Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
Ex-Congressman: U.S. Government Created Al-Qaeda, Involved In 9/11

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Friday, February 22nd, 2008

http://www.infowars.com/?p=410

“Any government that could bomb its own citizens in the major city of the country could do anything… you can’t put anything past them,” said Daniel Hamburg, a former Democratic Congressman, clarifying that he was referring to 9/11. “I’m in the assisted it to happen camp - I think there was a lot of help from the inside, this whole thing was not engineered from a cave in Afghanistan.”

A former Congressman says that the U.S. government created Al-Qaeda and was involved in bombing its own citizens on 9/11, telling a national radio show that elements of the Bush administration assisted the attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon.

Daniel Hamburg is a former Democratic Congressman who was elected to the 1st Congressional District of California in 1992 and also subsequently ran for Governor of California, finishing in 3rd place.

Hamburg co-wrote a well-received recent article carried by the San Francisco Chronicle in which he outlined the program to incarcerate American citizens in internment camps, which have already been publicly built, during a time of declared national emergency.

Appearing today on the Alex Jones Show, Hamburg said he was working on an article about missing nuclear bombs in relation to the Minot nuclear warheads mishap and agreed that it was possible the story could be used as a cover for the staged detonation of a nuke to be blamed on Al-Qaeda.

“Any government that could bomb its own citizens in the major city of the country could do anything….you can’t put anything past them,” said Hamburg, clarifying that he was referring to 9/11.

“I’m in the assisted it to happen camp - I think there was a lot of help from the inside, this whole thing was not engineered from a cave in Afghanistan,” he added.

“The evidence that Al-Qaeda is actually an arm of the U.S. government is voluminous….I know that’s true,” concluded Hamburg, citing the PNAC group’s call for a new Pearl Harbor shortly before the 2001 terror attacks.

“it’s hard for people to believe that their government could be as insidious as this one is but the evidence is there,” concluded Hamburg.

They could tell you the truth, but then they would have to kill US all.:eusa_doh:

Maybe that is their whole plan...They could be shutting down people like willie nelson, Alex Jones, The 911 truth movement and so on, but they aren't...Why? Maybe they are hoping it will create widespread protests and violence so they can implement their plan of Martial law and start taking people off to the concentration camps??? HMMMM:eusa_think:

Maybe that is their whole plan...They could be shutting down people like willie nelson, Alex Jones, The 911 truth movement and so on, but they aren't...Why? Maybe they are hoping it will create widespread protests and violence so they can implement their plan of Martial law and start taking people off to the concentration camps??? HMMMM:eusa_think:

What would they "do", imprison them? shut them down? that would be silly. the fact that they aren't shut down kind of disproves the whole conspiracy/martial law thing.

What would they "do", imprison them? shut them down? that would be silly. the fact that they aren't shut down kind of disproves the whole conspiracy/martial law thing.

Can you say "BAAA-AAA?".....MMM-OOOOO-OOOO!

I THINK THIS WAS THE TUNE YOU WHERE LOOKING FOR

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFHJ2DmWysQ[/ame]

I UNDERSTAND ...BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE NOT BEING INTERNED YET...MEANS THEY NEVER WILL
OH !NOW I GET IT ..WELL NO WORRIES THEN

NAZIS AND OTHER SUCH FASCIST COME FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE AND ARE GENETICALY DIFFRENT FROM AMERICAINS...AND TALK FUNNY
SO IT COULD NEVER HAPPEN HERE HOW SILLY OF ME......

Ex-Congressman: U.S. Government Created Al-Qaeda, Involved In 9/11

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Friday, February 22nd, 2008

http://www.infowars.com/?p=410

“Any government that could bomb its own citizens in the major city of the country could do anything… you can’t put anything past them,” said Daniel Hamburg, a former Democratic Congressman, clarifying that he was referring to 9/11. “I’m in the assisted it to happen camp - I think there was a lot of help from the inside, this whole thing was not engineered from a cave in Afghanistan.”

A former Congressman says that the U.S. government created Al-Qaeda and was involved in bombing its own citizens on 9/11, telling a national radio show that elements of the Bush administration assisted the attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon.

Daniel Hamburg is a former Democratic Congressman who was elected to the 1st Congressional District of California in 1992 and also subsequently ran for Governor of California, finishing in 3rd place.

Hamburg co-wrote a well-received recent article carried by the San Francisco Chronicle in which he outlined the program to incarcerate American citizens in internment camps, which have already been publicly built, during a time of declared national emergency.

Appearing today on the Alex Jones Show, Hamburg said he was working on an article about missing nuclear bombs in relation to the Minot nuclear warheads mishap and agreed that it was possible the story could be used as a cover for the staged detonation of a nuke to be blamed on Al-Qaeda.

“Any government that could bomb its own citizens in the major city of the country could do anything….you can’t put anything past them,” said Hamburg, clarifying that he was referring to 9/11.

“I’m in the assisted it to happen camp - I think there was a lot of help from the inside, this whole thing was not engineered from a cave in Afghanistan,” he added.

“The evidence that Al-Qaeda is actually an arm of the U.S. government is voluminous….I know that’s true,” concluded Hamburg, citing the PNAC group’s call for a new Pearl Harbor shortly before the 2001 terror attacks.

“it’s hard for people to believe that their government could be as insidious as this one is but the evidence is there,” concluded Hamburg.

I don't know about all that, but we did arm, train and fund al-Qaeda back when they were freedom fighters (mujahideen) in Afghanistan on a jihad against Russia. Saudi Arabia matched us dollar for dollar in funding them. This was all done through the Pakistani intelligence agency.

So yes, we created al Qaeda. We created Osama bin Laden. And when we bombed Sudan's most important pharmacuetical company, they did capture al Qaeda operatives and had a database full of vital information about them.

It was Bill Clinton's administration that refused the prisoners and that information (which may have helped us to avoid 9/11) because of an irrational hatred of Sudan.

Bush is also culpable for 9/11 but it is bigger than him. This goes back to Jimmy Carter who first began funding the Mujahideen in Afghanistan.

I don't know about all that, but we did arm, train and fund al-Qaeda back when they were freedom fighters (mujahideen) in Afghanistan on a jihad against Russia. Saudi Arabia matched us dollar for dollar in funding them. This was all done through the Pakistani intelligence agency.

So yes, we created al Qaeda. We created Osama bin Laden. And when we bombed Sudan's most important pharmacuetical company, they did capture al Qaeda operatives and had a database full of vital information about them.

It was Bill Clinton's administration that refused the prisoners and that information (which may have helped us to avoid 9/11) because of an irrational hatred of Sudan.

Bush is also culpable for 9/11 but it is bigger than him. This goes back to Jimmy Carter who first began funding the Mujahideen in Afghanistan.

Its not about bill vs bush or left or right..its all the same ..controled by the same puppet masters.. the rest is a distraction for your benefit

I THINK THIS WAS THE TUNE YOU WHERE LOOKING FOR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFHJ2DmWysQ

I UNDERSTAND ...BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE NOT BEING INTERNED YET...MEANS THEY NEVER WILL
OH !NOW I GET IT ..WELL NO WORRIES THEN

NAZIS AND OTHER SUCH FASCIST COME FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE AND ARE GENETICALY DIFFRENT FROM AMERICAINS...AND TALK FUNNY
SO IT COULD NEVER HAPPEN HERE HOW SILLY OF ME......

No. I found the tune I wanted.... but only because I couldn't get the twilight zone music in a decent .wav.

I think if you've read my posts, you know I think it CAN happen anywhere. It's WHAT you're putting together that is irrational. Want to know how it can happen... put someone like RP in power... or someone like Kucinich... or let the rabid right or looniest part of the left ascend in power. THAT'S when things get screwy. Or ... get a presdent who corrupts the Supreme Court by putting people on the bench with a perverse view of what the constitution is SUPPOSED to do.... get a president who thinks signing statements make him above the law... get a president who convinces the loonies that it's okay to violate the FISA Laws, because well.. our security depends on it.

See, you don't need conspiracy theories, honey... things are already bad enough... but failing to look at the things that ARE real, and dealing with them, in favor of wild, irrational linking of unrelated things or drawing conclusions which aren't warranted from things that DO happen or Do exist is counter-productive and not based in reality.

No. I found the tune I wanted.... but only because I couldn't get the twilight zone music in a decent .wav.

I think if you've read my posts, you know I think it CAN happen anywhere. It's WHAT you're putting together that is irrational. Want to know how it can happen... put someone like RP in power... or someone like Kucinich... or let the rabid right or looniest part of the left ascend in power. THAT'S when things get screwy. Or ... get a presdent who corrupts the Supreme Court by putting people on the bench with a perverse view of what the constitution is SUPPOSED to do.... get a president who thinks signing statements make him above the law... get a president who convinces the loonies that it's okay to violate the FISA Laws, because well.. our security depends on it.

See, you don't need conspiracy theories, honey... things are already bad enough... but failing to look at the things that ARE real, and dealing with them, in favor of wild, irrational linking of unrelated things or drawing conclusions which aren't warranted from things that DO happen or Do exist is counter-productive and not based in reality.

yes I have read your post and was beginning to have more respect for them until you go and pull a RGS...your almost there jillian.....

Forum List

Back