Ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen says Trump knew it was wrong to make hush-money payments during campai

Donald is an un-confessed liar and it is clear no one should believe a word he says or tweets.

Okay, let's not believe a word he says. I will judge him on what he does during his presidency.
I have to tell you wry.....I like what he has done.

You keep complaining about his lies and I will commend him on his actions.

What actions do you commend?

Alienating our Allies?
Weakening NATO?
Strengthening Russia?
Establishing Trade Wars?
Raising consumer prices?
Attacking GM for embarrassing him?
Instability in the Markets?
Creating Chaos in the White House?
Assassinating the character of everyone, R or D, who won't kiss his narcissistic ass?

So ewe liked our huge trade deficits?

Don't pretend you know anything whatsoever about macroeconomics. For that matter anything else!
So! The question was...............did you like our huge trade deficits?

See:

https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c0015.html

Trade Deficit was a bit under 800 Million Dollars in 2017

2017 Was the Most Costly Weather Disaster Year in the United States | The Weather Channel

The Cost of major natural disasters in 2017 was 16 Billion Dollars.

Trump makes a big deal out of what amounts to chump change in retrospect to the cost of Climate Change, our aging infrastructure, healthcare and the opium crisis.

The links need to be copied and pasted.

Okay, let's not believe a word he says. I will judge him on what he does during his presidency.

Alienating our Allies?
Weakening NATO?
Strengthening Russia?
Establishing Trade Wars?
Raising consumer prices?
Assassinating the character of everyone, R or D, who won't kiss his narcissistic ass?

Don't pretend you know anything whatsoever about macroeconomics. For that matter anything else!

See:

2017 Was the Most Costly Weather Disaster Year in the United States | The Weather Channel

Trump makes a big deal out of what amounts to chump change in retrospect to the cost of Climate Change, our aging infrastructure, healthcare and the opium crisis.

How the US Trade Deficit Hurts the Economy

Alienating our Allies?
Weakening NATO?
Strengthening Russia?
Establishing Trade Wars?
Raising consumer prices?

See:

Foreign Trade - U.S. Trade with World, Not Seasonally Adjusted

Arctic Weather Map

4 cardinal point today

Barrow -2F
Alert -20F
Vize -6F
Kotel -26F

Where's this climate change?

Alienating our Allies?
Weakening NATO?
Strengthening Russia?
Establishing Trade Wars?
Raising consumer prices?

See:

How the US Trade Deficit Hurts the Economy
Bwahaha...that author is a total hack. A true laughingstock.

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/28/5976...t-but-economists-arent-too-concerned-about-it

Alienating our Allies?
Weakening NATO?
Strengthening Russia?
Establishing Trade Wars?
Raising consumer prices?

See:

Arctic Weather Map

4 cardinal point today

Barrow -2F
Alert -20F
Vize -6F
Kotel -26F

You are embarrassing yourself.

See:

Arctic Weather Map

4 cardinal point today

Barrow -2F
Alert -20F
Vize -6F
Kotel -26F

Frank doesn't care, he seeks attention in any form. When he blew out the candles on his 8th birthday cake, he wished for a pointed hat with his nickname, Dunce, inscribed vertically in the front, and proudly wore it to school when his wish came true.

See:

Arctic Weather Map

4 cardinal point today

Barrow -2F
Alert -20F
Vize -6F
Kotel -26F

Walk me through how the Arctic climate is "Changing"

See:

Arctic Weather Map

4 cardinal point today

Barrow -2F
Alert -20F
Vize -6F
Kotel -26F

No Francis. I would sooner try to teach a dog calculus.

There is no such thing as conversing with libtards! You guys and your talking points are just plain boring.

See:

Arctic Weather Map

4 cardinal point today

Barrow -2F
Alert -20F
Vize -6F
Kotel -26F

Ask a polar bear, up close and personal.

See:

Arctic Weather Map

4 cardinal point today

Barrow -2F
Alert -20F
Vize -6F
Kotel -26F

meme-1.jpg

See:

Arctic Weather Map

4 cardinal point today

Barrow -2F
Alert -20F
Vize -6F
Kotel -26F

meme-1.jpg
Misleading meme for gullible idiots.

Arctic Weather Map

4 cardinal point today

Barrow -2F
Alert -20F
Vize -6F
Kotel -26F

meme-1.jpg
yea, i felt the same way when people would post a pic of a polar bear trapped on a drifting iceberg that broke off due to global warming.

my posting pics back of them swimming underwater didn't sit well with that person.

meme-1.jpg
yea, i felt the same way when people would post a pic of a polar bear trapped on a drifting iceberg that broke off due to global warming.

my posting pics back of them swimming underwater didn't sit well with that person.
Neato!

But polar bears are, indeed, losing their habitat.

I won't have to remember anything

You've already forgotten it all.
Yes, all those indictments... all those convictions.... how's the weather in fantasyland?

That should trouble you that people like Hillary can have so many federal crimes levied against them as James Comey did against her that countless others do hard time for on public television in July 2016 and the Fed just let it skate by because they had an active interest in seeing her elected to protect THEMSELVES. But then, you're an idiot partisan.

BTW, last I checked, there isn't one single indictment or conviction against Donald Trump! You want to count how many were against people Barry and Hildegarde knew? Christ, the Supreme court had to throw the book at Barry how many times and stomp on his hands for exceeding his authority as a president?
I'm sorry your Hillary Tourettes syndrome is not getting better. I would think 2016 would have helped.

So, back to trump:

Committing a felony to get elected: impeachable or not?

He committed no felony. Go back to GO, do not collect $200.

I won't have to remember anything

Yes, all those indictments... all those convictions.... how's the weather in fantasyland?

That should trouble you that people like Hillary can have so many federal crimes levied against them as James Comey did against her that countless others do hard time for on public television in July 2016 and the Fed just let it skate by because they had an active interest in seeing her elected to protect THEMSELVES. But then, you're an idiot partisan.

BTW, last I checked, there isn't one single indictment or conviction against Donald Trump! You want to count how many were against people Barry and Hildegarde knew? Christ, the Supreme court had to throw the book at Barry how many times and stomp on his hands for exceeding his authority as a president?
I'm sorry your Hillary Tourettes syndrome is not getting better. I would think 2016 would have helped.

So, back to trump:

I didn't say he did, and you could not possibly know the truth of whether he did or not. Don't be a liar and a sissy, answer the question.

So, back to trump:

I didn't say he did, and you could not possibly know the truth of whether he did or not. Don't be a liar and a sissy, answer the question.

WAIT. YOU are the one who said he committed a felony. Prove it. Collusion (with Russia, not even proven), is at best nothing more than political malfeasance. Not even a crime. What else is Trump guilty of, picking a bad lawyer? Boinking a hot chick years ago when he was much younger? Running with a bad haircut? You name it.

YOU are the one who said he committed a felony.
Wrong. I asked you if a felony was impeachable. And you're so scared of answering that you're having this little baby hissy fit.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back