Ex Marine Tosses Occupy Heckler from Congressmen's swearing in

I saw the video - that was pretty damn funny. Dude had dude by his collar :lol:

It's about time those fools got roughed up a bit...

=========

Vigilanteism, might makes right, typical.

I know it offends you that people are active in their communities and don't sit around waiting for the government to fix their problems. But tough luck.

Welcome to the reason people are protesting Wall Street/government corruption, I guess violence is OK for them too since they also feel righteous outrage, according to you it is the only reason anyone needs to get physical.

i thought the teatards were all for interrupting congress people.

Is everyone on the left completely unable to distinguish the difference between asking questions of one's Congressman and heckling them?

It was his swearing in, he hasn't become a corrupt self serving critter yet. Logic requires that people actually do something to criticize, rather than just being from the wrong party.

I find it funny how selective and partisan conservatives are when it comes to the military servicemen whether on duty or off duty. If a general speaks out in a way they don't like... they disregard the general and try and compare him to other officers who feel the way they do.

If there's an ex-soldier at a protest speaking in a way they don't like, they basically ignore that individual's service and say that they don't just automatically respect the military with whatever it does.

And this is a perfect counterpart to my previous words... an ex-marine and they tout his military service around.

But let it just be known, they only do it because he is "on their side"

Bastards don't give a damn about the countless individuals who serve and have served this country who don't share their political views either during combat or while retired.

And you haven't a clue what you are talking about. I am the Commander of my local American legion Post and i cannot even guess how many left or right leaning people we have in the post. Why? Because we aren't there to talk about politics, we do talk about Veterans issues. And I give a damn about every one of them. Along with every other veteran in the country who has served or is serving honorably......

While supporting Veterans I can still disagree with some of them.........What a concept....

I saw the video - that was pretty damn funny. Dude had dude by his collar :lol:

It's about time those fools got roughed up a bit...

=========

Vigilanteism, might makes right, typical.

I know it offends you that people are active in their communities and don't sit around waiting for the government to fix their problems. But tough luck.

Welcome to the reason people are protesting Wall Street/government corruption, I guess violence is OK for them too since they also feel righteous outrage, according to you it is the only reason anyone needs to get physical.

Oh, so you guys are going to start protesting government corruption now? I thought you were busy demanding free stuff from the government.

removing someone from a room isn't violence. Violence requires intentional harm to others. Something the Occupy group has been advocating since day one.

Is everyone on the left completely unable to distinguish the difference between asking questions of one's Congressman and heckling them?

Be fair, Av. The TEAs were pretty vocal at the Town Halls.... of course, they were criticizing actual congresscritters... they weren't disrupting newbies who hadn't actually done anything yet.

Logic seems to escape the liberals at times.

It was his swearing in, he hasn't become a corrupt self serving critter yet. Logic requires that people actually do something to criticize, rather than just being from the wrong party.

logic has nothing to do with the occupy movement or Progressivism.

11-4.jpg

Can a member of our excellent mod team do this to rdean??

Since RDean supports the military so much - perhaps he should enlist and do to these scumbags what this Marine has done. Nah, never happen. Too comfortable cowering behind a keyboard.

Rdean wouldn't make it through the reception station.........

jesus weeps when you lie.

it's EXACTLY the same. the teatards weren't "asking questions". they were disrupting meetings intentionally.

the difference between you and me is i don't think either should do it.

Oh, so you guys are going to start protesting government corruption now? I thought you were busy demanding free stuff from the government.

removing someone from a room isn't violence. Violence requires intentional harm to others. Something the Occupy group has been advocating since day one.

========

Clueless is not a strong enough word.

========

who is "you guys"?

and what are you babbling about?

========

who is "you guys"?

and what are you babbling about?

The occupy group. Or do you think occupied isnt affiliated with them for some reason?

Forum List

Back