Ex-NASA physics professor claims 'many governments' have covered up alien encounters and says humani

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
I would rather have posted this in one of the more visible forums but since there are so many on here who get irritated by UFO matters.....I figured to prevent getting a lot of complaints, that I would post it here.

Ex-NASA physics professor claims 'many governments' have covered up alien encounters and says humanity must 'face the possibility' UFO sightings really ARE alien craft

Physics professor claims we need to 'face the possibility' UFO sightings really are alien craft | Daily Mail Online

James Carville is proof that aliens have visited earth.
james-carville-half-lizard-fact.jpg

There Is Not One Shred Of Evidence
Anyone Or Their Gear Is From Out In The Galaxy

UFO's All Have The Same Things In Common
They Are All Within Our Atmosphere
And Are Never Seen Or Detected By Any Means
Out-Side Of Near Earth Orbit

Flesh-And-Blood Mechanical Interstellar Travel Is Pointless
Even If It Were Possible....And It Isn't

There Is Not One Shred Of Evidence
Anyone Or Their Gear Is From Out In The Galaxy

UFO's All Have The Same Things In Common
They Are All Within Our Atmosphere
And Are Never Seen Or Detected By Any Means
Out-Side Of Near Earth Orbit

Flesh-And-Blood Mechanical Interstellar Travel Is Pointless
Even If It Were Possible....And It Isn't
There is NASA footage from our space craft that refutes your assertion. Have a conversation with
Alan Bean or some freinds of mine that worked at a think tank in at Cambridge in the late sixties you may think differently!

evenflow1969 said:
There is NASA footage from our space craft that refutes your assertion. Have a conversation with
Alan Bean
It's All From Earth Orbit

evenflow1969 said:
Alan Bean
It's All From Earth Orbit
You have not seen the video I take it! Have you ever heard what the astronauts had to say about the see of tranquility? I have seen video of some thing out side of earth orbit that made a 90 degree turn in space please explain that one to me with Newtonian physics!

evenflow1969 said:
You have not seen the video I take it!
Yes I Have
With His Interview Repeatedly
He Was Within Near Earth Orbit

Have you ever heard what the astronauts had to say about the see of tranquility?
Too Bad THEY Didn't Document It
And Anyone Can Edit Tapes
I've Heard One's
Where They Claimed To See Pyramids And Stone Henge

I have seen video of some thing out side of earth orbit that made a 90 degree turn in space please explain that one to me with Newtonian physics!
Explain Where Exactly,
That Was Supposed To Be
And Cite More Than Your Personal Declaration

Within Our Atmosphere
Or Near Earth Orbit Is All Iv'e Ever Seen
It's Just Something I Noticed Over The Years

Nothing Seen Or Detected By Another Means Further Out

They’re out there!

The only question if they decide to make their presence know to us all is will they be friend or foe? If it’s the latter we’re likely screwed considering whatever we’ve got to defend ourselves vs. whatever they of obviously superior intelligence/technology will have that neutralizes it.

Always have a quart of Titos in the freezer just in case they show up and not in a good mood.

I once was gonna quickly buy a camera at Walmart just to capture a burley farmer type shopper there in shirtless overalls with a pacifier in his mouth chained around his neck.
Later found out he was one of those act like a baby type fetish people.
What the hell is wrong with people, why can't they just act like a baby over politics like every other Dem, why do they have to take it to the extreme-bottle,diaper, and all?
91567-a0e863fbd513d85929cf2ab0de03ee8b.png

The only question if they decide to make their presence know to us all is will they be friend or foe? If it’s the latter we’re likely screwed considering whatever we’ve got to defend ourselves vs. whatever they of obviously superior intelligence/technology will have that neutralizes it.

Well, I think they'll help us if we turn in all of our guns. Heh heh. Or something like that.

I would rather have posted this in one of the more visible forums but since there are so many on here who get irritated by UFO matters.....I figured to prevent getting a lot of complaints, that I would post it here.

Ex-NASA physics professor claims 'many governments' have covered up alien encounters and says humanity must 'face the possibility' UFO sightings really ARE alien craft

Physics professor claims we need to 'face the possibility' UFO sightings really are alien craft | Daily Mail Online
What's the point of traveling trillions of miles to an insignificant part of the galaxy ?

Forum List

Back