Exactly How “Supreme”???

6. Decision on subjects like abortion can be viewed through a prism of morality, or of science, or, in the most mundane of views, simply a judgment on whether a specific piece of litigation is allowed under the Constitution.

Or….the court can simply lie, inserting their own bias as law…..e.g., ‘abortion under a bogus right of privacy.’ There is no such ‘right.’

The Supreme Court is not an arbiter of morality, righteousness, or rectitude….or morality. It is purely and simply a political body that cloaks it’s dicta in ‘law.’
Here is the bottom line vis-à-vis the Supreme Court and abortion: do no expect any overturning of Roe. “…Tuesday's ruling artfully dodged the question of abortion,…”
Just as disappointing as Justice Robert’s support of Obamacare, explaining that it is not his duty to repair mistakes that the electorate makes, this court will leave it up to the electorate to put in power those who reflect its values. Politics.....nothing related to morality or even to justice.

Americans will see the savagery in abortion/infanticide, and will elect representatives who do, as well.
And, I believe that will happen.
American are good and moral, and when it becomes clear that abortion is more consistent with this:

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

....than with this:

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

.....then, and only then, will the practice be ruled out of America.

As with Nazis policies, which were based on Democrat programs of Jim Crow and eugenics…..the people will turn against the Democrat policies of abortion and infanticide.
We simply need candidates who can articulate the moral position, leaving no choice to the blocks of stone, the Supreme Court Justices.
The vast majority of Americans want to keep abortion, as Bill stated, safe, legal and rare. It's called common sense as opposed to ideological purity.

"The vast majority of Americans want to keep abortion,..."

We've seen that before.

1. On March 12, 1938, Hitler’s troops rolled over the border from Germany, into Austria. This was the Anschluss, the annexation of Austria into Greater Germany. Three days later, Hitler entered Vienna, greeted by an enthusiastic crowd of up to one million people. A plebiscite was held in less than a month, and 99.7% of Austrians voted to join the Third Reich.
    1. In 1938, Austria had a Jewish population of about 192,000, representing almost 4 percent of the total population. The overwhelming majority of Austrian Jews lived in Vienna, Austria
[November 12, 1933 93.5% of German electorate (43,000,000) voted in favor of Nazi policies.]

Now, did you want me to say 'Good Day'.....or would you rather, simply, 'Sieg Heil'?
Since you don't like democracy, what form or gov't would you prefer?

"Since you don't like democracy,..."

Don't know why you'd lie like that....except that I've hit a nerve.

I don't like Nazis or the slaughter of innocent human beings.

Kind of sets me against Nazis, Bolsheviks and Democrats, huh?

Remember to press that brown shirt of yours......
It seemed a logical conclusion since you equated what the 'vast majority of Americans want' with fascism.

Nay, nay....it appeared your flaccid attempt to hide your proclivities.

But, frankly, pun intended, if I supported abhorrent behavior as you do, and I were as dishonest as you are, perhaps I'd try that, too.

But....I don't support murder of the innocent, nor am I in the slightest, dishonest.

We differ in so very many ways, don't we.

Here is the bottom line vis-à-vis the Supreme Court and abortion: do no expect any overturning of Roe. “…Tuesday's ruling artfully dodged the question of abortion,…”
Just as disappointing as Justice Robert’s support of Obamacare, explaining that it is not his duty to repair mistakes that the electorate makes, this court will leave it up to the electorate to put in power those who reflect its values. Politics.....nothing related to morality or even to justice.

7. This week we saw the Supreme Court decline hearing a case involving two Indiana abortion regulations, one of which ended the Left’s, Planned Parenthood’s, the Democrats/Liberals demand for eugenic abortions.

Remember eugenics?

Not only is that the basis of abortion, but it is the Progressive’s policies that led to Hitler’s programs.

“Hitler proudly told his comrades just how closely he followed the progress of the American eugenics movement. "I have studied with great interest," he told a fellow Nazi, "the laws of several American states concerning prevention of reproduction by people whose progeny would, in all probability, be of no value or be injurious to the racial stock."
The Horrifying American Roots of Nazi Eugenics | History News Network

8. The case in question was Box v. Planned Parenthood of Indiana and Kentucky, first brought before the court by the state of Indiana last October. It concerned two requirements of HEA 1337, which mandated that "fetal remains" be disposed of as one would other human remains (instead of medical waste), and prohibited abortions solely on the basis of the child's sex, race, or disability status.

The Indiana-area Planned Parenthood affiliate sued, claiming that the two laws violated a woman's right to an abortion under current precedent. The Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals agreed, but Indiana appealed to the Supreme Court, perhaps hoping for a now more-conservative bench's first ruling on abortion.

These hopes were to be dashed. In its Tuesday per curiam (i.e., unanimous or mostly unanimous) decision, the court summarily reversed the Seventh Circuit on the question of fetal remains, but neatly dodged having to grapple with whether or not such laws infringe on a woman's right to an abortion.”
Justice Thomas Issues Fiery Condemnation of Eugenic Abortion

Eugenic abortions....a woman's 'right' to kill a child based on it's skin color or sex.

Hitler wrote to the president of the American Eugenics Society to ask for a copy of his“The Case for Sterilization.” (Margaret Sanger and Sterilization)
German race science stood on American progressive’s shoulders.
Democrats giving their cousins a helping hand.

When you vote for a candidate who supports abortion, this is the side you have chosen to support.

9. In this week’s disappointment, the Supreme Court declined to hear a case where unborn were to be killed due to their gender, or race.

One can hear echoes:

“Even the United States Supreme Court endorsed aspects of eugenics. In its infamous 1927 decision, Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes wrote, "It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind…. Three generations of imbeciles are enough." This decision opened the floodgates for thousands to be coercively sterilized or otherwise persecuted as subhuman.

Years later, the Nazis at the Nuremberg trials quoted Holmes's words in their own defense.

Only after eugenics became entrenched in the United States was the campaign transplanted into Germany, in no small measure through the efforts of California eugenicists, who published booklets idealizing sterilization and circulated them to German officials and scientists.” The Horrifying American Roots of Nazi Eugenics | History News Network

10 You don’t hear the echo???

"Alabama State Rep. John Rogers (D) on abortion: “Some kids are unwanted, so you kill them now or you kill them later. You bring them in the world unwanted, unloved, you send them to the electric chair. So, you kill them now or you kill them later”
pic.twitter.com/dxPg6X759h
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) May 1, 2019

"This is stomach curling and makes Ralph Northam look like a moderate on abortion," Trump Jr tweeted in response. "Every Democrat running for President needs to be asked where they stand on this. The extreme turn we've seen from Dems on abortion recently is truly sickening."
WATCH: Democrat says, Donald Trump Jr's "mother should have aborted him... because he's retarded" · Caldron Pool

"Enshrining a constitutional right to an abortion based solely on the race, sex, or disability of an unborn child, as Planned Parenthood advocates, would constitutionalize the views of the 20th-century eugenics movement," he concluded. "Although the Court declines to wade into these issues today, we cannot avoid them forever. Having created the constitutional right to an abortion, this Court is dutybound to address its scope." Justice Thomas Issues Fiery Condemnation of Eugenic Abortion

Democrats love that word, 'kill,' don't they.

Americans will eventually reject this savagery.

Registered_democrat_120190530023647.jpg

"Abortions Survivors Testify to Trauma
Women tell House Dems to remember them as they block Born Alive Legislation

Melissa Ohden, founder and director of the Abortion Survivors Network, detailed how she was born alive after her 19-year-old mother's botched abortion. Ohden was "laid aside" after her surprise birth, while her grandmother demanded nurses leave her to die. Meanwhile, one nurse rushed the 2-pound, 14-ounce Ohden to the NICU, shouting, "she just kept gasping for breath, and so I couldn't just leave her there to die!"

... a late-term procedure where a poisonous solution is injected into the amniotic sac, burning the baby alive.

"I'm alive today because someone else's ‘reproductive right' failed to end my life," she said.
"How do you reconcile my rights as a woman who survived a failed abortion with what's being discussed here today?"

...several state laws that have radically expanded abortion access up until the point of birth, as in Illinois and New York, as well as state measures to restrict access based on the ability to detect a heartbeat or for a baby to feel pain, as in Ohio, Missouri, Georgia, or Alabama.

"Abortion is not a victimless act. We just can't hear the voices of those who have been silenced and discarded."
"Would you agree that somebody who has survived an abortion has a right when she's born to life, to control over her body where someone else doesn't take her life?" Gohmert asked."
Abortions Survivors Testify to Trauma

Forum List

Back