Excelent Breaking News: Senate Passes Bill Approving Keystone Pipeline (Obama Pissed)

What the Senate just did is right for America and for Americans looking to work making money building it.

EDIT: Damn smartphone......should be 'Excellent' in title.

Senate approves Keystone pipeline bill in face of White House veto threat Fox News

What are YOU doing with a "Smart" phone? Bit of a compatibility issue, doncha think? Or is it supposed to radiate into your brain?

Hey maybe you can blame this "Smartphone" for the bogus quotes in your sigline.

What the Senate just did is right for America and for Americans looking to work making money building it.

Senate approves Keystone pipeline bill in face of White House veto threat Fox News

What are YOU doing with a "Smart" phone? Bit of a compatibility issue, doncha think? Or is it supposed to radiate into your brain?

Hey maybe you can blame this "Smartphone" for the bogus quotes in your sigline.
It's only as smert as the user...

Good to see repubs working on something we don't need.

Yabbut that's not what's important -- what's important is that Big Oil needs it. Or would need it if shrinking oil prices didn't make it cost-ineffective anyway.

With Obama's veto coming in the middle of a currency war this is too precious for words. The idiot in the Oval office doesn't realize that trans-Canada can no longer finance the pipeline. Giving the Rs a 2016 campaign issue involving jobs that would have never have been created, wonderful. If I failed to thank any of you leftist idiots for giving me a great laugh just inform me and I will correct the omission.

you mean Communists hired by Unions ?

:lmao:

got this country moving in the right direction ok ... Spies, Communists ... Thanks GOP couldn't have done it without you ..errrrr WOULDN'T have done it with or without you.

careful stevie, I've already proven this already today..

here you Commie good news moron ..

To that end, he claimed, “thousands of trade unionists have been elected” at municipal and local levels of American government. Bachtell did not note a party affiliation of these elected leaders.

The rest of Bachtell’s declaration is mostly a somewhat modernized version of the same, garden-variety communist drivel communists have been spouting since roughly 1840.

thank Redfish for the article

Last edited:
Yay! Long overdue. Let's see if we will witness who has been the true obstructionist in Washington all along or will Obama be intelligent enough to sign the bill.

Nothing like passing a bill that has nowhere to go and you don't have the votes to beat a veto. Our wonderful Congress hard at work, doing nothing at all.
I take it you love to see Obama wreck the Ship Of State?

Good to see repubs working on something we don't need.

Yabbut that's not what's important -- what's important is that Big Oil needs it. Or would need it if shrinking oil prices didn't make it cost-ineffective anyway.

Big oil needs it? :lol: America needs it. You don't produce enough on your own.

Crude still has to get to market no matter what the price per barrel is right now.

XL is just the northern extension of the Keystone which by the way was completed last year and has been shipping crude to the midwest and to the Gulf for a year now.

It's just a fucking pipeline.

And a heads up. Oil sands crude is produced at $63.

Nothing like passing a bill that has nowhere to go and you don't have the votes to beat a veto. Our wonderful Congress hard at work, doing nothing at all.
I take it you love to see Obama wreck the Ship Of State?
I love it when Obama tells to the GOP to go fuck themselves, as in this case where China wants its oil and Canada it's profits. What we get is the mess.

New Topics

Forum List

Back