Ex-Michigan Band Teacher Admits to Sex

nt250 said:
I don't know what you read, but the gay lobby absolutely will not allow anyone to say, or imply, that there is any such thing as a gay pedophile.

It's not allowed. Try it if you don't believe me.

You need to get the gay lobby busy on these recent offenses, it looks like they're slipping.

http://www.canada.com/ottawa/news/city/story.html?id=c81f2164-735c-40d9-b2e3-5d938caa406e&k=84029

http://www.sports-central.org/sports/2006/07/06/wimbledon_and_all_else.php

http://www.ocala.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060611/OPINION/206110346/1183/OPINION01

MissileMan said:
I think your argument makes sense too. Using this same common sense, why would someone engaging in non-criminal homosexuality make the move to the criminal act of pedophilia?

IMO, it is not an issue of criminality vs noncriminality. It's an issue of deviant sexual behavior, legal or not.

Again, I have not stated as fact that homosexuality leads to pedophilia. Neither will I rule out the possibility since both are considered deviant sexual behavior.

With all due respect, I think the jump from homosexuality to sexual deviance to pedophilia is a bunch of hogwash.

I'd also like to call whomever touted the general population has 1-4% homosexuals.....as a fact to task....where is the specific study that has that number as a true and stated fact.....I would suggest that the number is much higher, honestly, probably up to 12%.

I guess my next step as a foot lover is going to be pedophilia, right? (not that I am or am not a foot lover for all you politically correct types, I only make the statement as a reference to make this whole assinine arguement go away)...the thread has been jacked....this is about the Michigan band teacher molester, and not priests, gays, foot lovers or latex (I will never tell, Joker) or any other sexual deviant....it is about the m@therf**ker that molested some kids in Michigan that ought to be strung up from the highest tree for the entire community to throw rocks at....1 individual, not the millions of others who have different proclivities than you or the members of your church.

Where is the outrage of the perpetration of the multiple acts of this one individual that is raping children right here, in the US. Forget persecuting others, because you don't understand what makes them tick...hell, they probably don't understand alot of you, either....does it matter, as long as they are being productive members of society that pays taxes, and adds some measure of goodness to another's life in the privacy of their own home?

I have a lot more to worry about than what someone I don't know, will know, or even want to know does in their bedroom....it is the assh@le that rapes kids that I want to worry about....should we shut down the post office because there are a few nutjobs that go on killing rampages, or should we shut down all christian churches because a few nutjobs thinks that jesus or someone told them to kill or bomb abortion doctors? How about send all former Marines to live on some deserted island because there are a few whacky ones out there that have taken up positions on bell towers and shot down innocent civilians...

Enough of my rant....and now back on topic.....

Where the hell is the picture of this Michigan rapist so we all can see what the face of a homegrown terrorist looks like!

Fmr jarhead said:
With all due respect, I think the jump from homosexuality to sexual deviance to pedophilia is a bunch of hogwash.

I'd also like to call whomever touted the general population has 1-4% homosexuals.....as a fact to task....where is the specific study that has that number as a true and stated fact.....I would suggest that the number is much higher, honestly, probably up to 12%.

I guess my next step as a foot lover is going to be pedophilia, right? (not that I am or am not a foot lover for all you politically correct types, I only make the statement as a reference to make this whole assinine arguement go away)...the thread has been jacked....this is about the Michigan band teacher molester, and not priests, gays, foot lovers or latex (I will never tell, Joker) or any other sexual deviant....it is about the m@therf**ker that molested some kids in Michigan that ought to be strung up from the highest tree for the entire community to throw rocks at....1 individual, not the millions of others who have different proclivities than you or the members of your church.

Where is the outrage of the perpetration of the multiple acts of this one individual that is raping children right here, in the US. Forget persecuting others, because you don't understand what makes them tick...hell, they probably don't understand alot of you, either....does it matter, as long as they are being productive members of society that pays taxes, and adds some measure of goodness to another's life in the privacy of their own home?

I have a lot more to worry about than what someone I don't know, will know, or even want to know does in their bedroom....it is the assh@le that rapes kids that I want to worry about....should we shut down the post office because there are a few nutjobs that go on killing rampages, or should we shut down all christian churches because a few nutjobs thinks that jesus or someone told them to kill or bomb abortion doctors? How about send all former Marines to live on some deserted island because there are a few whacky ones out there that have taken up positions on bell towers and shot down innocent civilians...

Enough of my rant....and now back on topic.....

Where the hell is the picture of this Michigan rapist so we all can see what the face of a homegrown terrorist looks like!

The number reported on the news last as of last night was 6%.

Two, you aren't going to make an argument go away with a bunch of smartass opinions.

If you don't want to believe homosexuality may lead to pedophilia, power to you. When you can post something unbiased an corroborated that provides proof that it does not, THEN your opinion will trump the rest and I will be more than willing to amend mine. The fact is however, you cannot.

If you don't want to worry about laws being enacted that cater to deviant behavior, don't. Not your problem. You just live here.

GunnyL said:
If you don't want to believe homosexuality may lead to pedophilia, power to you. When you can post something unbiased an corroborated that provides proof that it does not, THEN your opinion will trump the rest and I will be more than willing to amend mine. The fact is however, you cannot.

I would hate to think that being a former Marine would require me to have a home detention bracelet, in case there is a random shooting in the area so that the cops could come check and see if it was me, first, since I have been through boot camp and served proudly in the Corps, and have the know how to kill in a very effective manner.

Last I checked, a Gunny and a fmr Marine lived in a society that allowed us the privilege of being "innocent" 'til proven guilty. Maybe you are a little too close to your arguement right now, and should take a breath (will all due respect to your senior military status)

Your opinion that homosexuality leads to pedophilia is equally absurd....so I guess you did get my point. (homosexuality can also lead to a very mundane and satisfying existence in the US...if you'd like I can introduce you to a few people that I have had the good fortune of meeting throughout the years who are productive members of society, not unlike you or many of your friends, I am guessing)

I intend no offense, just trying to get the topic back on course.....maybe we could exchange a few meaningful paragraphs with regard to your hypothesis in another thread.

GunnyL said:
The number reported on the news last as of last night was 6%.

Oh Great! I can hear the screaming headlines now...Number of homosexuals doubles overnight! :D

GunnyL said:

And vice versa...we will have to agree to disagree until solid proof one way or the other is available.

Fmr jarhead said:

Why is there even a jump from homosexuality to sexual deviance? Homosexual activity is sexually deviant activity. Thats like saying its a jump from watching eagles to watching birds. it just doesnt make sense.

Now if you mean the complete jump, then maybe would have a point if someone tried to make the argument that all homosexuals are pedophiles. no one has done that. All that we've seen is some statistics that show that homosexuals are responsible for an abnormally high amount of pedophiles.

Not exactly the most fun subject to discuss. but there really isnt a leap here.

Fmr jarhead said:
I would suggest that the number is much higher, honestly, probably up to 12%.

Who cares?

If 12% of the population decided that nose picking should be taught in first grade, would you let them?

Please. Since when did the percentage of the population that has a disgusting personal habit be the rule when it comes to what we all have to accept under penalty of the law?

I don't care if it's 2% or 50%. Keep your private habits to yourself. I don't think that's asking too much.

Now if you mean the complete jump, then maybe would have a point if someone tried to make the argument that all homosexuals are pedophiles. no one has done that. All that we've seen is some statistics that show that homosexuals are responsible for an abnormally high amount of pedophiles.

Victims, not offenders. IF homosexuality led to pedophilia, then the number of offenders would be abnormally high.

Fmr jarhead said:
I would hate to think that being a former Marine would require me to have a home detention bracelet, in case there is a random shooting in the area so that the cops could come check and see if it was me, first, since I have been through boot camp and served proudly in the Corps, and have the know how to kill in a very effective manner.

Last I checked, a Gunny and a fmr Marine lived in a society that allowed us the privilege of being "innocent" 'til proven guilty. Maybe you are a little too close to your arguement right now, and should take a breath (will all due respect to your senior military status)

Your opinion that homosexuality leads to pedophilia is equally absurd....so I guess you did get my point. (homosexuality can also lead to a very mundane and satisfying existence in the US...if you'd like I can introduce you to a few people that I have had the good fortune of meeting throughout the years who are productive members of society, not unlike you or many of your friends, I am guessing)

I intend no offense, just trying to get the topic back on course.....maybe we could exchange a few meaningful paragraphs with regard to your hypothesis in another thread.

You might want to go back and read my posts. Not once did I post that homosexuality DOES lead to pedophilia. I posted that I am not willing to rule it out as a possibility, and is in no way an absurd, but rather a reasonable, moderate opinion.

One deviant beahvior could lead to more deviant behavior, as I have previously illustrated. Homosexuality can just as well lead to a wretched, unsatisfying existence. Either way, I hardly agree that defining one as a person by their sexual behavior could be either mundane or satisfying.

If you are referring to those people who are productive members of society and keep their sexual behavior private, and do not let it define who they are as a person, then I would say they are not the topic of conversation in this thread.

The topic has evolved. It doesn't need to "get back on track," as the original topic is still part of what is being discussed.

Forum List

Back