Examiner Editorial: Closing The Books On The Worst Congress.

Do you really want to go there considering the gulf oil spill.

You're going to blame Bush for something that is happening 2 years after he left office?

Your going to blame Bush on the failed economy? The failed economy is due to the legislation of democrats. Namely CRA Freddie and Fannie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCTxZa9kpSI

Are you really going to go there with bush two in the white house?

And obama doesn't care about bin Laden

Just the Republican party? You cannot do it can you?

Honestly, I don't know what you're talking about. Obama had a US rep ONSITE the very day of the oil spill. Bin Laden was given a 9 year head start. You have to stop watching FOX. It's a foreign and Arab owned news organization. They don't report the truth. Figure out why.

What's especially hilarious about the oil spill? It was "scientists" who figured out how to stop the flow of oil. Get it? It was "scientists". Could you imagine if Republicans had been in charge? The party of "anti science"? Weren't there Republicans who wanted to nuke the spill? Could you imagine?

I loved how you took out your comments that I responded to. but thats ok I have them here.

Honestly, I don't know what you're talking about. Obama had a US rep ONSITE the very day of the oil spill.

45 DAYS DEAN 45 DAYS BEFORE OBAMA RESPONDED. There were countries that hasd ships that could have helped but obama denied them the chance to help.
Bush had the Coast Guard on site the very next day pulling people from the water. I know this to be true because my step son was there.

What's especially hilarious about the oil spill? It was "scientists" who figured out how to stop the flow of oil. Get it? It was "scientists". Could you imagine if Republicans had been in charge? The party of "anti science"? Weren't there Republicans who wanted to nuke the spill? Could you imagine

This has nothing to do with obamas failure try to deflect a little better next time.

That's a bullshit lie. Shame on you. Now, "PROVE IT"!

You sound like the democrats when they threaten to fillabuster any legislation regarding freddy and fanny

Democrats never threatened to filibuster FM/FM reform. The bill could never even make it out of a Republican-majority committee on a straight up or down vote.

Perhaps Mr. Obama was talking about George W. Bush. But Mr. Bush spent five years pushing to further regulate Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. He was blocked by Democratic Sen. Chris Dodd and Rep. Barney Frank. Arriving in the Senate in 2005, Mr. Obama backed up Mr. Dodd's threat to filibuster Mr. Bush's needed reforms.

Neither Mr Dodd nor Mr Frank had any power to prevent the legislation from leaving committee, yet...it never left committee. Using Karl Rove as your source points to the first major failure in logic.

How bout you guys wake me up when people start to get back to work....maybe then you Libs can pat the Community organizer on the back and kiss his ass.

Honestly, I don't know what you're talking about. Obama had a US rep ONSITE the very day of the oil spill. Bin Laden was given a 9 year head start. You have to stop watching FOX. It's a foreign and Arab owned news organization. They don't report the truth. Figure out why.

What's especially hilarious about the oil spill? It was "scientists" who figured out how to stop the flow of oil. Get it? It was "scientists". Could you imagine if Republicans had been in charge? The party of "anti science"? Weren't there Republicans who wanted to nuke the spill? Could you imagine?

I loved how you took out your comments that I responded to. but thats ok I have them here.

45 DAYS DEAN 45 DAYS BEFORE OBAMA RESPONDED. There were countries that hasd ships that could have helped but obama denied them the chance to help.
Bush had the Coast Guard on site the very next day pulling people from the water. I know this to be true because my step son was there.

What's especially hilarious about the oil spill? It was "scientists" who figured out how to stop the flow of oil. Get it? It was "scientists". Could you imagine if Republicans had been in charge? The party of "anti science"? Weren't there Republicans who wanted to nuke the spill? Could you imagine

This has nothing to do with obamas failure try to deflect a little better next time.

That's a bullshit lie. Shame on you. Now, "PROVE IT"!

You're acting as if the oil spill is ancient history,
The oil spill begin on April 20
James Carville Slams Obama on Oil Spill May 26, 2010
James Carville Slams Obama on Oil Spill: 'We're About to Die Down Here!' Stephanopoulos Still Spinning | NewsBusters.org
May 31st federal mobile medical unit arrives in Louisisiana

During that time obama took a vacation and had a few dinner party's and played golf.

Democrats never threatened to filibuster FM/FM reform. The bill could never even make it out of a Republican-majority committee on a straight up or down vote.

Perhaps Mr. Obama was talking about George W. Bush. But Mr. Bush spent five years pushing to further regulate Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. He was blocked by Democratic Sen. Chris Dodd and Rep. Barney Frank. Arriving in the Senate in 2005, Mr. Obama backed up Mr. Dodd's threat to filibuster Mr. Bush's needed reforms.

Neither Mr Dodd nor Mr Frank had any power to prevent the legislation from leaving committee, yet...it never left committee. Using Karl Rove as your source points to the first major failure in logic.

I just showed you they threaten to have a fillibuster what more do you want?

I want an example of the bill that made it out of the Republican-majority committee - from someone other than Karl Rove.

One of the most sucessful Congresses in recent history

9.8% Unemployment

and the 9.8% unemployment happened because the last admin crashed the economy and the jobs haven't recovered. the jobs may never recover because of outsourcing. corporations are sitting on 2 trillion dollars that should be used to hire.

and for the record, "most" americans don't think this was the worst congress. they hate all congresses.... they will hate this next one, too, if the rightwingnuts play their games.

and no matter what the propaganda from the right...... this has been a very successful two years. but until unemployment goes down, none of it matters.

if unemployment goes down, they're heros... if it doesn't... they're goats.

I see you are ending the year just as it started with the liberal mantra "It's Bush's fault". I guess 2 years still is not enough time for Obama to get it together so he is either completely inept or just not much of a President.

And for the record, have you any actual facts to back up your claim regarding what " most Americans think" or is it as I suspect, your opinion.

I want an example of the bill that made it out of the Republican-majority committee - from someone other than Karl Rove.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMnSp4qEXNM&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSIlUpoUdls&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW5qKYfqALE&feature=related[/ame]

So you have no bill that made it out of the majority committee? You could just say so, or you could keep posting unrelated youtube videos.

So you have no bill that made it out of the majority committee? You could just say so, or you could keep posting unrelated youtube videos.

So you didn't watch the video.

Yep.

Pelosi accomplished a lot. What a joke.

A gratefull nation then kicked her ass right out of the Chairmanship by voting out the Dems. Jeeze they did a great job. Teh American voters are apparantly ungrateful as hell.

If it hadn't been for the ineptness of a couple of Tea Party candidates Reid would have lost his Senate Chairmanship and his job.

Yep. We were grateful for Obamacare and that glorious Congress and all their glowing accomplishments.

Yeah Right. Jeeze.

Last edited:
Yep.

Pelosi accomplished a lot.

A gratefull nation then kicked her ass right out of the Chairmanship by voting out the Dems. Jeeze they did a great job. Teh American voters are apparantly ungrateful as hell.

If it hadn't been for the ineptness of a couple of Tea Party candidates Reid would have lost his Senate Chairmanship and his job.

Yep. We were grateful for Obamacare and that glorious Congress and all their glowing accomplishments.

actually I wished you would not speak for all of America, because you don't

Yep.

LOL.

I was being facetious there BigNC and the American people spoke loud and clear on Nov 2.

Last edited:
Yep.

LOL.

I was being facetious there BigNC and the American people spoke loud and clear on Nov 2.

you sounded something like rdean or truth does not matter.:lol:

LOL.

you sounded something like rdean or truth does not matter.:lol:

OMG TDM and Deanie??

Jeeze. No way.

I feel insulted to the max there Big LOL

I'm a capitalist down to my toenails and I sure as hell don't like OL"BO and his spread the wealth BS. Nor his Obamacare.

For my money both Pelosi and Reid can drop the fuck dead.

Barry Boy can have his Hope and Change bs and I hope he chokes on it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back