Ex-Justice Department Official Testifies They Were Told to Ignore Cases...

the main stream media did not cover the intimidation of the tumultuous conservatives that were flown in to miami by the Republican Party to cause a ruckus so to stop the Miami recount in the 2000 election....

Looks like it is an equal opportunity situation that media chooses to ignore?

I hate that the media gets to pick and choose what they get to cover though... :(

Um nice try, but rewriting history won't excuse this.

Didn't I tell you liberals would deflect? :lol::lol:

But making up fiction won't deflect. The ONLY people who tried to steal votes in Florida were Democrats.

And the media didn't cover it???????

What? You weren't old enough to watch TV or something in 2000? How the hell did you miss that media blitz?????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The above posts brought to you from our sponsor, The Neo-KKK. An organization of individuals so cowardly they lack the courage to go public wearing traditonal garb of white robes, who chose to affect the Conservative Way by labeling others with the offenses they commit: Racism, Hypocrisy, Lawlessness and Extremism.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, because it's "racist" to point out liberals calling for the killing of white people.

That's how it works in the liberal world.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, but I think this is going to be a huge problem.... as well it should be. What if the Aryian Nation had been dispatched to stand outside polling places and intimidate blacks? I think we'd all be calling for their asses. This is no diferent.

The above posts brought to you from our sponsor, The Neo-KKK. An organization of individuals so cowardly they lack the courage to go public wearing traditonal garb of white robes, who chose to affect the Conservative Way by labeling others with the offenses they commit: Racism, Hypocrisy, Lawlessness and Extremism.

Yeah, because it's "racist" to point out liberals calling for the killing of white people.

Ah yes, the emoticon response, the refuge of the truly stupid.
Take a moment, and if you can, think about your post (I suspect that is asking the impossible).

Take a moment, and if you can, think about your post (I suspect that is asking the impossible).

You are in no position to be referring to anyone as "stupid". You have totally redefined "stupid" in very certain terms. You are a partisan ignoramus of the lowest order.

I think we see the stupid, when you can't see the rank hypocrisy in your own posts.

You are in no position to be referring to anyone as "stupid". You have totally redefined "stupid" in very certain terms. You are a partisan ignoramus of the lowest order.

It's pretty pathetic. He starts out with claiming all kinds of racism and when it gets turned on him, THEN he cries "emotionalism?" Hilarious!

Holder should be fired for not insisting that these cases move forward, but of course BO is in fact a racist fuck, so that isn't going to be happening.

The New Black Panther party has disassociated themselves from these thugs and claim they do not represent the mission of the group (I'll find the statement later) In fact my son said he got some literature in DC that says "Whites are welcomed" Why Holder and the lefties on this board would defend these haters defies logic. More extreme than the Black Panthers? Wow that says a lot.

I'm kind of with O'Reilly on the news of this whistleblower. He had two of his legal folks on last night to discuss the story. The guy realy, really needs to name names and provide evidence in the form of memos or emails rather than just making claims. I'm not saying that he isn't telling the truth, but right now his evidence is hearsay.......and that won't cut it.

Adams will be on Megyn Kelly at 215. He's naming names and according to the preview testified that they were instructed not to cross reference duplicate voter registrations and dead people who were on the rolls. This is getting even uglier. I'll be watching.

The Panthers have been subpoened to the Commission as well. It will be innteresting if they "name names" of people they spoke with although I doubt it.

Julia Fernandez - Asst AG - issued mandate not to pursue Section 8 of the "Motor Voter Law" because it would "discourage voter turnout" The "voter turnout" she was referring to were illegals, felons, and dead people. Adams said 40 people were in this meeting. There are affidavits from other former DOJ officials at Pajamas Media.

This may involve Acorn and Project Vote. Here we go again...

I'm kind of with O'Reilly on the news of this whistleblower. He had two of his legal folks on last night to discuss the story. The guy realy, really needs to name names and provide evidence in the form of memos or emails rather than just making claims. I'm not saying that he isn't telling the truth, but right now his evidence is hearsay.......and that won't cut it.

He's supposed to be naming names today.

I see, "When defending the indefensible, don't. Change the subject and attack."

Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals

Good job radical. But it doesn't really work if we know your play book better than you do.

Just sayin' Have an emoticon :lol:

Megyn could not get a DOJ spokesperson to appear on her show but got someone to defend their side. All this lawyer could say was "Booooosh...and Pajamas Media and state the allegations could be politically motivated". What she did admit is that if Adams is right, this is some serious shiot.

Adams said under Bush, Section 7 encouraging minority turnout and Section 8 dealing with voter integrity were handled equally. He posts the cases on PM. Under Obama, Section 8 cases were all dismissed.

Megyn could not get a DOJ spokesperson to appear on her show but got someone to defend their side. All this lawyer could say was "Booooosh...and Pajamas Media and state the allegations could be politically motivated". What she did admit is that if Adams is right, this is some serious shiot.

Adams said under Bush, Section 7 encouraging minority turnout and Section 8 dealing with voter integrity were handled equally. He posts the cases on PM. Under Obama, Section 8 cases were all dismissed.

I doubt that many here, even conservatives are aware of Pajamas Media. How potent are they? Jillian denigrates the site whenever possible. Why? She's smart, and recognizes the like when presented.

They've been at the forefront of this issue, though FOX is claiming it as 'breaking.' It's copying.

The New Black Panther party has disassociated themselves from these thugs and claim they do not represent the mission of the group (I'll find the statement later) In fact my son said he got some literature in DC that says "Whites are welcomed" Why Holder and the lefties on this board would defend these haters defies logic. More extreme than the Black Panthers? Wow that says a lot.

So are they "old" Black Panthers...?
220px-Bpp_logo.PNG

As opposed to the New Black Panthers...?
Nbplogo.png

Last edited:
if this starts to get traction in the mainstream media then Holder is toast. but I'm not holding my breath that it will.

personally I thing the Ike Brown case is much, much worse than the NBP case but because that is a direct connection to the Democratic Party there isn't much chance of that can of worms being opened publicly either.

Brown ran a Tammany Hall-style political operation. During one election, he literally stuffed illegal ballots he knew were marked for black candidates through an optical scanner in front of a crowd of angry citizens shouting provisions of Mississippi law at him.

“You ain’t dealing with Mississippi law, this is Ike Brown’s law,” he replied.

Brown organized teams of notary publics to roam the county collecting absentee ballots. In many cases, the notaries cast the ballots themselves instead of the voters.

Brown took absentee ballots to his home the night before the election, and put yellow sticky notes on them instructing compliant poll workers — whom he chose — why the ballots of white voters should be rejected. The poll workers complied, and canceled their votes.

Brown imported ineligible black candidates from outside the county to run against white incumbents.

He allowed squads of “assistors” to pollute the voting sites and impose “assistance,” telling black voters how to vote inside the booth — in many cases marking the ballots for the voters. During one election, teams of federal observers counted hundreds of verified examples of illegal assistance. Brown lawlessly disqualified white candidates from running for office. He published the names of 174 white citizens in the newspaper, and said they would be subject to challenge if they tried to vote.

Forum List

Back