Ex-White House ethics chief: Sarah Sanders’ Red Hen tweet violates ethics laws

I totally agree.

(just what, exactly, did Sarah gain?)
Nothing, just got emotional and made a mistake. That is the thing with most crimes. Most of them are out of sheer anger and accomplish nothing for the perp!

emotional?

Made a mistake?

Didn't come close to the law you're referring to.

Her tweet, noting what happened, looked like more of a response than an attack.
She would not have broken law if she did it on her own phone. I listed the reasons she breoke the law, not the law. The law was all ready listed some where in the OP. I doubt she intended to brake the law just was not thinking because she was angry. If I were judge slap a fine and be done.

Here's the law I believe you're referring to.

5 CFR 2635.702 - Use of public office for private gain.
What she did was the equivilant of jay walking. There is no reason to get excited about it. We are so addicted to those phones any one of us could just pick up the wrong phone and text. Pay the fine and move on.

pay the fine for what?

§ 2635.702 Use of public office for private gain.

no gain, no crime

I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so
:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:
cover-up-girl-maybe-shes-born-with-it-maybe-its-32667083.png
Yep. This proves that she broke the law! You think she is lying! That makes it coercion! :21:

If she was refused service because of who she works for, that is work related.

Stupid Communists are stupid....

Nothing, just got emotional and made a mistake. That is the thing with most crimes. Most of them are out of sheer anger and accomplish nothing for the perp!

emotional?

Made a mistake?

She would not have broken law if she did it on her own phone. I listed the reasons she broke the law, not the law. The law was all ready listed some where in the OP. I doubt she intended to brake the law just was not thinking because she was angry. If I were judge slap a fine and be done.

she broke no law.
You dumb fuck you can not use government shit for personel use! I use the counties Total station to locate my own property lines. I pay a fine and go to jail. She will not go to jail buit pay a fine do to entent. In my scenario there is ecomomic gain and will be treated as such.

What economic gain is she receiving?
She is not so she will just be fined. Agian it is basically the lowest crime you can commit. Considering the circumstance. I am not particularly mad at her but just like me she has to pay for her mistakes. She just will not have to pay much!

emotional?

Made a mistake?

She would not have broken law if she did it on her own phone. I listed the reasons she broke the law, not the law. The law was all ready listed some where in the OP. I doubt she intended to brake the law just was not thinking because she was angry. If I were judge slap a fine and be done.

she broke no law.
You dumb fuck you can not use government shit for personel use! I use the counties Total station to locate my own property lines. I pay a fine and go to jail. She will not go to jail buit pay a fine do to entent. In my scenario there is ecomomic gain and will be treated as such.

She is not so she will just be fined. Agian it is basically the lowest crime you can commit. Considering the circumstance. I am not particularly mad at her but just like me she has to pay for her mistakes. She just will not have to pay much!

Fined for WHAT???

Sarah Sanders violated the rule against a public official singling out a business for discouraging patronage to said business.

Sanders used her official govt account to condemn a private business for personal reasons. Seeks to coerce business by using her office to get public to pressure it. Violates endorsements ban too, which has an obvious corollary for discouraging patronage. Misuse reg covers both.”
Ex-White House ethics chief: Sarah Sanders tweet violates ethics laws
The tRump white house violates ethics laws every minute of every day without a break.

DERP

Hate filled creep spews hatred. How unique.

What would a Stalinist like you know of "ethics?" You are part of the demagogue-sociopath party.

emotional?

Made a mistake?

She would not have broken law if she did it on her own phone. I listed the reasons she breoke the law, not the law. The law was all ready listed some where in the OP. I doubt she intended to brake the law just was not thinking because she was angry. If I were judge slap a fine and be done.

What she did was the equivilant of jay walking. There is no reason to get excited about it. We are so addicted to those phones any one of us could just pick up the wrong phone and text. Pay the fine and move on.

pay the fine for what?

no gain, no crime
I put a bullet in your head I gain nothing, but I still go to jail. You do not have to gain to commit a crime. Her gain was to use her position to trash some one else or draw sypithy from the situation. Not all gains are financial. You get a worse sentence if you gain from it supposedly.

emotional?

Made a mistake?

pay the fine for what?

no gain, no crime
I put a bullet in your head I gain nothing, but I still go to jail. You do not have to gain to commit a crime. Her gain was to use her position to trash some one else or draw sypithy from the situation. Not all gains are financial. You get a worse sentence if you gain from it supposedly.

The law, as I've pointed out, does not back you up.

Have a nice day.

I totally agree.

(just what, exactly, did Sarah gain?)

emotional?

Made a mistake?

Nope.

What she did was and is 100% legal.

She used an official account to relay the illegal refusal of service to a government official based on the fact that she is a government official.

The Stalinists are attempting to lie is just what the Stalinists do.

Last edited:

emotional?

Made a mistake?

Nope.

What she did was and is 100% legal.

She used and official account to relay the illegal refusal of service to a government official based on the fact that she is a government official.

The Stalinists are attempting to lie is just what the Stalinists do.
Your a fucking idiot.

Sarah Sanders violated the rule against a public official singling out a business for discouraging patronage to said business.

Sanders used her official govt account to condemn a private business for personal reasons. Seeks to coerce business by using her office to get public to pressure it. Violates endorsements ban too, which has an obvious corollary for discouraging patronage. Misuse reg covers both.”
The tRump white house violates ethics laws every minute of every day without a break.

DERP

What would a Stalinist like you know of "ethics?" You are part of the demagogue-sociopath party.
You still need to look up the word "stalinist".

If someone outside of government used their company twitter account to do something like this they would be in deep shit for doing so.

Da Comrade?

So If I worked for Apple and some dive refused to serve me because "you work for a fag" I would be prohibited from tweeting that I had been refused service because of my position? :eek:

:lmao:

You Bolshevik piles of shit are not JUST fucking liars, you're stupid as dog shit.

Yes, you're filled with hatred and rage. Yes, the economy is booming and the normals will retain all three branches.

I get it Comrade, your dream is crushed. But these STUPID lies you tell, they don't help you.

While I realize that you have never had a real job, but yes you would be prohibited from tweeting from an official Apple account that you had been refused service. Apple and another other company would not want the PR such a thing would bring.

I have seen people reprimanded for less egregious use of company social media.

Perhaps if you ever move past fry cook at Wendy's you will understand how the real world works.

emotional?

Made a mistake?

pay the fine for what?

no gain, no crime

The refusal of service to Sanders at the "democrats only counter" of the Red Hen Inn was not the optics that the Communists hoped for. So now there is an attempt to "spin" in hopes of changing the discussion from the civil rights violation by the manager to some concocted "ethics" shit that some Obama scumbag cooked up.

Your a fucking idiot.

You're a fucking liar.

You are desperate to spin this away from the fact that a hate filled Stalinist refused to serve Sanders at the "democrats only counter" of the Red Hen Inn due to her job, her official position.

You morons think that trotting out some Obama era scumbag who vomits "izz is illegafied to report that party members refusify survace" will distract from the facts.

It won't retard.

We normals are woke, you Stalinists can't just "lie things into the cornfield." We won't let you. we are going to call you what you are, fucking liars, every time.

While I realize that you have never had a real job, but yes you would be prohibited from tweeting from an official Apple account that you had been refused service. Apple and another other company would not want the PR such a thing would bring.

:rofl:

No lying fuckwad, quite the opposite. Apple would play it for all it's worth.

Look, you're a hate filled Communist without a hint of integrity. But this stupidity that you have cooked up is just stupid.

Perhaps if you ever move past fry cook at Wendy's you will understand how the real world works.

Oh, this was "egregious," lying fuckwad? :lmao:

What a fool you are, Commie asshole.

she broke no law.

Fined for WHAT???

Working for Donald Trump!

DERP

You still need to look up the word "stalinist".

:lol:

You are a Stalinist creep, as are your fellow totalitarian democrats.

Look, you're a hate filled Communist without a hint of integrity. But this stupidity that you have cooked up is just stupid.

No fucking way Apple lets this stand on their social media, them or any other company. You are full of shit and would know better if you had ever had a real job.

Official company social media accounts are tightly controlled.

You fry cooks are just fucking ignorant.

No fucking way Apple lets this stand on their social media, them or any other company. You are full of shit and would know better if you had ever had a real job.

DERP

Your lie failed Commie.

Your attempt to distract from the bad acts of the Red Hen with their "democrats only counter" fizzled, Herr Goebbels.

DERP

Your lie failed Commie.

Your attempt to distract from the bad acts of the Red Hen with their "democrats only counter" fizzled, Herr Goebbels.

Here you go little boy, if you are correct then there should be tons of examples for you to support your bullshit claim.

Let's see them.

You fucking leftist are the biggest morons on this board.

Get a real job

Forum List

Back