Ex Gov. Rod Blagojevich vows comeback!

Blagojevich is truly insane and what's really scary is that a lot of people would vote for a insane man!

POLITICO Forums:politics: Blago's blitz: Ex-gov. vows comeback - POLITICO.com

Who cares? He faces more charges. Even if he won a House or Senate seat, so what? What if he wins a state wide office? So what?

People have the right to elect whomever they want as long as that person is eligible for office.

I think people voting for Bush in 2004 were just as stupid. See? So what?

I don't think he's so insane. He's been completely railroaded & scapegoated by his fellow Democrats. Don't tell me Satan AKA Rahm Emanuel wasn't involved with this scandal. How has he been given this free pass? Personally i hope they do retry him. This time he should get a better attorney and go after Rahm Emanuel and the other prominent Democrats who were involved with this scandal. This guy was not in this thing alone. There were definitely other more powerful Democrats involved. I don't know if he got paid off to stay quiet or was just scared. There is more to this story. If they retry him hopefully the others will be exposed. I don't think he's so insane though.

Gotta love Chicago.

114597_logo.gif

I have one begrudging bit of fondness for Blago. Anyone does an Elvis impression on the same stage as FABIO gets a 10 Points For Chutzpah!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWVJKBsMn2I]Blago Channels Elvis[/ame]

His reincarnation should be as a cheesy lounge singer in some tourist destination.

Marion Barry
Alcee Hastings
Bill Clinton
Eliot Spitzer

How many Dems have committed all kinds of wrongs, only to go on to fame and glory? Blago will follow a long and illustrious line of filth.

He's being a good soldier and he's not insane. His fellow Democrats really have screwed him. He's taking the fall all alone. There were other very powerful Democrats involved with this scandal. He's stayed quiet so far and i'm not sure if it's because he was paid off or if he's just scared. Either way,he's taking the fall for this. There's definitely more to this scandal.

I love this theory that because there was no evidence of it, there must be criminal conduct at the white house.

How about the theory that Obama had no idea what was going on in the city he lived in and about the seat that he vacated? And neither did anyone who worked for him?
So he is either lying or totally clueless. Which is it?

I love this theory that because there was no evidence of it, there must be criminal conduct at the white house.

How about the theory that Obama had no idea what was going on in the city he lived in and about the seat that he vacated? And neither did anyone who worked for him?
So he is either lying or totally clueless. Which is it?

That's an easy one...He's lying. This President and Rahm Emanuel were definitely involved with this scandal. To believe otherwise would just be sad & delusional.

And because Obama had a preference as to who Blagojevich appointed to replace him as senator, he is a criminal?

Listen, Rabbi, nobody is a bigger fan of public corruption trials than I, but this one was a bust. Lots of sparkles promised ahead of time, but none delivered.

Or did the verdict escape your notice?

And BTW, when did Blagojevich become a tea bagger's darling?

Poor outcomes. So what?
For anyone to think Obama did not know what was going on and have input is hopelessly naive.

Forum List

Back