Examining Black Loyalty to Democrats

Taz I'm talking about the money I earn versus what the moron from the north was saying. My money is not a community chest.

I know what you're talking about and you're wrong. Your money is taken from you in the form of witholding and it is redistributed to other people. I am not defending that or saying it should be that way, but it is has become that way.

I stand corrected. but my point is and has always been if I am given a tax cut it is not a handout when it's my money that is given back to me.

You think that isn't taken into account when company's set salaries?

I know what you're talking about and you're wrong. Your money is taken from you in the form of witholding and it is redistributed to other people. I am not defending that or saying it should be that way, but it is has become that way.

I stand corrected. but my point is and has always been if I am given a tax cut it is not a handout when it's my money that is given back to me.

You think that isn't taken into account when company's set salaries?

What are you talking about?

We are not a democracy where majority rules. We are a representative republic in which there are checks and balances on the various chambers of government to prevent majority rule. The Founders feared a straight majority rule democracy because of people like yourself.

I hope you weren't saying that with a straight face....

What I said is factually accurate.

What are you talking about?

Let's say you earn $75,000 a year. Do you think if they got rid of the tax regime and you paid NO tax, that same salary would be on offer? No. It is built in to your salary....

What? What does that have to do with my pay check?

Everything. You like to make out that every cent you earn belongs to you. It doesn't. You also make out that anybody who takes your money via tax is to the left of Vladimir Lenin. They're not. If you want to live in a civilised society you pay taxes. It pays for things. Some things you don't like paying for. Fair enough. Same. But what I do is, when it comes to election time, I vote out the idiots who I think are being frivilous with my tax dollars.

You also seem to think that if you get money back, it was yours already. It wasn't. Most of it was. And what does it have to do with your paycheck? The only thing I give a shit about is my take home pay. When my boss says you'll get $1,500 a week before tax, it means nothing to me, only my disposable income does. And, if you think your paycheck would be the same as it is now WITHOUT being taxed, you're dreaming....

Last edited:
We are not a democracy where majority rules. We are a representative republic in which there are checks and balances on the various chambers of government to prevent majority rule. The Founders feared a straight majority rule democracy because of people like yourself.

I'd disagree. I would say what is written down is factually correct. What actually happens is not....

I'd disagree. I would say what is written down is factually correct. What actually happens is not....

What is written down is that we are a representative republic in which there are checks and balances on the various chambers of government to prevent majority rule. You can disagree if you like, but I suggest you go back to high school.

What is written down is that we are a representative republic in which there are checks and balances on the various chambers of government to prevent majority rule. You can disagree if you like, but I suggest you go back to high school.

I'm not disagreeing with you. See the second sentence in my last post to you. I'm saying in practical terms it has any but checks and balances, and would argue in fact, it is one of the worst forms of government in the western world....

Let's say you earn $75,000 a year. Do you think if they got rid of the tax regime and you paid NO tax, that same salary would be on offer? No. It is built in to your salary....

What? What does that have to do with my pay check?

Everything. You like to make out that every cent you earn belongs to you. It doesn't. You also make out that anybody who takes your money via tax is to the left of Vladimir Lenin. They're not. If you want to live in a civilised society you pay taxes. It pays for things. Some things you don't like paying for. Fair enough. Same. But what I do is, when it comes to election time, I vote out the idiots who I think are being frivilous with my tax dollars.

You also seem to think that if you get money back, it was yours already. It wasn't. Most of it was. And what does it have to do with your paycheck? The only thing I give a shit about is my take home pay. When my boss says you'll get $1,500 a week before tax, it means nothing to me, only my disposable income does. And, if you think your paycheck would be the same as it is now WITHOUT being taxed, you're dreaming....

I can settle the whole damn thing I can quite my job and work for cash then whos money is it? MINE. And believe me I am very capible of doing that I have a trade that people need I have a skill. I wished more people would do it.

I can settle the whole damn thing I can quite my job and work for cash then whos money is it? MINE. And believe me I am very capible of doing that I have a trade that people need I have a skill. I wished more people would do it.

Go and do it then....

...just make sure you don't use any roads, parks, utilities that taxes have paid for.....

Go and do it then....

...just make sure you don't use any roads, parks, utilities that taxes have paid for.....

Fuck you I will use them if I chose. I earned it call it back pay for services rendered.

Why? So you can sound stupid twice?

Are you making the case that the word "them" is racist?

Is that really all you have? :rofl:

Yes because the central theme of this thread is that there is something peculiar about blacks, something particular to their race, that causes them to vote en masse for a certain party mainly because it will get them 'handouts'. That would by definition be a racist sentiment.
I believe what you meant to say was, "Yes, because you're a conservative, and conservatives are racist, so everything you say is racist. Neener neener!"

Sooo...you got nothin'. :lol:

I live in the USA. When I was growing up, my father paid a marginal income tax rate of damned near 90% and he was STILL able to grow his law practice and amass his wealth in real estate with that sort of tax burden.. and he NEVER complained that, as a wealthy successful professional who had benefitted so much from living in these United States, he had to pay more taxes than people less fortunate.

I call any tax cut for the wealthy the same thing, practically... effectively, as a hand out. They had gotten wealthy paying a certain tax rate and then, even though they didn't NEED a tax cut and could have continued to live opulent life styles if the tax rates had remained unchanged, Dubya gave them a handout at the very same time that he was running a war off the books that sunk us in red ink. Yeah... the rich got a handout when we really couldn't afford to give them one... and even the GOP folks who WROTE the tax cut legislation wrote it so that it would expire... they KNEW that it was too good to be true, but they gave it away to folks who didn't need it anyway. A handout. If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck...it's a duck.
Then you believe ALL money belongs to the government.

I live in the USA. When I was growing up, my father paid a marginal income tax rate of damned near 90% and he was STILL able to grow his law practice and amass his wealth in real estate with that sort of tax burden.. and he NEVER complained that, as a wealthy successful professional who had benefitted so much from living in these United States, he had to pay more taxes than people less fortunate.

I call any tax cut for the wealthy the same thing, practically... effectively, as a hand out. They had gotten wealthy paying a certain tax rate and then, even though they didn't NEED a tax cut and could have continued to live opulent life styles if the tax rates had remained unchanged, Dubya gave them a handout at the very same time that he was running a war off the books that sunk us in red ink. Yeah... the rich got a handout when we really couldn't afford to give them one... and even the GOP folks who WROTE the tax cut legislation wrote it so that it would expire... they KNEW that it was too good to be true, but they gave it away to folks who didn't need it anyway. A handout. If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck...it's a duck.

you clearly don't have a fucking CLUE as to what I believe.

And as I said, if you don't LIKE living in a democratic society where the majority rules, please feel free to leave.
Funny how that sentiment doesn't apply to the left's pet issues like gay marriage, huh?

who said that didn't apply? I firmly believe in majority rule along with the protection of the rights of the minority. If you don't WANT to marry another man, I think you should have every right to NOT do so. Absolutely. With regards to taxation, if you don't WANT to pay your fair share of taxes, then, by all means don't. And when we come to throw your scofflaw ass in jail, don't whine either.

What country do you really live in? This is America If you earn money isn't it yourt money? If your money is taxed and then you are given a tax cut do you still call that a handout? How can your money you earned and not taken from you be a handout?
Your concept of thinking and the moron from thew north concept of thinking can only be found in country's like China Russia, cuba noirth korea and other communist governed country's

I am going to be honest with you, you are a fucking moron. a tax cut is not a handout if it my money that I am getting back.

semantics.

nice how you avoided the substance of my post....

that would suggest that it might be YOU who is the "fucking moron":razz:

you clearly don't have a fucking CLUE as to what I believe.

Yes we do. You told us.

Forum List

Back