Example of OWS: Teacher earning 81K/yr assaults cop at protest

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Lawmakers seek to name home invasion bill after 5-year-old girl | The Post and Courier, Charleston SC - News, Sports, Entertainment

So a teacher, making $81,000 a year, was AWOL from his job for 5 days without calling in, and spent that time protesting at OWS and then used a grocery cart to knock a cop off the patrol bike. Of course the wealthy teacher lawyered up and denied it.

So a teacher, with gov't benefits, making 81K a year, skips work without telling anyone....for 5 days.....to go to OWS protest. What exactly is his gripe?

Lawmakers seek to name home invasion bill after 5-year-old girl | The Post and Courier, Charleston SC - News, Sports, Entertainment

So a teacher, making $81,000 a year, was AWOL from his job for 5 days without calling in, and spent that time protesting at OWS and then used a grocery cart to knock a cop off the patrol bike. Of course the wealthy teacher lawyered up and denied it.

So a teacher, with gov't benefits, making 81K a year, skips work without telling anyone....for 5 days.....to go to OWS protest. What exactly is his gripe?

Man, you really hate these people don't you?

What the hell does your link about a little girl being shot to death have to do with OWS??

Hmmm. Computer problem? Wrong link on wrong threads. Oh well. Anyhow, the one about the little girl is an honest attempt to spread awareness about the home invasion epedimic. It's bipartisan supported, and addresses a real, immediate and tragic problem. Hope everyone's local law makers are proposing similar laws to deal with home invasions.

Not many teachers making 81K per year that I know of.
most around here are lucky to make 40k.

Yet another OWS thread.

Yet another OWS thread.

Gotta look in the union labor states. They make bank there, and bankrupt local governments.

please don't drink and post

Aw shit man. I could never post in that case. Although I'm sure most wouldn't care, it would suck for me.

I have to drink when I post. For one, it's the only way my brain can tolerate the liberal logic. Second, it's only fair to lower my mental functioning to that of the sober liberals brain.

Yet another OWS thread.

Gotta look in the union labor states. They make bank there, and bankrupt local governments.

Since YOU brought it up, maybe you can provide us with some "credible" links about this well-paid teacher...?

Didn't we already go through that in the Wisconsin union crybaby debate? Do we really have to post those links all over again? Do we REALLY need to go into the NYC schools that literally have emtpy rooms that horrible teachers assigned to just because they can't be fired OR trusted with kids? So they drink coffee and play games all day for 8 hours? I can if you want, just can't believe such a highly educated, esteemed liberal like you can't use......I dunno.....GOOGLE to figure it out on your own.

Since YOU brought it up, maybe you can provide us with some "credible" links about this well-paid teacher...?

Didn't we already go through that in the Wisconsin union crybaby debate? Do we really have to post those links all over again? Do we REALLY need to go into the NYC schools that literally have emtpy rooms that horrible teachers assigned to just because they can't be fired OR trusted with kids? So they drink coffee and play games all day for 8 hours? I can if you want, just can't believe such a highly educated, esteemed liberal like you can't use......I dunno.....GOOGLE to figure it out on your own.

That's not how it works. You started the thread, it's up to you to provide the link to prove your claim.

Forum List

Back