Ex-Michigan Band Teacher Admits to Sex

musicman said:
Heterosexuals - who comprise 97-99% of the population - account for only 60-80% of child molestations. How can you keep ignoring the 900 lb. gorilla in the room with you, and telling yourself that the stench must be coming from the neighbors' house?

If homosexuality is the mechanism that leads to pedophilia, what percentage of homosexuals become pedophiles? HINT: It's nowhere near 20%

If heterosexuality is also the mechanism that leads to pedophilia, what percentage of heterosexuals become pedophiles?

I am able to ignore the 900 lb. gorilla because it's a figment of your imagination.

BTW, not only did you try, but you have now actually dodged the question twice.

MissileMan said:
If homosexuality is the mechanism that leads to pedophilia, what percentage of homosexuals become pedophiles? HINT: It's nowhere near 20%... If heterosexuality is also the mechanism that leads to pedophilia, what percentage of heterosexuals become pedophiles?

We've done this so many times, MM. I know the drill blindfolded. This is where you bring up the excuse of the homosexual super-molester - as if that somehow mitigates the specific behavior that accounts for so many of these crimes. So, let me just put it this way: the mechanism that leads to pedophilia is DEVIANCY. Some heterosexuals are deviant, but heterosexuality is clearly not - in and of itself - deviant behavior. It has the natural purpose of procreation. It is essential to life.

Homosexuality, on the other hand, IS deviant behavior. It serves no purpose but deviant sexual gratification. It is a manifestation of the unwillingness of an individual to grow beyond the concept of self. One who has made the conscious choice to remain in this state of arrested development is obviously sociopathic and self-obsesssed. And - as the tragic numbers bear out - he is much more likely, relative to his population numbers, to view innocent children as opportunities for sexual gratification.

MissileMan said:
I am able to ignore the 900 lb. gorilla because it's a figment of your imagination.

Well, do me a favor and wipe its ass, will you? For a figment of my imagination, it sure is managing to stink up the place!

MissileMan said:
BTW, not only did you try, but you have now actually dodged the question twice.

The reason I have not answered is because your question is retarded. It advances - not flawed, or faulty - but absolutely absurd assumptions as fact - then demands answers based on complete lies. It is unanswerable.

musicman said:
We've done this so many times, MM. I know the drill blindfolded. This is where you bring up the excuse of the homosexual super-molester - as if that somehow mitigates the specific behavior that accounts for so many of these crimes. So, let me just put it this way: the mechanism that leads to pedophilia is DEVIANCY. Some heterosexuals are deviant, but heterosexuality is clearly not - in and of itself - deviant behavior. It has the natural purpose of procreation. It is essential to life.

Homosexuality, on the other hand, IS deviant behavior. It serves no purpose but deviant sexual gratification. It is a manifestation of the unwillingness of an individual to grow beyond the concept of self. One who has made the conscious choice to remain in this state of arrested development is obviously sociopathic and self-obsesssed. And - as the tragic numbers bear out - he is much more likely, relative to his population numbers, to view innocent children as opportunities for sexual gratification.

If what you allege is true, then the percentage of homosexuals who turn to pedophilia would be astronomical as compared to the percentage of heterosexuals. Have you noticed that not one study has made that allegation, or is your gorilla blocking your view? You never hear a claim that 20-40% of homosexuals are pedophiles...know why? Because it's not true.

musicman said:
Well, do me a favor and wipe its ass, will you? For a figment of my imagination, it sure is managing to stink up the place!

The stink is of your own making.

musicman said:
The reason I have not answered is because your question is retarded. It advances - not flawed, or faulty - but absolutely absurd assumptions as fact - then demands answers based on complete lies. It is unanswerable.

You're the one putting forth the idea that there is no difference between homosexuals and homosexual pedophiles. If there is no difference, then they are the same, right? If they are the same, then it is not absurd to reason that they are either both cureable or both incureable. If one is cureable and one isn't, then they aren't the same. I think even your gorilla can follow that.

This is so incredibly wrong. You cant even trust the band leader? If you have a good band directer they do nothing but work their butts off when do they have time to have any sort of sex let alone sex with students?

our society is going down to hell. And no one seems to care.

Yeah, I think the real issue here is getting lost in the fingerpointing. Priests molesting children is wrong. Teachers molesting children is worng. Molesting children PERIOD is wrong.

It doesn't matter WHO is doing it. We, as a society, should be focussing on stopping all of them, not trying to figure out which group is "more guilty."

GunnyL said:
Yeah, I think the real issue here is getting lost in the fingerpointing. Priests molesting children is wrong. Teachers molesting children is worng. Molesting children PERIOD is wrong.

It doesn't matter WHO is doing it. We, as a society, should be focussing on stopping all of them, not trying to figure out which group is "more guilty."

Well said!

GunnyL said:

Agreed, however, no one seems to be acknowledging the other 2/3 of the problem, i.e. teachers in public schools (perhaps private ones as well). All we hear about are Catholic priests. My take on it is that the left doesn't give a shit about kids being molested, what they really care about is getting a chance to bash the Church, and thump their chests by feigning self righteous indignation. Further, the secular substitute, i.e., public schools is shown to have problems, but they aren't doing much about it.

MissileMan said:
If what you allege is true, then the percentage of homosexuals who turn to pedophilia would be astronomical as compared to the percentage of heterosexuals.

But, your super molester (if he exists) is a deviant to begin with, by virtue of his homosexuality. The number of offenses emanating from the group which practices this specific deviancy IS, in fact, astronomical, relative to its representation in the population. This must suggest to any sane person that the leap from one form of deviancy to another is a short, easy one. And the numbers bear it out.

MissileMan said:
Have you noticed that not one study has made that allegation, or is your gorilla blocking your view? You never hear a claim that 20-40% of homosexuals are pedophiles...know why? Because it's not true.

From now on, every time you lie, obfuscate, misrepresent my posts, or attempt to erect a strawman argument, I'm going to sleep. I'm getting too old for this shit.:sleep:

MissileMan said:
You're the one putting forth the idea that there is no difference between homosexuals and homosexual pedophiles.

:sleep:

MissileMan said:
If there is no difference, then they are the same, right? If they are the same...

:sleep:

MissileMan said:
...then it is not absurd to reason that they are either both cureable or both incureable. If one is cureable and one isn't, then they aren't the same. I think even your gorilla can follow that.

Now that we've - please God - broken you of your little habit of raising imperious questions based on inaccurate and downright dishonest assumptions, let me reiterate that the driving force behind pedophilia is deviancy. Homosexuality and pedophilia are not the same, but are - rather - different levels of deviancy. And the recidivism rates would seem to suggest that pedophilia is a level of deviancy from which there is little hope of return. Not so homosexuality. How are you going to twist THAT, Bonzo?

GunnyL said:

I can't entirely agree, Gunny. We stop all of them by arming ourselves with the best, most complete knowledge available. And that sure goes for the guilt of specific groups.

What follows is a textbook illustration of why attempting to converse with liberals is such a drag:

musicman said:
That homosexuality leads to deviant behavior with children at a rate wildly out of whack with its population numbers MUST, therefore, suggest that the common thread is deviancy...

MissileMan said:
What a totally baseless load of tripe that is. Does heterosexuality lead to deviant behavior with children?

Had MissileMan's goal been the exchange of information, or the pursuit of truth, his question - in the interest of fairness and consistency - would have read "Does heterosexuality lead to deviant behavior with children at a rate wildly out of whack with its population numbers?" But he didn't WANT a truthful answer to that question, because that answer is "no".

Instead, he chose to cherry-pick - to misrepresent my statements - to mislead - to - in a word - lie. He has learned the liberal handbook well, as have many on this board.

KarlMarx said:
Agreed, however, no one seems to be acknowledging the other 2/3 of the problem, i.e. teachers in public schools (perhaps private ones as well). All we hear about are Catholic priests. My take on it is that the left doesn't give a shit about kids being molested, what they really care about is getting a chance to bash the Church, and thump their chests by feigning self righteous indignation. Further, the secular substitute, i.e., public schools is shown to have problems, but they aren't doing much about it.

My opinion is, give them ALL the same attention. Paste their pictures and crimes on page 1 of every paper in the Nation every day until they are either called to task for their crimes or are scrutinized so closely they don't dare make a move.

musicman said:
I can't entirely agree, Gunny. We stop all of them by arming ourselves with the best, most complete knowledge available. And that sure goes for the guilt of specific groups.

Group: Child molestors.

I'm not saying demographics should be ignored. I have no problem with identifying specific ones that promote or are conducive to such behavior.

Identify them all and put a spotlight on them, one and all.

Fingerpointing as to which group has the "mostest" in nonproductive, IMO.

musicman said:
The number of offenses emanating from the group which practices this specific deviancy IS, in fact, astronomical, relative to its representation in the population.
But not the number of offenders which would be the case if what you allege is true.

musicman said:
From now on, every time you lie, obfuscate, misrepresent my posts, or attempt to erect a strawman argument, I'm going to sleep. I'm getting too old for this shit.:sleep:

In other words, when confronted with an argument for which you have no counter, you'll reply with a smilie.

musicman said:
See above

musicman said:
Now that we've - please God - broken you of your little habit of raising imperious questions based on inaccurate and downright dishonest assumptions, let me reiterate that the driving force behind pedophilia is deviancy. Homosexuality and pedophilia are not the same, but are - rather - different levels of deviancy. And the recidivism rates would seem to suggest that pedophilia is a level of deviancy from which there is little hope of return. Not so homosexuality. How are you going to twist THAT, Bonzo?

You've spent months arguing the opposite of that bolded statement...must be time for a smilie.

As for the underlined part, I've seen information about recidivism rates of pedophiles, on what basis are you claiming "Not so homosexuality"?

musicman said:
What follows is a textbook illustration of why attempting to converse with liberals is such a drag:

Had MissileMan's goal been the exchange of information, or the pursuit of truth, his question - in the interest of fairness and consistency - would have read "Does heterosexuality lead to deviant behavior with children at a rate wildly out of whack with its population numbers?" But he didn't WANT a truthful answer to that question, because that answer is "no".

Instead, he chose to cherry-pick - to misrepresent my statements - to mislead - to - in a word - lie. He has learned the liberal handbook well, as have many on this board.

The exchange thus far, while heated has been civil. You crossed the line by calling me a liar.

musicman said:

Must spread REP, sorry.
I think this is one of the best explanations you've ever given.

MissileMan said:
But not the number of offenders which would be the case if what you allege is true.

Some may ask why drawing the distinction on homosexual pedophilia is important at all. Who cares which group the crime is coming from, they might ask. Let's just work on stopping it. Well, you stop it with good information and a willingness to look unblinkingly at the truth.

Homosexuality has been viewed as sexual deviancy throughout American history. It is only in our lifetimes that the push for legitimizing and accepting this behavior has occurred. Homosexual participation in the rape of our children is important to note and recognize because homosexuals seek codification of a behavior known until quite recently to be a perversion.

Children are raped by homosexual pedophiles at a rate that is astronomically out of whack with homosexual representation in the population at large. How can you ignore this, MissileMan? Do you imagine the allegation that one homosexual pedophile has more victims than his heterosexual counterpart somehow mitigates the perversity of homosexuality itself? Or offsets in any meaningful way the wild disparity in numbers? Don't you understand that if this is the best explanation you can offer, it still condemns homosexuality? Can't you grasp that homosexuality and pedophilia are simply different levels of deviancy - and that, having gone as far down deviancy's path as homosexuality, it is - provably - a short walk to pedophilia? That the constant in both is sociopathic, self-centered sexual obssession? And that a responsible society MUST arm itself with this knowledge? And that you and your ilk are laboring diligently to see to it that society DOES NOT?

musicman said:
Homosexuality and pedophilia are not the same...

MissileMan said:
You've spent months arguing the opposite...

If being called a liar upsets you, stop lying.

KarlMarx said:
The likelihood that a priest will abuse a kid is much lower than the liklihood a kid will be abused by a member of the general population. The likelihood a priest will abuse a kid is lower than the likelihood a teacher will.

The likelihood that any of these statistics being bandied about are accurate is less than 50%.

The greater crime (or sin) is whether it's worse to be abused by the representative of knowledge or the representative of God.

MissileMan said:
It makes much more sense that pedophilia is a disease separate from homosexuality and heterosexuality. Studies have shown that the majority of homosexuals have no desire towards children just like heterosexuals. The fact that 20-40% of pedophiles go after same sex victims IMO, is not an indictment against homosexuals but is probably a side effect of whatever miswiring that made them attracted to children.

Same sex means homosexual. Why the gay rights lobby has such a problem with those two words, homosexual and pedophile, being in the same sentence says more about their politics and tactics than it does the truth.

Are there any self proclaimed gay people here?

The last board I was at had a lot of gay posters. Someone started a thread once asking when people lost their virginity. Some of the gays were as young as 10.

One gay poster started a thread that said that pedophilia was nothing more than a misunderstood sexual preference. That thread got a lot of replies, and a lot of agreement from liberals. It was very bizarre. In the context of homosexuality, pedophilia suddenly became a misunderstood condition that needed study, and more understanding.

It's absolutely astounding how far the gay rights movement has come in just the last 15 years. When first graders are expected to be schooled on the fact that Heather might have two mommies what's next? Oh, yeah. Gay/Straight student clubs in high school. Gay sex is OK. But heaven forbid a hockey player gets a blow job from a girl.

musicman said:
If being called a liar upsets you, stop lying.

As you are going to repeat calling me a liar: Go fuck yourself and your gorilla! You are living proof that you can't reason with an unreasonable person. You accuse me of cherry-picking when you ignore all of the other data pertaining to homosexual pedophilia except your one tidbit. You're a hypocrit.

MissileMan said:
As you are going to repeat calling me a liar: Go fuck yourself and your gorilla! You are living proof that you can't reason with an unreasonable person. You accuse me of cherry-picking when you ignore all of the other data pertaining to homosexual pedophilia except your one tidbit. You're a hypocrit.

All the other data that "refutes" my "tidbit" by attempting to change the meaning of "homosexual", or "pedophile", or "%", or "of"? Maybe you're NOT lying to me. Maybe you're just lying to yourself. You can go fuck yourself, too.

MissileMan said:

go lay face down, butt up in alley, all lubed and ready to go. Find out who really loves you. Leave a tip jar beside your bleeding, public use, rectum.

Forum List

Back