Examining Republican loyalty to African Americans

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
Republicans like to voice themselves as the real party for African Americans and portray Democrats as deceivers who encourage victimology in blacks but I would like for the Republicans to list the initiatives and efforts they have made to seriously attracted and draw black voters and really demonstrate that Republicans really care about black voters.

I think the Republican party has done much to attract the support from all of this nation's Black billionaires

It's the other 99.999999%... of the Black citizenry they seem to have neglected.

Conservative offer:

1. Lower taxes
2. less government
3. better schools

and you're still a fake Negro.

Conservative offer:

1. Lower taxes
2. less government
3. better schools

Smack, shut up and stop trolling and properly answer the question, what have Republicans done to draw black voters?

I answered, Al Jolson.

I'll say it again for the learning disabled:

1. Lower Taxes (Means you keep more of your money)

2. Less Government (Mean you make your own choices)

3. Better schools (Hopefully your kids don't turn out as dumb as you)

And you're still the Jake Starkey of Negroes at USMB

Conservative offer:

1. Lower taxes
2. less government
3. better schools

Smack, shut up and stop trolling and properly answer the question, what have Republicans done to draw black voters?

I answered, Al Jolson.

You didn't answer the question monkey, you repeated the same Republican broken/unkept promises, now let me say it again monkey, what specifically has Republicans done to attract black voters as in what measures have they taken to specificaqlly draw black voters?

I answered, Al Jolson.

You didn't answer the question monkey, you repeated the same Republican broken/unkept promises, now let me say it again monkey, what specifically has Republicans done to attract black voters as in what measures have they taken to specificaqlly draw black voters?

Seriously, blacks want to keep more of their own stuff, make their own choices and have a real choice in how their kids get educated

Yes, it's that simple

Now put down your cheese with Mayo on white bread sandwich and go meet some real blacks

Republicans like to voice themselves as the real party for African Americans and portray Democrats as deceivers who encourage victimology in blacks but I would like for the Republicans to list the initiatives and efforts they have made to seriously attracted and draw black voters and really demonstrate that Republicans really care about black voters.

You sound like a typical negro asking what a political party can do for you. Why don't you get off your lazy ass and do for yourself? Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. Sound familier?

Dontcha really mean what have republicans done to buy the black vote?

Looks to me like all nitwits like you have done is cut the slave auctioneer out of the equation. :lol:

You sound like a typical negro asking what a political party can do for you. Why don't you get off your lazy ass and do for yourself? Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. Sound familier?

That's not racist or anything. :rolleyes:

You're a typical liberal idiot, can't argue the facts so imply that I'm racist. You stupid fuck!

Here's a test for real Negro, not a fake Jake Starkey Negro, Bass:

Do da name Ruby Begonia mean anything to ya?

You're a typical liberal idiot, can't argue the facts so imply that I'm racist. You stupid fuck!

But the OP was not racist, nah, not at all.

Well when you use the words "typical Negro" and act as if they're all lazy then I have to wonder. After all, if Charlie here used the words "typical cracker" and then I went onto call all white people a bunch of terms, you probably wouldn't take too kindly to that.

You acting as if African Americans act in this manner typically and consider it a "fact" is only further evidence of your bigotry and likely racism.

Well when you use the words "typical Negro" and act as if they're all lazy then I have to wonder. After all, if Charlie here used the words "typical cracker" and then I went onto call all white people a bunch of terms, you probably wouldn't take too kindly to that.

You acting as if African Americans act in this manner typically and consider it a "fact" is only further evidence of your bigotry and likely racism.

You're entitled to your opinion. However warped it is. Fact is blacks are 4 times more likely to be on welfare than whites. African American? What part of Africa are you from?

Forum List

Back