Ex NFL player admits to having sex with 12 year old girl.

^^^ That right there is the only other person that I know of now who actually came forward and owned up to what they did when they weren't even being accused of doing it in the first place.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
You may want to educate yourself on the story, that is not quite how it happened....in fact, his confession was recorded on tape because his wife was advised by her lawyer to do so -- why? because there were already accusations about him molesting kids.
I was already aware of this The man still could've sat there and denied it, but he didn't and not only that, if its true that his last incident was two years before the show started, that in my opinion should also be taken into consideration. Yeah, he has an awful past, but when you really think about it, everyone has something in their past that isn't in their present. Do we all still wear diapers and suck our thumbs like we used to at one point in our lives? No.

^^^ That right there is the only other person that I know of now who actually came forward and owned up to what they did when they weren't even being accused of doing it in the first place.

Holly
You may want to educate yourself on the story, that is not quite how it happened....in fact, his confession was recorded on tape because his wife was advised by her lawyer to do so -- why? because there were already accusations about him molesting kids.

Only on this forum can you see people trying to prop up child molesters...
Looks like a decent person though. Unlike the animal in the op.

Who is that?
That is Stephen Collins from the show named 7th Heaven. A preacher was his character and it was the leading role.

God bless you two and him always!!!

Holly

A former standout college running back admitted to having sex with a 12-year-old girl, telling investigators that the sexual encounter was her idea, police said.

Justin Crawford, 23, was spotted by his wife standing over the young girl while he had an erection at about 5 a.m. Saturday in the living room of the couple’s Columbus home, the Ledger-Enquirer reports.

Crawford’s wife then went back to bed, but could not stop thinking about what she saw, a police detective testified Monday in a Columbus courtroom during Crawford’s preliminary hearing.

justin-crawford22.jpg

https://nypost.com/2018/10/15/nfl-flameout-admits-to-having-sex-with-12-year-old-girl-police/

What an animal? Right? Isn't he an animal? I mean look at him. That, is an animal.
Typical behavior of a progressive

A former standout college running back admitted to having sex with a 12-year-old girl, telling investigators that the sexual encounter was her idea, police said.

Justin Crawford, 23, was spotted by his wife standing over the young girl while he had an erection at about 5 a.m. Saturday in the living room of the couple’s Columbus home, the Ledger-Enquirer reports.

Crawford’s wife then went back to bed, but could not stop thinking about what she saw, a police detective testified Monday in a Columbus courtroom during Crawford’s preliminary hearing.

justin-crawford22.jpg

https://nypost.com/2018/10/15/nfl-flameout-admits-to-having-sex-with-12-year-old-girl-police/

What an animal? Right? Isn't he an animal? I mean look at him. That, is an animal.
He belongs in jail...but if he's a good player, Dallas might take him.

Disgusting waste of life, he needs to be put to death, we should have no tolerance toward scum.

Holly
I was already aware of this The man still could've sat there and denied it, but he didn't and not only that, if its true that his last incident was two years before the show started, that in my opinion should also be taken into consideration. Yeah, he has an awful past, but when you really think about it, everyone has something in their past that isn't in their present. Do we all still wear diapers and suck our thumbs like we used to at one point in our lives? No.

Holly

Only on this forum can you see people trying to prop up child molesters...
Looks like a decent person though. Unlike the animal in the op.

Who is that?
That is Stephen Collins from the show named 7th Heaven. A preacher was his character and it was the leading role.

God bless you two and him always!!!

Holly
So you go from doubling down on defending a pedophile -- to triple down on defending pedophiles.....because he played a preacher on TV??

Trump lovers are pathetic...

^^^ The possibility of him being clean now is the reason why I have "held my fire". Its been four years now since the world got wind of his past activity and as far as I am aware, no one ever came forward and accused him of being guilty of more recently done illegal activity. If considering the whole picture makes me a pathetic person, oh well. There are worse things that I could be.

God bless you and him and his victims who only chose to let him run loose always!!!

Holly

P.S. If its true that he reached out to one of his victims just to tell her that he is sorry for what he did to her, that too should be considered. How many people with a past like his actually do such things afterwards like he has done? He just might be one of the few who actually change for the better. Portraying a man of the cloth may have been another way that he has tried to make up for all that he is guilty of.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back