Ex Terrorist: All US Mosques Should Be Under Scrutiny~

Well this is an interesting take.

South Dakota (CNN) -- Walid Shoebat had a blunt message for the roughly 300 South Dakota police officers and sheriff's deputies who gathered to hear him warn about the dangers of Islamic radicalism.

Terrorism and Islam are inseparable, he tells them. All U.S. mosques should be under scrutiny.

"All Islamic organizations in America should be the No. 1 enemy. All of them," he says.

'Ex-terrorist' rakes in homeland security bucks - CNN.com

Any thoughts?

It doesn't take an ex terrorist to tell me or warm me... that all mosques need to be under surveillance.

an computer engineers that fly small planes.

Walid Shoebat claims to be an ex terrorist.

Although there is no supporting evidence that he ever was one.

He is not a Muslim but a Christian and a supporter of Israel.

He makes large amounts of money by giving talks against Muslims and Islam.

So basically he is just a fraud out to make a buck.
:evil:
thank goodness the west is killing the shit out of terrorist !!

he does seem to be a bit of an opportunist.

surely it should at least sound possible to you guys that by making such statements the speaker is furthering his own career and fattening his bank accounts.

he does seem to be a bit of an opportunist.

surely it should at least sound possible to you guys that by making such statements the speaker is furthering his own career and fattening his bank accounts.
and it should at least sound possible that he is who he say's he is !!

Of course Muslims hate walid...he's turned his back on Islam and as such deserves to die. Sunni isn't going to say anything except that he's suspect.

" As a member of the PLO I was involved in terror activity, and was imprisoned in Jerusalem for three weeks. In prison, I was recruited to plant a bomb in Bethlehem as a result of which, thank God, no one was injured. My mother was an American and my father a Palestinian Arab. My parents sent me in 1978 to the United States to study at Loop College in Chicago Illinois. There I was recruited at a hotel “Terror Conference” by Jamal Said, a founder of the IAP (Islamic Association of Palestine) and Imam at one of the largest mosques in Chicago. The IAP was a forerunner to today’s Hamas terror organization and also to the terror front group CAIR (Council for American Islamic relations). This was in the early 1980s when I was being trained for Jihad activities in the USA along with many other young foreigners as well as US citizens. The Imams were the prime recruiters for terrorism then as they are still today and terror conferences are held all over the USA to this day. "

WalidShoebat.com: Biography

"
We focus on Al-Qaeda, yet the danger is not only from Al-Qaeda but also other Islamic terror groups. Our administration, however, focuses on a narrow tunnel. Let's look at some examples: Abu Mezer, during 2007, intended to blow up a subway system. He was a member of Hamas, not Al-Qaeda. Najibullah Zazi was a member of Al-Qaeda, Shahzad belonged to the Taliban and Abu-Mezer was a member of Hamas - which one is a greater threat? All of these terrorists were influenced in one way or another by the Muslim Brotherhood, the cartel and mother umbrella of all terror organizations.
Our policy which places Al-Qaeda as the number one threat is an incorrect premise. All Islamist organizations should be a priority beginning with CAIR and ISNA (Islamic Association of North America). These, along with the MSA (Muslim Students Association), promote the Jihad terror agenda and are responsible for spreading Radical Islam. The US University campuses are a major recruiting ground for terrorists. "

WalidShoebat.com: Biography

Muslims cry out against this because it's true. Not because it's not true, but because they have a vested interested in maintaining the status quo. The universities and liberals protect them, and provide fertile ground for their recruiting.

You know him?

He read your linked article, as cited in Post 17, there’s no evidence that Shoebat is an ‘ex-terrorist.’ Thus his position that all Muslims are potential terrorists is highly suspect.

In addition, there are serious 1st and 4th Amendment issues in play: since there is no evidence '‘all Muslims’ are terrorists, there is no justification for law enforcement to surveil or otherwise investigate every mosque in the United States. Such unjustified, hyper-scrutiny of mosques could be construed as a Free Exercise Clause violation.

Shoebat and his advocates’ motives are clearly predicated on ignorance and hate.

Bullshit.

Your rights are only protected inasfar as in exercising you do not violate the rights of others.

Mosques are used for recruitment, and imams preach death...therefore, the right of Muslims are forfeit. If they don't like it, then they need to have a word with their religious leaders, and crack down on their mosques themselves.

They won't.

Bullshit.

Your rights are only protected inasfar as in exercising you do not violate the rights of others.

Mosques are used for recruitment, and imams preach death...therefore, the right of Muslims are forfeit. If they don't like it, then they need to have a word with their religious leaders, and crack down on their mosques themselves.

They won't.

you're a great american.

You're right. Because I will not pretend that murder is sanctioned by our Constitution.

You're claiming that mosques should be protected via the Constitution.

It's pretty basic, simple logic, really. Mosques traditionally are where terrorists are recruited, where they meet, where they are trained.

1 + 1 = 2.

""Americans are often appalled by the intolerance, anti-Semitism, and anti-American arguments taught in schools and preached in mosques," stated the 2004 landmark 9/11 commission report.

One of the most famous examples of a mosque-as-terror center is the al Quds in Hamburg, Germany. It was in that mosque that leaders of the September 11 attacks, including Mohammed Atta​, met, were radicalized and put in touch with Osama bin Laden in Afghanistan.

Earlier this month, the German government shut down the mosque.

"We have closed the mosque because it was a recruiting and meeting point for Islamic radicals who wanted to participate in so-called jihad or holy war," said Frank Reschreiter, a spokesman for the Hamburg state interior ministry.

Then there is Brooklyn's Farouq mosque, a hotbed for terrorists, such as the notorious blind Sheikh Omar Abel Rahman.

Ali Mohammed, a former Egyptian army officer who moved to the U.S., used the mosque to train extremists. Some were convicted in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. Others participated in the 1998 African embassy bombings.

And there is the story of American-born Imam Anwar Awlaki. He preached at the Rabat mosque in San Diego and met some of the 9/11 conspirators. Some moved to Northern Virginia at the same time Awlaki did.

At the Dar al Hijra mosque, Awlaki preached to Maj. Nidal Malick Hasan, who later carried out the Fort Hood massacre. Awlaki now practices his violent form of Islam in Yemen, urging followers to murder Americans. He is on the U.S. kill-or-capture list.

"Around the world, mosques have been disproportionately used as venues for terrorists to raise funds, plot operations, recruit new terrorists and radicalize young Muslims," Steve Emerson, executive director of the Investigative Project on Terrorism​, told HUMAN EVENTS. "Not all mosques fit this category but in contrast to synagogues and churches, mosques have been traditional centers of religious gravity in Muslim communities more than their religious counterparts. In the Middle East for example, mosques in the Gaza Strip have served as repositories of weapons and havens for terrorists. In Europe, several of the 9-11 hijackers were recruited in mosques for jihad. And in the United States, scores of mosques have been implicated in many of the terrorist plots since 9/11."

In Pakistan's vast tribal region on the Afghanistan border, al Qaeda, the Taliban and other Islamic terrorists extensively use mosques as safe havens and headquarters in an alliance with radical imams."
Mosques’ Terror Role - HUMAN EVENTS

You know him?

He read your linked article, as cited in Post 17, there’s no evidence that Shoebat is an ‘ex-terrorist.’ Thus his position that all Muslims are potential terrorists is highly suspect.

In addition, there are serious 1st and 4th Amendment issues in play: since there is no evidence '‘all Muslims’ are terrorists, there is no justification for law enforcement to surveil or otherwise investigate every mosque in the United States. Such unjustified, hyper-scrutiny of mosques could be construed as a Free Exercise Clause violation.

Shoebat and his advocates’ motives are clearly predicated on ignorance and hate.
i find the fact that lefties like you love to label the tea party as racist but will not label Islam as the biggest promoter of terror on earth hypocritical and anti American in the least !!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back