Examining Black Loyalty to Democrats

So you are calling the person in the video a racist? Is that what you are doing? It has been said that when people are allowed they will vote themself as many benifits as they can. Democrats give a little so they can stay in power.

Reagan gave Americans a huge tax cut although he knew it couldn't be paid for with spending cuts. By definition a handout. Bush did exactly the same thing.

How did those 2 get elected? THEY didn't win the black vote.

Again are you calling the person in the video a racist?
Oh and fucking tax cuts are not a handout. How can a tax cut be a handout when it's my money that is being taxed?

It's your money? Whose 10 trillion dollar debt is it?

And while we're on the subject, why do Jewish-Americans mostly vote Democratic? Are they looking for free cheese too??

So you are calling the person in the video a racist? Is that what you are doing? It has been said that when people are allowed they will vote themself as many benifits as they can. Democrats give a little so they can stay in power.

Reagan gave Americans a huge tax cut although he knew it couldn't be paid for with spending cuts. By definition a handout. Bush did exactly the same thing.

Oh and fucking tax cuts are not a handout. How can a tax cut be a handout when it's my money that is being taxed?

Tax cuts are a handout if they bring taxes below the amount needed to pay for the government spending you're getting.

Tax cuts are a handout if they bring taxes below the amount needed to pay for the government spending you're getting.

In order for you to believe that tax cuts are a hand out you have to believe that every single dollar you earn at your job does not belong to you, but rather belongs to the government and they are just nice enough to give you what is in your paycheck.

Is that what you believe?

It's your money? Whose 10 trillion dollar debt is it?

And while we're on the subject, why do Jewish-Americans mostly vote Democratic? Are they looking for free cheese too??

Are you stupid? What are you thinking? to question who's money is who's? If I earn it moron it is my money. It belongs to no one but me. This isn't a fucking community chest for freeloaders to stick their fucking hands in it to get my money.
As for your other question I woiuld not know why jew vote democrat but I bet 75% in 2012 will not be voting democrat.

:cuckoo:Stalin doesn't live here Castro doesn't live here Moa doesn't live here. Tax cuts are not a handout. To think such a thing is to say the government own's my money.

If I earn it moron it is my money. It belongs to no one but me. This isn't a fucking community chest for freeloaders to stick their fucking hands in it to get my money.

if you chose to live in a democratic society where majority rules, then, if the majority says that the citizens will pay taxes, then, by God, you WILL pay taxes and if you don't LIKE the way the government spends the money it collects from you, you have a couple of options:

1. You can become politically active and try to elect people who think like you who will change the way the government collects and spends tax dollars

2. you can fucking move somewhere else... and don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out:razz:

Until then, the majority will spend the money they collect from you any fucking way they want to. sorry.

If I earn it moron it is my money. It belongs to no one but me. This isn't a fucking community chest for freeloaders to stick their fucking hands in it to get my money.

if you chose to live in a democratic society where majority rules, then, if the majority says that the citizens will pay taxes, then, by God, you WILL pay taxes and if you don't LIKE the way the government spends the money it collects from you, you have a couple of options:

1. You can become politically active and try to elect people who think like you who will change the way the government collects and spends tax dollars

2. you can fucking move somewhere else... and don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out:razz:

Until then, the majority will spend the money they collect from you any fucking way they want to. sorry.

Let's keep what I said in context to what was said to me.
Quote: Originally Posted by NYcarbineer

"Oh and fucking tax cuts are not a handout. How can a tax cut be a handout when it's my money that is being taxed?"

Last edited:

Let's keep what I said in context to what was said to me.
Quote: Originally Posted by NYcarbineer

"Oh and fucking tax cuts are not a handout. How can a tax cut be a handout when it's my money that is being taxed?"

The government has had a progressive income tax system since income taxes were first instituted at the beginning of the LAST century. The top marginal tax rate used to be WAY higher than it was during the Clinton years and LOTS of folks made a shitload of money and amassed enormous fortunes... when the Bush administration cut the marginal tax rate for the richest it had the same exact practical effect as giving them BACK something that they hadn't had before.

And as I said, if you don't LIKE living in a democratic society where the majority rules, please feel free to leave.

if you chose to live in a democratic society where majority rules, then, if the majority says that the citizens will pay taxes, then, by god, you will pay taxes and if you don't like the way the government spends the money it collects from you, you have a couple of options:

2. You can fucking move somewhere else... And don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out:razz:

Until then, the majority will spend the money they collect from you any fucking way they want to. Sorry.

let's keep what i said in context to what was said to me.
quote: Originally posted by nycarbineer

reagan gave americans a huge tax cut although he knew it couldn't be paid for with spending cuts. By definition a handout. Bush did exactly the same thing.
"oh and fucking tax cuts are not a handout. How can a tax cut be a handout when it's my money that is being taxed?"

the government has had a progressive income tax system since income taxes were first instituted at the beginning of the last century. The top marginal tax rate used to be way higher than it was during the clinton years and lots of folks made a shitload of money and amassed enormous fortunes... When the bush administration cut the marginal tax rate for the richest it had the same exact practical effect as giving them back something that they hadn't had before.

And as i said, if you don't like living in a democratic society where the majority rules, please feel free to leave.

One more time for the feeble in mind "tax cuts are not a handout"
I am willing to bet when the republicans are in charge you will be saying this is a Republic so to keep the majority from running roughshod on the minority party being the democrats will be the minority party.

Last edited:
let's keep what i said in context to what was said to me.

"oh and fucking tax cuts are not a handout. How can a tax cut be a handout when it's my money that is being taxed?"

the government has had a progressive income tax system since income taxes were first instituted at the beginning of the last century. The top marginal tax rate used to be way higher than it was during the clinton years and lots of folks made a shitload of money and amassed enormous fortunes... When the bush administration cut the marginal tax rate for the richest it had the same exact practical effect as giving them back something that they hadn't had before.

And as i said, if you don't like living in a democratic society where the majority rules, please feel free to leave.

I am willing to bet when the republicans are in charge you will be saying this is a Republic so to keep the majority from running roughshod on the minority party being the democrats will be the minority party.

giving a rich guy back money that he had been rightfully paying in taxes IS a handout.

YOu being willing to bet something absurd like that is of no interest to me. When the republicans had control, they cut taxes for the wealthiest. Democrats decided that, when we got back in control, we'd let those temporary tax cuts expire as the republicans planned for them to when they passed them in the first place.

giving a rich guy back money that he had been rightfully paying in taxes IS a handout.

You being willing to bet something absurd like that is of no interest to me. When the republicans had control, they cut taxes for the wealthiest. Democrats decided that, when we got back in control, we'd let those temporary tax cuts expire as the republicans planned for them to when they passed them in the first place.

What country do you really live in? This is America If you earn money isn't it yourt money? If your money is taxed and then you are given a tax cut do you still call that a handout? How can your money you earned and not taken from you be a handout?
Your concept of thinking and the moron from thew north concept of thinking can only be found in country's like China Russia, cuba noirth korea and other communist governed country's

Last edited:

You being willing to bet something absurd like that is of no interest to me. When the republicans had control, they cut taxes for the wealthiest. Democrats decided that, when we got back in control, we'd let those temporary tax cuts expire as the republicans planned for them to when they passed them in the first place.

What country do you really live in? This is America If you earn money isn't it yourt money? If your money is taxed and then you are given a tax cut do you still call that a handout? How can your money you earned and not taken from you be a handout?
Your concept of thinking and the moron from thew north concept of thinking can only be found in country's like China Russia, cuba noirth korea and other communist governed country's

I live in the USA. When I was growing up, my father paid a marginal income tax rate of damned near 90% and he was STILL able to grow his law practice and amass his wealth in real estate with that sort of tax burden.. and he NEVER complained that, as a wealthy successful professional who had benefitted so much from living in these United States, he had to pay more taxes than people less fortunate.

I call any tax cut for the wealthy the same thing, practically... effectively, as a hand out. They had gotten wealthy paying a certain tax rate and then, even though they didn't NEED a tax cut and could have continued to live opulent life styles if the tax rates had remained unchanged, Dubya gave them a handout at the very same time that he was running a war off the books that sunk us in red ink. Yeah... the rich got a handout when we really couldn't afford to give them one... and even the GOP folks who WROTE the tax cut legislation wrote it so that it would expire... they KNEW that it was too good to be true, but they gave it away to folks who didn't need it anyway. A handout. If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck...it's a duck.

We are not a democracy where majority rules. We are a representative republic in which there are checks and balances on the various chambers of government to prevent majority rule. The Founders feared a straight majority rule democracy because of people like yourself.

This isn't a fucking community chest for freeloaders to stick their fucking hands in it to get my money.

Actually, that's exactly what it is. :mad:

Taz I'm talking about the money I earn versus what the moron from the north was saying. My money is not a community chest.

I know what you're talking about and you're wrong. Your money is taken from you in the form of witholding and it is redistributed to other people. I am not defending that or saying it should be that way, but it is has become that way.

I live in the USA. When I was growing up, my father paid a marginal income tax rate of damned near 90% and he was STILL able to grow his law practice and amass his wealth in real estate with that sort of tax burden.. and he NEVER complained that, as a wealthy successful professional who had benefitted so much from living in these United States, he had to pay more taxes than people less fortunate.

I call any tax cut for the wealthy the same thing, practically... effectively, as a hand out. They had gotten wealthy paying a certain tax rate and then, even though they didn't NEED a tax cut and could have continued to live opulent life styles if the tax rates had remained unchanged, Dubya gave them a handout at the very same time that he was running a war off the books that sunk us in red ink. Yeah... the rich got a handout when we really couldn't afford to give them one... and even the GOP folks who WROTE the tax cut legislation wrote it so that it would expire... they KNEW that it was too good to be true, but they gave it away to folks who didn't need it anyway. A handout. If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck...it's a duck.

I am going to be honest with you, you are a fucking moron. a tax cut is not a handout if it my money that I am getting back.

The government has had a progressive income tax system since income taxes were first instituted at the beginning of the LAST century. The top marginal tax rate used to be WAY higher than it was during the Clinton years and LOTS of folks made a shitload of money and amassed enormous fortunes... when the Bush administration cut the marginal tax rate for the richest it had the same exact practical effect as giving them BACK something that they hadn't had before.

Nothing was given back to them because you can't give back something you didn't take in the first place. They earned the money, not the government. After taxes were cut, the government took less, they did not give them something back.

And Bush cut taxes for everybody, not just the richest. The lowest tax bracket was eliminated and the poorest taxpayers were moved completely off the roles. Tax collections from the wealthiest actually increased after the marginal tax rates were cut. When you need to lie in order to make your point it makes others suspicious that perhaps you have no point at all.

Actually, that's exactly what it is. :mad:

Taz I'm talking about the money I earn versus what the moron from the north was saying. My money is not a community chest.

I know what you're talking about and you're wrong. Your money is taken from you in the form of witholding and it is redistributed to other people. I am not defending that or saying it should be that way, but it is has become that way.

I stand corrected. but my point is and has always been if I am given a tax cut it is not a handout when it's my money that is given back to me.

We are not a democracy where majority rules. We are a representative republic in which there are checks and balances on the various chambers of government to prevent majority rule. The Founders feared a straight majority rule democracy because of people like yourself.

I hope you weren't saying that with a straight face....

New Topics

Forum List

Back