahiliyah'.

Prophet Muhammad (saw) was truthful when he said:

“Verily, there are two ways-the good way, and the evil way.”

When we consider carefully the life of Allah's Messenger (saw), and his holy struggle `jihad', we understand that he used this slogan against the `jahiliyah' (ignorance) of his time. He also wanted this slogan to be the slogan of the whole humanity after him just as it was the slogan of the Prophets and the Apostles before him.

The Prophet (saw) conformed to this slogan truthfully both on the theoretical and practical levels. Concerning the theoretical level, he presented to mankind the most wonderful and greatest message and ideology.

He also presented the best law and the most accurate, miraculous Divine system. This system is distinguished by justice, mercy, and equality. It responds to instinctive law and sound mental logic which aims to free mankind, destroy all ignorant slogans, and demolishes their concepts, faiths, fables, and customs. Furthermore, this system aims to uproot all these bad backgrounds to create a social and ideological change.

On the practical level, Allah's Messenger (saw) firmly began to demolish the foundations of the ignorant society in order to establish the foundations of the happy Islamic society.

He wanted Islam to prevail in that society and to make one unified Muslim nation, free from the ignorant marks in thinking, faith, law, morals, worship, and general human dealings.

The Holy Qur'an has continued to take care of this Prophetic construction and to support it with awareness and spiritual lawful maintenance to stress the importance of this Islamic line and protect its originality and purity from the ignorant ideas which may come into the pure Islamic life.

So, Allah has addressed His great Prophet by telling him about those devious persons who try to demolish this marvelous Islamic construction and distort its originality and purity: Allah, the Exalted, says:

“Have you not seen those who assert that they believe in what has been revealed to you and what was revealed before you? They desire to summon one another to the judgment of the Shaitan, though they were commanded to deny him…”.Holy Qur'an (4:60)

Allah revealed the address and the warning to his great Prophet to fix the originality of the Islamic life and concentrate its independence. In the meantime, Allah focused on carrying out a mental, lawful, practical unity to show the Muslims that the system of their life, the system of their judgment, and the way of their worship are clear in their religion.

So, they must not resort to the tyrants to make them laws, regulations, and beliefs. That is because the tyrants deviate and mislead the Muslims from their faith and the way of their thinking.

The Holy Qur'an went on stressing to the Prophet (saw) to make him practice the process of application, construction, and social reform based on Islamic foundations. It showed him how to complete and perfect this construction.

So, it addressed him condemning the deviation of some people and their cleaving to the ideas of `jahiliyah' and its judgment and laws.

Thus, the main aim is to denote clearly the features of the two ways- the way of `jahiliyah' (global ignorance) and the way of Islam-and also to make the Muslim know that human history, everywhere and every time, follows two lines opposite to each other in aims and motives. Besides, human conflict goes around two axes opposite in their trends and different in their contents and purposes.

These two axes are Islam and `jahiliyah'. Furthermore, a Muslim should know that all different titles and slogans such as schools of thought, calls to act, philosophies and theories, which appeared throughout the history of mankind, including contemporary ones or those that may appear in the future are none other than `jahiliyah'.

All these are only various sides and recurring forms of the conflict which go on between `jahiliyah' (global ignorance) and belief represented by Islam, the religion of all Prophets and mankind.

For this reason, the religious Muslim person should know the nature of the conflict between `jahiliyah' and Islam, and not be cheated when the names and titles are changed, for they are different forms for one ignorant fact.

Also he must regard the dissidents of Islam as ignorant persons repeating the `jahiliyah' (ignorance) of the ancient nations and peoples in new created titles and forms.

ل

Several years ago I tried having three women at the same time, living here and there by turns.

But I got broken in a few.

So, I ended with one of them only.

I have read the pages and pages of this thread and I am interested to know if the mosque provide loans.

I would like to try having two or three women living with me, but I can't afford it.

If I become a member, will the mosque help me to have my women at home and rise my children with such an excellent education?

I promise to work hard, but, hey! sildenafil citrate is too expensive these days...

The Qur'an never names any particular nation or tribe as being its devotees. It does not take sides with a specially chosen people. Unlike other religions, the Qur'an never associates itself with the interests of any specific class. It does not say, for example, that it has come to safeguard the interests of the workers or the peasants. The Qur'an repeatedly emphasizes the point that its purpose is to establish justice. Speaking about the prophets, it says:

“And We sent down with them the Book and the Balance so that men might uphold justice ... “(57:25)
The Qur'an advocates justice for all mankind, not merely for this or that class, tribe or nation. It does not, for example, like Nazism and other such cults, stir up the passions of prejudice to attract people. Similarly, it does not, like certain schools of thought like Marxism, base its appeal upon the human weakness of interest-seeking and enslavement to material motivations to incite people; because the Qur'an believes in the essential primariness of the rational consciousness of man and his intrinsic conscience.

It believes that it is on the basis of its moral potentialities and its truth-conscious human nature that mankind is placed firmly on the path of progress and evolution. This is the reason why its message is not limited to the working or farming class or exclusively to the oppressed and deprived.
The Qur'an addresses both the oppressors as well as the oppressed, and calls them to follow the right path. Prophet Moses (A) delivers the message of God to both Bani Israel and Pharaoh, and asks them to believe in the Lord and to move in His path.
Prophet Muhammad (S) extends his invitation both to the chieftains of Quraysh and to ordinary persons like Abu Dharr and 'Ammar. The Qur'an cites numerous examples of an individual's revolt against his own self and his voluntary return from the path of deviation to the straight one.

But, at the same time, the Qur'an is aware of the point that the restoration and repentance of those immersed in a life of luxury and opulence is comparatively more difficult than that of those familiar with the hardships of life: the oppressed and the deprived, who are, as a matter of fact, naturally more inclined towards justice; whereas the rich and wealthy, at the very first step, have to forgo their personal and class interests and abandon their wishes and aspirations.
The Qur'an declares that its followers are those who have a clear and pure conscience. They are drawn to it solely by the love of justice and truth, which is ingrained in the nature of all human beings ---not under the urge for material interests and worldly desires and allurements.

Forum List

Back