Ex Journalist Is Snitch Czar

Just A Man

Apr 10, 2009
I see ex ABC journalist (I use that term lightly) Linda Douglass is now the WH Snitch Czar. Typical of so many journalist today. They are as left-wing as Obama.

I see ex ABC journalist (I use that term lightly) Linda Douglass is now the WH Snitch Czar. Typical of so many journalist today. They are as left-wing as Obama.

So, who are the other choices?

Dan Rather, Katie Couric, Tom Brokaw, Peter Jennings, Edward R. Murrow, Ted Koppel, Andy Rooney, Leslie Stahl, George Stephanopoulos, Mike Wallace, Barbara Walters, Ed Bradley, Campbell Brown, Jack Cafferty, Walter Cronkite, Jim Lehrer, Roger Grimsby, Soledad O’Brien, Keith Olbermann, Cokie Roberts, Diane Sawyer, Bob Schieffer, Paula Zahn, Sam Donaldson, Brian Williams, Judy Woodruff, David Shuster, Bernard Shaw, Jessica Savitch, Harry Reasoner, Sally Quinn, Gwen Ifill, Douglas Kiker, Charles Kuralt, Roger Mudd, Robert MacNeil, Charles Osgood, Douglas Edwards, John Chancellor, Charles Gibson, Christiane Amanpour, Anderson Cooper, Ann Curry, Marvin Kalb, Bryant Gimbel, Andrea Mitchell, Jeanne Moos, Bill Schneider, Daniel Schoor, Richard Threlkeld, Jake Tapper, Ann Compton, Lester Holt, Michael Beschloss

Depressing, isn't it?

When the 60's radicals shaved off their beards and went into academia and 'education,' and the rest into media, the die was cast.

Dan Rather, Katie Couric, Tom Brokaw, Peter Jennings, Edward R. Murrow, Ted Koppel, Andy Rooney, Leslie Stahl, George Stephanopoulos, Mike Wallace, Barbara Walters, Ed Bradley, Campbell Brown, Jack Cafferty, Walter Cronkite, Jim Lehrer, Roger Grimsby, Soledad O’Brien, Keith Olbermann, Cokie Roberts, Diane Sawyer, Bob Schieffer, Paula Zahn, Sam Donaldson, Brian Williams, Judy Woodruff, David Shuster, Bernard Shaw, Jessica Savitch, Harry Reasoner, Sally Quinn, Gwen Ifill, Douglas Kiker, Charles Kuralt, Roger Mudd, Robert MacNeil, Charles Osgood, Douglas Edwards, John Chancellor, Charles Gibson, Christiane Amanpour, Anderson Cooper, Ann Curry, Marvin Kalb, Bryant Gimbel, Andrea Mitchell, Jeanne Moos, Bill Schneider, Daniel Schoor, Richard Threlkeld, Jake Tapper, Ann Compton, Lester Holt, Michael Beschloss

Depressing, isn't it?

When the 60's radicals shaved off their beards and went into academia and 'education,' and the rest into media, the die was cast.
And many of them became Neocons.

You mind telling someone who has no idea what you're talking about how you would call a communications director a "Snitch Czar?"
LOL -- you got it backwards. Don't swallow the government's fancy titles. Try this: The WH "communications director" is asking Americans citizens to snitch on fellow Americans via e-mail directly to her office. This is a first.

Comrade, what am I saying, I could be reported to our government!!!

Depressing, isn't it?

Please list the 'many' neo-cons.

Depressing, isn't it?

The Jews who originally thought their bread was buttered with liberalism in the 60's, but switched to "conservatism" in the 80's because it was better for Israel.

The Jews who originally thought their bread was buttered with liberalism in the 60's, but switched to "conservatism" in the 80's because it was better for Israel.

:clap2:

It appears that neither of you can support your premise with a list of Jewish neo-cons from the post I submitted.

Serendipitous for Junky that there are emoticons, so he can participate in discussions.

Forum List

Back