Ex Soldier Beats Up 59 Year Old Korean Man While Yelling "I was in Iraq for 6 years!"

If your retired then your way too old to even try gramps.:clap2:

I'm 39 , and too old to do what? Are you challenging me to a fight ?

As for the gramps comment, I DO have an 18 y/o son, so technically speaking it is POSSIBLE, but oh God I hope not.

yep, you seem to be a trollish moron posting from mommies basement, and that is exactly what you are.

Why in the name of God are you people picking on Topspin? The guy never made it past the 8th grade, and has flunked the GED everytime he has attmpted it. He lives a life in between his two ears and now has an MBA, a blackbelt, and is richer than God. Please don't pick on him any longer. :cuckoo:

That MBA. Is that the one awarded for being a masturbating bullshit artist? Or is the slightly more prestigious, meat beating arsehole? Just asking.

In Top's case it stands for More Beating off in the Attic. I'm sure his mom is horrified by all the stains on her ceiling.

true but like the tiny mma fighter stomping the ex Texas linebacker who hit the woman, sometimes things are just what they seem. An angry American attacking a feble old man.

yep, you seem to be a trollish moron posting from mommies basement, and that is exactly what you are.

Why in the name of God are you people picking on Topspin? The guy never made it past the 8th grade, and has flunked the GED everytime he has attmpted it. He lives a life in between his two ears and now has an MBA, a blackbelt, and is richer than God. Please don't pick on him any longer. :cuckoo:

He's trying. You've got to give him that...

funny-animated-gifs-i-think-i-can-i-think-i-can.gif

Epic fail...

Really helping to eliminate those stereotypes isn't he...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO1aFyo5LWI

OK, so some yahoo with a lousy camera and poor photojournalism skills posted a poorly made video about some altercation we know nothing about... And this proves, what? That someone drank too much and someone else had a big mouth, and one of those people claimed to have been in Iraq, and the other guy was Korean, they got into it and the young buck was acting like a drunken fool.:eusa_whistle:

Epic fail...

Really helping to eliminate those stereotypes isn't he...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO1aFyo5LWI

OK, so some yahoo with a lousy camera and poor photojournalism skills posted a poorly made video about some altercation we know nothing about... And this proves, what? That someone drank too much and someone else had a big mouth, and one of those people claimed to have been in Iraq, and the other guy was Korean, they got into it and the young buck was acting like a drunken fool.:eusa_whistle:

Only black people are supposed to have these

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qRvos9Evhs[/ame]

:rofl:

I have given too much reputation to Meister, I must wait.

I got it for ya bro.... :cool:

How does someone end up in Iraq for six years?

Even with the stop loss, recalls, stop moves, it's been policy to allow soldiers 9-12 months back before re-deploying them.

We've been in Iraq for, what? Seven years and some change?

I am dubious. I also suspect that there was some booze involved here.

Forum List

Back