Ex-DEA heads urge holder to oppose marijuana ballots

• Banned
Blow it out your ass hillbilly.Why don't you go make sure no black suv's are watching your house but be careful don't rip the tinfoil over the windows...

Blow it out your ass hillbilly.Why don't you go make sure no black suv's are watching your house but be careful don't rip the tinfoil over the windows...

Black SUV's and tin foil? Don't project your paranoia on me, fool.

And why would you call me a hillbilly?

Hey! I have an idea. Why don't you tell us what your felony conviction was for that prohibits you from voting and possessing firearms?

• Banned

Black SUV's and tin foil? Don't project your paranoia on me, fool.

And why would you call me a hillbilly?

Hey! I have an idea. Why don't you tell us what your felony conviction was for that prohibits you from voting and possessing firearms?
You are the one being paranoid about everything being a CT...

I am betting it involves farm animals.

Eh believe what ya want....you 2 make a good couple...both a couple of fruit loops a brick shy of a full load...I love leaving you 2 in suspense as to my criminal conviction....I do say though for the shit I had to deal with I should have just killed the son of a bitch...

Not meaning to break up the love triangle going on here but just wanted to express my agreement with Dissent. If states want to vote on what they want to do in their state no need for the federal to give themselves more work.

Too funny guy. You see evil and nefarious intentions behind every tree and I'm paranoid for pointing that out?

I'll give you a hint, boy. If one person calls you insane, the odds are 50/50 that you are the rational one. If dozens of people call you insane on a daily basis, chances are extremely good that you're fucked up.

They all called Galileo insane....how'd that work out...point is my person opinion is not a CT contender the thread its self would be and this my boy is not a CT.

They all called Galileo insane....how'd that work out...point is my person opinion is not a CT contender the thread its self would be and this my boy is not a CT.

Perhaps not.... yet.

Your threads usually devolve into tinfoil and black choppers and there's no reason to expect this one to turn out any differently.

Again...the article I linked to is not a CT...so the thread isn't a CT thread...personal opinions are something different...don't see how you expect this to turn into a CT thread..

I did not know that 17 states and DC allow medical use although the vote in the 3 states is for recreational use. I know that MA has it on the ballot this November for medical use. I haven't really formed an opinion on the matter although I find it very interesting. I would actually like to see how it works out in a state or two.

I don't see why individuals shouldn't be allowed to put whatever they want in their bodies...they aren't harming me yet when I have to have 2nd hand smoke inhaled into my lungs that does harm me and yet Ciggs are still legal...its not ok for me to have to worry some idiot is drunk behind the wheel and could kill me and my family but alcohol is legal...its a risk we take...

New Topics

Forum List

Back