Example Of HLCP Danger To Society

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6999699/site/newsweek/

Notice how in this article they say "its not just a gay problem" but offer no proof of heterosexuals practicing or participating in such a vile act, not to mention the havoc this is wreaking medically on society, but hey its the gays, we can't ask them to alter their lifestyle choices, we just have to take a big bite out of the shit sandwich they are preparing for us and smile. :fu2:

I'm somewhat stunned, but not really surprised, that AIDS is making a comeback. I read a couple of years ago that gay men were lining up "Russian Roulette" parties, so I figured we'd see a rise in AIDS.

gop_jeff said:
I'm somewhat stunned, but not really surprised, that AIDS is making a comeback. I read a couple of years ago that gay men were lining up "Russian Roulette" parties, so I figured we'd see a rise in AIDS.

Not just a rise in AIDS but a virulent new strain, resistant to drugs and fast evolving into full blown AIDS.

Whats more amazing though is this is the 2nd time around for this to happen in the HLCP community and they are again refusing to alter behavior and even go as far as to do stuff like this, its a sickness.

OCA said:
Not just a rise in AIDS but a virulent new strain, resistant to drugs and fast evolving into full blown AIDS.

Whats more amazing though is this is the 2nd time around for this to happen in the HLCP community and they are again refusing to alter behavior and even go as far as to do stuff like this, its a sickness.

I might have missed it, but what is HLCP?

Sir Evil said:
It means "watch out for the Greek guy" :laugh:

Actually, I think that's προσέξτε τον ελληνικό τύπο! :D

gop_jeff said:
Actually, I think that's προσέξτε τον ελληνικό τύπο! :D

Hehehe! Thats right! Beware of the Greek guy! Nice job Jeff! :beer:

Hey Jeff where did you pick that up? A program? You got a Greek working with you? I mean I have that but i've never used it here, I almost spilled my drink!

OCA said:
Hey Jeff where did you pick that up? A program? You got a Greek working with you? I mean I have that but i've never used it here, I almost spilled my drink!

I know just a little bit of Greek - I bought a book called "Learn New Testament Greek." But I went here and typed in "watch out for the Greek guy," and it translated it for me! :thup:

gop_jeff said:
I know just a little bit of Greek - I bought a book called "Learn New Testament Greek." But I went here and typed in "watch out for the Greek guy," and it translated it for me! :thup:

For example, your original post (with two words that the translator didn't know:

Η ειδοποίηση πώς σε αυτό το άρθρο λένε "το του όχι μόνο ένα ομοφυλοφιλικό πρόβλημα" αλλά δεν προσφέρουν καμία απόδειξη των ετεροφυλόφιλων που ασκούν ή που συμμετέχουν σε μια τέτοια χυδαία πράξη, για να μην αναφέρουμε για να αναφέρει τον όλεθρο αυτό λαμβάνει ιατρικά στην κοινωνία, αλλά hey του οι ομοφυλόφιλοι, δεν μπορούμε να τους ζητήσουμε για να αλλάξουμε τις επιλογές τρόπου ζωής τους, πρέπει ακριβώς να πάρουμε ένα μεγάλο δάγκωμα από το σάντουιτς shit που προετοιμάζονται για μας και το χαμόγελο.

Sir Evil said:
OCA - What does this mean? ο Mike το παίρνει στο γάιδαρο

:laugh:

I don't know, I never talk like that yuckkkkkkkkk!

Sir Evil said:
Liar! ---> το αγαπάτε Mike, εφ' όσον δεν είναι με την αστική ελευθερία

Urban freedom??? :confused:

Ok maybe I do sometimes, but you guys are translating directly, trust me you can't do it. Translated directly you said "Mike do you take it in the donkey" WTF?

You should've just said "Mike To Pairneis?(i'm not at a pc right now with a Greek program), which any Greek male worth his salt knows means " Mike, do you take it in the ass"? LMFAO!

Translate this one boys(jeff sound it out on your program since i'm guessing you know the sounds each letter makes): NA! Sta arhidia mou ta megala kai strongila!

Sir Evil said:

Hold up fellas! Ok a distinction needs to be made, you guys are using whats called katharevousa, that is like ancient Greek, the Greek of the bible. Pretty much only modern Greek is spoken now, mostly the church still uses that stuff in its services.

Den ta honevo gamoto!

Sir Evil said:

Mono to mouni agapo re malaka, na eimai kai polli mangas sto mouni tis kopelas, tha skiso tis yinekas ti mitra!

Translate that squids!

OCA said:
Translate this one boys(jeff sound it out on your program since i'm guessing you know the sounds each letter makes): NA! Sta arhidia mou ta megala kai strongila!

Something about big and strong... it wouldn't work right.

Forum List

Back