Ex-EPA aide tells of White House censorship

Can't say as I'm impressed with the NY Times. Darth Cheney's evil. Plain and simple. Barbara Boxer is an idiot, and I learned that the hard way -- up close and personal.

The Supreme Court directing some to inverstigate whether or not this or that emissions are harmful is ludicrous. What happens to people who turn on their cars in a closed garage and stay there?

How hard IS this?

How about the White House refusing to open an email from the EPA? These guys should be arrested and put on trial when they leave office.

Jason Burnett, a senior official with the Environmental Protection Agency who resigned June 9, charges that Cheney's office urged him to delete or water down testimony to Congress by top administration officials on the impacts of global warming.

Burnett also said the White House blocked an effort by the EPA to issue an endangerment finding, a conclusion that climate change is a threat to the public. Under a Supreme Court ruling last year, the finding would have forced the administration to cut emissions.

Ex-EPA aide tells of White House censorship

California Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer, who held a news conference with Burnett on Tuesday, said the revelations show that the White House conspired to muzzle its own scientists' findings on climate change to delay action on regulations.
"We now know that this censorship was not haphazard - it was part of a master plan," Boxer said.

Oh Oh!

She used the conspriacy word.

Of course it's a conspiracy.

That's how most policies which might somehow effect big money are crafted in this government

The policies are decided based on what's best for the team (not the nation or the people, but the cabal in power) in secret.

Then the public case to support their conclusions is carefully crafted by propagandists to sell it to a public.

That's how we got stuck in Iraq. That's why we haven't already started migrating out of carbon based energy That's how our tax policies and trade policies are decided too.

Democratic Republic, my ass.

Kakocracratic Republic is a better description of it.

Last edited:
Oh Oh!

She used the conspriacy word.

Of course it's a conspiracy.

That's how most policies which might somehow effect big money are crafted in this government

The policies are decided based on what's best for the team (not the nation or the people, but the cabal in power) in secret.

Then the public case to support their conclusions is carefully crafted by propagandists to sell it to a public.

That's how we got stuck in Iraq. That's why we haven't already started migrating out of carbon based energy That's how our tax policies and trade policies are decided too.

Democratic Republic, my ass.

Kakocracratic Republic is a better description of it.

You are correct. Our government is owned by corporate lobbyists.

Forum List

Back